Tell me what you want to do to my obedient wife

I just registered for this site.

We haven't had a cuckold experience yet.
My wife knows my tendencies, but she still has no desire to have sex with anyone other than her husband.

I managed to get permission to take sexual photos of my wife and post them.
My wife is submissive and tends to prefer rough sex.

Also, my wife tends to get aroused by reading hot story.
you can do everything in a fantasy story to her . There are no prohibitions or restrictions. I can tolerate any sexual activity, so there are no prohibited acts.

please break my wife in fantasy:coffee:
I wanna lick her small tits till 1 hour and lick her juicy hole (mouth ass Pussy ) till her cum out and fuck her full night

I just registered for this site.

We haven't had a cuckold experience yet.
My wife knows my tendencies, but she still has no desire to have sex with anyone other than her husband.

I managed to get permission to take sexual photos of my wife and post them.
My wife is submissive and tends to prefer rough sex.

Also, my wife tends to get aroused by reading hot story.
you can do everything in a fantasy story to her . There are no prohibitions or restrictions. I can tolerate any sexual activity, so there are no prohibited acts.

please break my wife in fantasy:coffee:
Looks like two different women, which I would fuck both

I wanna lick her small tits till 1 hour and lick her juicy hole (mouth ass Pussy ) till her cum out and fuck her full night
Take her out dressedcup sexh leave her alone for a while uyou get lost bathroom.etc for a while if she lovesto dance take her somewhere let her dance encourage her especially a slow dance and have her be held tigbg You might see a change when she returnd from.dancng

Reactions: sameerdev