Technically a Cuckold

Sep 6, 2022
I have a very complex situation that led me to the point where I am very technically a cuckold but it was unplanned and accidental from a one time experience. A few years ago my wife and I had a night away for a wedding where we got to stay in a hotel out of town and had an opportunity to have fun. We had lots of drinks and fun at the receptions and then continued at the after party. Neither of us remembers much from the after party but we do know that we somehow ended up with another guy in our room for a threesome. We had never been part of that lifestyle and it was our first and only threesome. There was a lot of sex that happened. A few weeks after is when we found out she was pregnant. We both thought about that night immediately but then figured it was unlikely since we had been trying for a while for our second. It’s something that now I think about because when I do the timing it is highly likely it was that week that she got pregnant and most of our sex happened that night. And if it was that night then the other guy had a much higher likelihood of being the one who knocked her up. It’s something that my wife seems to just completely ignore as not a possibility but it is something that will enter my mind a lot. Nothing like that has ever happened again and I’m not sure she would want it to. Not something I have told anyone I know for obvious reasons and not something I can discuss with her.

I have a very complex situation that led me to the point where I am very technically a cuckold but it was unplanned and accidental from a one time experience. A few years ago my wife and I had a night away for a wedding where we got to stay in a hotel out of town and had an opportunity to have fun. We had lots of drinks and fun at the receptions and then continued at the after party. Neither of us remembers much from the after party but we do know that we somehow ended up with another guy in our room for a threesome. We had never been part of that lifestyle and it was our first and only threesome. There was a lot of sex that happened. A few weeks after is when we found out she was pregnant. We both thought about that night immediately but then figured it was unlikely since we had been trying for a while for our second. It’s something that now I think about because when I do the timing it is highly likely it was that week that she got pregnant and most of our sex happened that night. And if it was that night then the other guy had a much higher likelihood of being the one who knocked her up. It’s something that my wife seems to just completely ignore as not a possibility but it is something that will enter my mind a lot. Nothing like that has ever happened again and I’m not sure she would want it to. Not something I have told anyone I know for obvious reasons and not something I can discuss with her.
If the child isn't yours will that change anything? As in will she/can she abort it, will you split up.
If none of that is going to happen then why make a huge deal out of it.
She is not talking about it because she just wants to be pregnant by the sounds and happy to ignore it may be another man's baby.
But that goes back to my first thing, if ultimately nothing is going to change then leave it.
Yes I can understand you want it acknowledged it may be the other guys baby but that's a possible result of what you guys did.

Reactions: spin418
1. She had accepted the child as yours regardless.
2. Is just happy she got pregnant.
3. Unsure how you'd react should you both agree is likely not yours.

Are you OK with it not being your child?

If this is something that you think about a lot, maybe it is good to share it with your wife.
However don't let this be a cause for any breakdown in the relationship.
Maybe if you just want to know, explain to her it does not change anything, even if you are not biological father. You know it couldlnts who is raising and taking care of this child.
Sometimes when you play it happens it is not a big deal I would say

I assume from reading what the OP wrote that this is historic, therefore then child is no longer a baby.

I too have suspicions about being the biological father of our second child and do think about this from time to time. Am i that bothered well its a long time since and i doubt my darling wife even knows the same as the OP or his wife though i am a long term cuck and my wife then had a secret lover, so somewhat different.

There is only one way of finding out but my view is do i or he need to really know and cause all this upset? A definate NO. The damage this could cause to a relationship and family is not worth it and thats damage even if the child ends up as his anyway and if it is not...........then what??................ you cant send it back.

If as he says this may have happened during a threesome then both he and his wife are both guilty of allowing this risk, then not taking steps to prevent this so there cannot and should not be any blame or regret against each other. It also maybe she wonders too and is frightened of finding out.

This has gone on for generations who really knows who our actual father is?,

If youve brought up a child as your own my view is leave it at that and move on with your life and family.

Wondering if you maybe want to enjoy the possibity that she is regnant by someone else.....and not that you are concerned that she is. Communication is the only way to accomplish this, for sure. If she refuses to even talk to you, there is a deeper prblem here that having a chil disn't going to help.

CW

Reactions: Romey
After my wife cucked me, she has only initiated sex when we tried to have kids, and lost interest again once she was pregnant. But right before our first kid, there was an incident with a guy at a hotel, and long story short she was happy to be pregnant and never talked about the chance the baby wasn't mine. She was worried, however. A couple years later she revised her story and we did a quick dna test from amazon with a cheek swab. I'm the dad. (And I would have remained the dad, but I wanted to know.) I was upset she wasn't honest, because I wanted her to fuck other men, obviously, although not necessarily have them father my children. The night out was at the end of her period, so the timing was off. I do think that many women have an unspoken urge to get pregnant by certain types of men when they are trying to get pregnant.