Sydney couple looking to meet guys for threesomes

bunnyandtim

Couple
Married couple (10 years) from Sydney thinking about having a MFM threesome if we can find the right guy. Must be into chubby girls and be sensitive to her lack of experience.
We're totally new to this and also not just looking something quick and nasty, so based on that we'd be looking to chat and get to know someone, see a pic of who we're talking to and sus out the chemistry long before we met up. Basically someone who understands were we're coming from and wants to be part of our adventure.
It's a big deal for us and would have to move slowly. F 35yo, 165cm auburn hair, blue/green eyes, fair skin, perfectly plump. M 37, 180cm, athletic build. She's fairly submissive and reasonably adventurous. We're both straight and only looking for MFM threesomes, nothing bi, not up for swinging. Would be able to to host when the time comes. Won't travel outside greater Sydney area.

Married couple (10 years) from Sydney thinking about having a MFM threesome if we can find the right guy. Must be into chubby girls and be sensitive to her lack of experience.
We're totally new to this and also not just looking something quick and nasty, so based on that we'd be looking to chat and get to know someone, see a pic of who we're talking to and sus out the chemistry long before we met up. Basically someone who understands were we're coming from and wants to be part of our adventure.
It's a big deal for us and would have to move slowly. F 35yo, 165cm auburn hair, blue/green eyes, fair skin, perfectly plump. M 37, 180cm, athletic build. She's fairly submissive and reasonably adventurous. We're both straight and only looking for MFM threesomes, nothing bi, not up for swinging. Would be able to to host when the time comes. Won't travel outside greater Sydney area.
Hi i am interested in your bbw hot wife i like her body and she is very hot and sexy i saw her beautiful pictures

Reactions: bunnyandtim
My bad luck I m from India.

Attachments

• 20210106_160915.jpg
    20210106_160915.jpg
    446 KB · Views: 5