Tasting wife's panties after getting fucked by another guy

Kneel2Zod

Male
Apr 18, 2023
A kink I've developed after catching wife cheating a few times...we're still together (long story) but I've made the best of it and used it to my own advantage. One morning after she stumbled in from a long night of partying and fucking, I had opportunity to sample her still damp panties since she was hungover completely incoherent once she got the bed. The musk from her and another guy saturating them was so arousing. I couldn't resist pulling my aching, neglected cock out and rubbing the tip all over them before sliding them up n down my shaft. The thrill of it all and her being totally unaware sent me over the edge and slide them off my cock just in time to splatter my thick spunk into them. This began my fascination....here's a shot of said experience.

Attachments

• IMG_20220304_045320572.jpg
    IMG_20220304_045320572.jpg
    426.2 KB · Views: 321
A kink I've developed after catching wife cheating a few times...we're still together (long story) but I've made the best of it and used it to my own advantage. One morning after she stumbled in from a long night of partying and fucking, I had opportunity to sample her still damp panties since she was hungover completely incoherent once she got the bed. The musk from her and another guy saturating them was so arousing. I couldn't resist pulling my aching, neglected cock out and rubbing the tip all over them before sliding them up n down my shaft. The thrill of it all and her being totally unaware sent me over the edge and slide them off my cock just in time to splatter my thick spunk into them. This began my fascination....here's a shot of said experience.
Hopefully she has a fulltime lover soon to keep filling her up and you get to enjoy doing this much more often. I do the same thing when my pretty wife comes home from a date night.