Taking pride in your wife's (or your own) cock sucking skills

It must be a thrill to see your wife settle in to making a man cum with her mouth. To see her with blinders on knowing full well she's not stopping until she has proven her skill. I would think knowing she has the desire and determination would be something to be proud of as a husband. When my wife sucks me I always feel like if she wants my cum she can get it whether I want to cum or not. There have been times when I think she'd rather not fuck for whatever reason and she uses her skill to have it her way.

It's like she can make me do what she wants and she has the power. Whenever I go down on her I take pride in making her cum. For you guys out there that are into cock sucking, do you take pride in your ability to provoke an orgasm with your oral ability?
Hot thread

It must be a thrill to see your wife settle in to making a man cum with her mouth. To see her with blinders on knowing full well she's not stopping until she has proven her skill. I would think knowing she has the desire and determination would be something to be proud of as a husband. When my wife sucks me I always feel like if she wants my cum she can get it whether I want to cum or not. There have been times when I think she'd rather not fuck for whatever reason and she uses her skill to have it her way.

It's like she can make me do what she wants and she has the power. Whenever I go down on her I take pride in making her cum. For you guys out there that are into cock sucking, do you take pride in your ability to provoke an orgasm with your oral ability?
I haven't actually watched her do this for a lot of years, as I am no longer present when she is with her Lovers. But her oral skills are EXEMPLARY!!! She had a start young, and very much enjoyed this, and practiced as often as she could and honed her skills to a fine edge!! He makes lover to cocks with her mouth, and LOVEs it when thety reward her performance with LARGE load of cum for her to enjoy and teast them with. Her longest Lover, her Boss/Lover, was well in to his 50's the first time she sucked him off, and it was the FIRST time this had ever been done for him. He and his wife have 2 kids together and she has NEVER sucked his cock!!! She even swallowed his cum on an airplane flying to Cancun!!

When I was there when she was with Lovers, I had multiple guys tell me that she was the BEST cocksucker they had EVER had!! I admit that her enthusiasm when performing orally on you is UNBELIVABLE!! Lucky guys that get to experience thsi. CW

Absolutely. I have stated in a couple of threads that for me the act of getting on my knees in front of another man and sucking him off is but submissive and dominant. In one way I am being submissive to him because he has s using my mouth for his enjoyment to seek pleasure from it. But it is dominant because I have the power of using my skill to bring him to orgasm. I also feel even more empowered because I am am able to suck another man's cock and take his cum.

Yes it is a huge thrill and turn on to see the wife sucking off another man. I have seen her suck off at least a dozen other men and I am amazed at her ability, her obvious enjoyment doing it, and her eagerness to make sure her partner is satisfied. She is confident and very comfortable with a cock in her mouth and she ahs never failed to get a guy off.

I would add that oral sex without reciprocation stands out because only one person get to cum and experience the release. However, speaking for ourselves we do get a sort of sexual satisfaction knowing we are able to provide pleasure to someone else.
I have often heard that man who cuck cocks, of have thad theirs sucked, say male actually is a better sucker than a woman. A man instinctively knows how to make another feel good because he knows what if feels like himself. I wonder if lesbians or bisexual women feel the same about same sex oral sex.

Im extremely proud of my ability to deepthroat every cock i ever put in my mouth. Most, i can do it without gagging at all, but i recently sucked o ne that left me hoarse for a few days.
Wife doesnt know, but ex-wife always enjoyed her lovers using my mouth. She loved to verbally humiliate me whil i sucked their cocks dressed in lingerie. I miss that.
A lot of guys, I’ve found, do not like being verbally demeaning to their cocksucker, but do like if he’s wearing panties and stockings.
I would love to wear the submissive, sissy lingerie, but would not want the demeaning talk.

My wife's favorite lover has a fatter than average cock with a large mushroom head, and a large pair of balls. He checks all her 'boxes' I guess you could say. The 2nd time I was videoing him and her they were in a 69, her on top. I was getting a close up of her sucking his cock, and told her "look your husband in the eyes while you suck his cock". She did, took his cock out of her mouth, started running her tongue around his large mushroom head all the while looking directly in my eyes.
I do this. We do this. And I love it. When my wife is sucking another guy off, I get real close to watch her. And I'll ask her to stop, and kiss me. And that is a huge turn on for me. Or when I get up close to her face, she'll take the guys cock out of her mouth, and do what you saw - use her tongue all arond the head.

