Tell me what you want to do to my obedient wife

my shy wife is preparing to have her breasts taken.

sskk123...​

Great looking young wife... You want to watch us as I and a group of hung guys introduce your wife to group sex.......

Part 1) To get you ready....you'll get naked and we'll tie you to a very close by chair so you can't touch your little thing. We want watch you gewt so excited that you'll experience more than 1 HO (hands Off) cum.

You'll watch as as I and others will slowly strip her, watch as our cocks slowly part her pussy lips and slide in her pussy stretching and reaching part of pussy never reached....her virgin pussy.

Reactions: Sharoz and sskk123

sskk123

Part 2) We'll introduce her to anal sex...... have her enjoy (in time) those special nerve endings..... You always wanted to do that. You'll hear her experience it...

Then you'll watch her going full lust as we DP her as she rides a cock in her cunt and another up her ass at the both time. A woman's first time DP'ed is something she'll always remember..... you will too as you share her Lush. That will surly make you HO cum.

We'll also introduce her.....you'll watch as youe wife become a "3 Holer" . 3 of us guys will fill all of your wife's 3 holes. You love that.....

Tell us have much you fantasied this would happen...... how hard it makes your little thing...did you have a HO cum just thinking about it.

Reactions: sskk123