Things I have said or heard over the years.

shorebird

Couple
From
SC, US
In addition to hundreds maybe thousands of ahhhh, oohs, grunts, moans, gods, screams, and the sounds of kissing….these are some of the things I have heard over many years with several different guys

Her lovers to me on many occasions: "She is all woman","You are one very lucky guy", "Can I cum in your wife?", "Do you want me to cum in your wife?", "Thank you very much Sir (to me)”, “Do you want to guide my cock into her?”, “She has an incredible sex drive, too much for one man!”

Me to her lovers: Do you realize that this the 5th anniversary of you fucking her?”, “Tonight I’m going to give you two some alone time”, “Fuck her like you want her to have your baby”,

Her to her lovers: "Yes I'm very wet", "My married pussy is all yours", "I love it when you cum in me", "You are the best anniversary gift my husband has ever given me", "I'm so wet I think I'm going to go sit on my husband's face and give hm his anniversary gift", "Do you want me to clean up your dick or fuck me again?”, "I can't stop, the fact that you just came in me makes me want more", " When your dick touches the top of my clit it really turns me on", "“Love to play with your cum after you pullout”, “I promise I’ll fuck you good, how is that for an anniversary gift? ”I’m going to hang my white anniversary undies on the door knob so he can look at them while he listens to us fuck on his marital bed”“Before I put my lips around your cock I want you to lick my pussy for a bit” “I’ll go in there and put my pussy in his face and have him clean me out.how is that for an anniversary gift? Want to watch?” “Where do you want this pussy?”, “I’m going to let my pussy drip all over your cock before I fuck you again”,”My pussy is not done with you”, “Oh my god”, “Sure is wet down there”, “I was thinking about that dick going in my pussy to celebrate Valentine’s Day”, “This dick needs to be inside of me”, “Let this dick do what it wants”, “Squeeze my nipples really hard”

Her lovers to her: "Can I do your ass?", "I'm going to leave your husband a a good treat for him to enjoy", "Cum for me, again", “Take it baby ,take it all”, “I’m sorry I came so quickly”, “Your pussy is just sucking my dick”, “Come take me”, “I’ll fill you full of my cum”, “That pussy is so wonderful, that’s my girl!”, “Can I cum in your face” “I’m going to split you like a log”,

Her to me: "Do you want to lick me clean?", "I can't believe how many orgasms I had with him", He went a lot deeper into me than I’ve ever felt before", "Yes I'm very wet", "Oh my god look at the bed it is soaked”, “Want to lay on the couch and receive your anniversary present?”,

“Come fuck me doggie while I suck his dick”, “Good morning” as I woke up with the bed shaking while she rode a lover. , “Do you want to see what he left in me?” As she spread her legs to show me her pussy., “We started with out you”, “I’m going to fuck my lover on your side of the bed”, “When you get home I’m going to give you a snowball kiss”, “When you hear the headboard banging against the wall you’ll know what we’re doing”,

Me to her: “Are you wet waiting for him to arrive?”, Do you want to be alone with hm for a bit?”, “Honey, does he go deeper into your pussy than I do? Her response,”Yes he’s reaching places you have never been before”, "Thank you Honey, I really enjoyed that”, “Did you take his first load?”,

Last edited:
Her to me: " I'm sleeping with a real man tonight", " I'll have a nice breakfast ready for you in the morning.", "Have fun sleeping on the sofa in your chastity cage tonight", " I hope we don't keep you awake, we'll be making lots of noise all night.", " Maybe I'll let you out of your cage if you do a good job cleaning me up", "You make feel like I'm in bed with another woman" Him to me: "Bring me a cold beer and then watch how a real man does it", "From now on your wife is off limits, I'm the only one getting in this bed with her.", "Go put on one of her dresses and learn where your place is", "A sissy like you can't satisfy a woman.", "All you're good for is licking my man cum off your wife's pussy".

Reactions: NMlover
Said to her main lover ....
That's where it belongs
It's so hot that you just came in me
Just knowing I'm fu@king you and that you just came is such a turn on
I'm going to let my pussy drip all over you cock before I fu@k you again
This pussy is not done with you
I want to lick your dick clean

Reactions: NMlover