Viendo que solamente en respuesta posteó unas fotos
quisiera comentar que solamente entenderan nuestro comentario aquellas parejas que al igual que nosotros tengamos el placer de compartir la experiencia de estar los dos juntos de rodillas y mientras nos miramos recorrer con las dos lenguas la o las pingas de nuestro o nuestros amigos la suprema excitation de como se van rozando nuestras lenguas vernos cuando alternando entre los dos vamos metiendo ese pedazo de carne sentir dura hasta el fondo de la garganta y ver en los ojos del otro que sin hablar te hace saber como de grande vas a sentir después al tener tu turno y lo más supremo es saber que finalmente ambos vamos a terminar en posición donde nuestros agujeros están disponibles para que nos penetren juntos todo el tiempo que quieran
esta es en nuestra opinión ( siendo solo pareja swinger bisexual no cucklod )la experiencia suprema que todas las parejas en este estilo de vida deben probar

Reactions: gregnginger

I love that my wife sucks dick everywhere and sometimes well most of the times we are right there together sucking dick we have been sucking cocks now for 3 years Together I myself have sucked on at least 300 hundred cocks and drank over 5 gallons of cum and I don't plan on stopping aby time soon

I really take pride and eagerly enjoy the fact she is a great cocksucker.

In fact, that was a spark that lead us to a more kinky relationship.

Very soon in our relationship (dating) it became clear my wife is the greatest cocksucker I ever met. Sucking cock is just a natural act, easy and also makes her satisfied to feel the cum drained out from the balls. I don't recall a single time that I asked for a blowjob and she denied or didn't showed enthusiasm. She blewed me in a bus trip, in a road, in the bathroom of a gas station, in the yard of an aunt's house.

I started to inquire about how she got so much into this and how she turned so skilled with a cock in her mouth, and those talks led to discover she probably blew every guy she used to date before. It was like blowjobs counted the same as kissing.

We are not into degrading stuff as some couples might be here, but I should say that I love to see or hear from a guy how much he enjoyed to be sucked dry by my wife's cum sucking skills. It turns me on and got me ready to some more. That one photo was shot some years past, and our friend texts us remembering it until now, and it is very special because it was the first time she sucked another man after we married - the ring.

1700237396432.png

Very soon in our relationship (dating) it became clear my wife is the greatest cocksucker I ever met. Sucking cock is just a natural act, easy and also makes her satisfied to feel the cum drained out from the balls. I don't recall a single time that I asked for a blowjob and she denied or didn't showed enthusiasm. She blewed me in a bus trip, in a road, in the bathroom of a gas station, in the yard of an aunt's house.

I started to inquire about how she got so much into this and how she turned so skilled with a cock in her mouth, and those talks led to discover she probably blew every guy she used to date before. It was like blowjobs counted the same as kissing.

We are not into degrading stuff as some couples might be here, but I should say that I love to see or hear from a guy how much he enjoyed to be sucked dry by my wife's cum sucking skills. It turns me on and got me ready to some more. That one photo was shot some years past, and our friend texts us remembering it until now, and it is very special because it was the first time she sucked another man after we married - the ring.

View attachment 1740543
My wife is almost identical to your wife and what you just wrote. My wife will blow me anywhere, and at any time I ask. And my wife has blown every single guy she ever dated. And in high shool she told me if she saw her boyfriend fliritng with another girl, she arranged to get with one of his best friends, and suck his cock. Then later that day or night, when they were all togetther at a party or dance, she'd feel good knowing what she did - and the friend of her bf would be smart enough to never say a word to anyone. Finally, one of my newest things is when she's somewhere and going to blow a guy, she'll call me, put the phone down next to her - and let me listen to all the sounds.

View attachment 1740543
A good picture that could be great, if his cum was cascading down his cock onto her ring.

And in high shool she told me if she saw her boyfriend fliritng with another girl, she arranged to get with one of his best friends, and suck his cock. Then later that day or night, when they were all togetther at a party or dance, she'd feel good knowing what she did - and the friend of her bf would be smart enough to never say a word to anyone. Finally, one of my newest things is when she's somewhere and going to blow a guy, she'll call me, put the phone down next to her - and let me listen to all the sounds.
Most of the best cocksucking women started when they were in high school. Some used your wife's technique as a way of getting back at the bf for flirting. And some would get back at another girl by sucking the girl's bf, so it works both ways.

Cocksucking is a great skill for any woman to have. If I start with a new woman who is not good at it, I train her how i want her to suck me.

When I was growing up, girls began sucking much earlier than HS. Maybe it was just our neighborhood, but there seemed to be quite a bit of curiosity among the boys and girls. And while there was only a little bit of fucking, a lot of the girls would suck on the guys. Some too young to even orgasm, but gave them a chance to see what they were really wanting to see. It was really just kids being kids but would definitely come under the "sucking" heading. Most was dome in groups but I recall one girl that wanted to pretend to be parents and we fooled around in her parent's bed and in mine at my house. Most of that was just being naked in a bed with a little bit of this and that. I would expect by HS they were experts in the art.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
As a bi woman, yes, we are able to better satisfy another woman because we know how it feels first-hand and how we want to be pleasured orally.
I've always told my partners to tell me what they like, let me know what feels the best. "I can take direction" I tell them. Just as when a woman is down on a man he should tell her how he likes to be sucked. This should not ever hurt anyone's feeling, as everyone is different. It is so much easier to tell your partner, rather hoping that they will eventually learn what you like. We are not mind readers!
You do look good with a fat cock in your mouth!!