Taking over domestic duties?

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
How many cuckolds have taken over all the domestic duties at home? What is the one you like the least? If you had to guess, how much time do you spend a day/week cleaning and doing chores?

How many cuckolds have taken over all the domestic duties at home? What is the one you like the least? If you had to guess, how much time do you spend a day/week cleaning and doing chores?
It’s several hours. Wife still helps me but I do most of the cleaning and cooking plus working regular job. But it’s all worth it knowing there is a reward at the end of the week. I really don’t mind any of it as I am better at it anyway. lol.

Reactions: coastalkid
It’s several hours. Wife still helps me but I do most of the cleaning and cooking plus working regular job. But it’s all worth it knowing there is a reward at the end of the week. I really don’t mind any of it as I am better at it anyway. lol.
According to much of what I've read here and other places you're fortunate to have your wife's help. It's nice to hear you say that because it breaks the stereotype of the "mean wife" with her meticulous list of chores and the following "Drill Sargent" inspection and necessary punishment for not meeting certain standards.

Is there always a reward at the end of the week? If that was the case, I think I could handle that.

I'm in a plain old monogamous relationship and we share almost every duty. My wife will admit I'm a better cook.

For us it depends. If it is just the 2 of us, we still split household chores.

When a boyfriend is around, then I become the servant. I will cook, do dishes, get/refill drinks etc.