Telegony. Myth or truth?

Ferox80

Couple
Verified
Hello!
I would like to start a survey on two topics:

1. The impact of the very first sexual partner with vaginal penetration on the subsequent size of the vagina and the associated sexual preferences.
2. Is the Telegony theory real? I would like to hear any testimonies of people who have had first unprotected intercourse with interracial intravaginal ejaculation and who did not get pregnant then, but later, with a white partner. Were there any similarities of the children with the first partner?
Thanks to those who answer.
This is a topic that has intrigued me for several years, and now since I found this site, I think it's the right place to explore online the subject.
About telegony: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/#b31

Reactions: naturalcucky
2.) I can´t tell anything

1.) YES: My first was a hot white very pale THIS was henceforth my absolute favourite and has NOTHING to do with racism. I value Asian, ebony and Indian beauties, too BUT I chose until now only white pale partners including my wife :)

Reactions: Ferox80
Thank you!
Maybe some wives who have been de-virginized by blacks can share their experiences with us.
In relation to the first point, I noticed that a woman who fucked for the first time with a large cock, has a vagina ready to receive big cocks, and other women, who during the first sexual contact had a small dick, were tight, even if in the meantime they have also experienced larger sizes.
Or, can you spot similarities of the firstborn, with the first man who ejaculated inside you, unprotected?
Will it be a coincidence?

Last edited:
I LOVE the fact that a lot of BBWs have pleasure with BBC BECAUSE they are so shy and insecure about their BB-size and often harrased by others and the Blacks give them back their LEGIT dignity :).

If she is also on this site, you can introduce the topic to her and she can answer herself. By the way, in the logic of the two hypotheses, what do you think your wife's past experience was?
I can´t really tell how many lovers she had. Maybe the fact that she doesn´t tell me can be an indicator that there were many :) She had her wild-times before we met (party, drinking, concerts..)

Reactions: Ferox80
Hello!
I would like to start a survey on two topics:

1. The impact of the very first sexual partner with vaginal penetration on the subsequent size of the vagina and the associated sexual preferences.
2. Is the Telegony theory real? I would like to hear any testimonies of people who have had first unprotected intercourse with interracial intravaginal ejaculation and who did not get pregnant then, but later, with a white partner. Were there any similarities of the children with the first partner?
Thanks to those who answer.
This is a topic that has intrigued me for several years, and now since I found this site, I think it's the right place to explore online the subject.
About telegony: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4282758/#b31
Lol people are fucking stupid.

A few seconds of googling could have pointed out how utterly incorrect that all is. Plus it is also dine of the bullshit that incels and Andrew Tate type "alpha males" spout to support their misogynistic views.

Simple logic tells you it's crazy. A woman loses her virginity at 18 to some guy. 10 years later she has a kid with her husband and some people actually believe that that first guys dna is just hanging around and showing up in the child.

This is right up there with flat earth theory.

Good lord humanity is doomed.

Last edited:
A few seconds of googling could have pointed out how utterly incorrect that all is. Plus it is also dine of the bullshit that incels and Andrew Tate type "alpha males" spout to support their misogynistic views.

Simple logic tells you it's crazy. A woman loses her virginity at 18 to some guy. 10 years later she has a kid with her husband and some people actually believe that that first guys dna is just hanging around and showing up in the child.

This is right up there with flat earth theory.

Good lord humanity is doomed.

20 years ago, when I first heard this theory, I had the same reaction as you. After that I found out a few more things, which is why I formulated the original text. If you will have the necessary time to read/understand what you found on google, possibly also accessing the link I posted in the first post, maybe you will have a more approved opinion. For now you're talking in passing.
A wonderful evening!