Well she was about 23 when she started teaching and used to get ID checked for alcohol :) Only 5' tall with DD boobs so I guess she got some attention and became boys wank materail
It sounds like your wife is super hot. I bet there was a student who secretly jerked off on her under the table in class!

Reactions: stacyz
My wife still works in a school now but was a full time 'A' level teacher so students of 16-18 years. She looked as young as they did so the boys often hit on her. She won't admit to anything but I am pretty sure she had a thing for the guys who played rugby and I bet they would have loved a chance to show her their skills.
No doubt it was a very common thing especially with teenage boys I presume she took her teaching roll seriously and did not engage with a student, My husband bever let his feelings for me to be known until I had I left the school and was no longer a schoolgirl,

No doubt it was a very common thing especially with teenage boys I presume she took her teaching roll seriously and did not engage with a student, My husband bever let his feelings for me to be known until I had I left the school and was no longer a schoolgirl,
I can only assume she was a 'good' girl! Wouldn't stop the boys fantasising though. And I am wondering how quickly your husband let his feelings be known to you Anna - had you even had chance to change out of your uniform :)

That's best for everyone , I am in my last year of high school , I do have a crush on some of my female teachers but never expressed any of that to anyone .

I know the teacher - student thing can be a fantasy for many and I full can understand that, However it is not all fantasy stuff. I was in a real life teacher - student relationship which resulted in my teacher becoming my husband, so it is something that can actually happen
That's a very cool story ,plus very erotic ! My ex was 15 and I was 28 ...so , we were close to the same