Swinger clubs, is it a big thing?

I use a swinger site, and there are social groups for just about every kink, and many of them have weekend 'events' which are basically themed parties, like my groups are cuckold and hotwife based, so cuckold parties happen regularly :) I don't get time to go to them often, but I've had great fun at the ones I've attended.

I use a swinger site, and there are social groups for just about every kink, and many of them have weekend 'events' which are basically themed parties, like my groups are cuckold and hotwife based, so cuckold parties happen regularly :) I don't get time to go to them often, but I've had great fun at the ones I've attended.
Does your wife like it?

I would guess no, I haven't told her. We have a dead bedroom and it's become more of a 'don't ask don't tell' situation.

Edit: Figured I better clarify that statement before the white knights try to brand me as a bad human...

My wife and I have an open relationship, but she's no longer really interested in sex so she checked out, doesn't care for sex at all, so she doesn't date or go out with anyone except me on holidays lol. We've had sex maybe 3 times since 2015 when she first checked out sexually. She knows I still play, but she imposed a "don't ask don't tell" policy, so we simply don't talk about sex anymore, by her choice.

Last edited:
Reactions: coastalkid
Do you belong to one? Do you go often? Did it change things for you as a couple? Were your experiences positive or negative?
Back to the 70s! (Plato's anyone?) Are these places opening up again? All of them got shut down during the AIDS crisis in the 80s and went underground. Usually it's somebody's home and it's a club thing. We've done a few of these parties in the past but nothing in a long time.

Yo no lo llamaría un club. Mi esposo y yo somos swingers y tenemos otros swingers que conocemos. A veces solo somos nosotros y otra pareja, a veces es un grupo grande, pero la mayoría de las veces somos nosotros un tercer toro o coño para unirnos en un trío.
nosotros somos una pareja swinger bisexual de Cuba y tenemos la misma experiencia con los años nos hemos rodeado de un gran grupo de parejas swinger bisexuales todos y nos relacionamos con ellos