Tell us how you'd use her?

What hole would you cum in

• Total voters
Well looks like she likes to dress up and show that sweet ass. So I’d take her shopping for a nice outfit from hair all the way to the shoes. Taking our time putting together the perfect come fuck me attire. Having her model each piece at different stores letting all the horny guys check her out. Hhhmmmm that is how we would start then we would

So after we get her dressed up in her come fuck me outfit. We go to a nice bar. Maybe have her drink a little tease a lot. Get all the cocks worked up in the room. Maybe a couple of dances. Showing that hot body. Maybe a little grab ass on the dance floor with a few of the guys then

So after we get her dressed up in her come fuck me outfit. We go to a nice bar. Maybe have her drink a little tease a lot. Get all the cocks worked up in the room. Maybe a couple of dances. Showing that hot body. Maybe a little grab ass on the dance floor with a few of the guys then
Then we go back to our limo with a few of her favorite guys in tow. We drive around the city with hands and mouths exploring every part of her body

I’d love to finger you as he laid there asleep. Get you nice and wet then tell you to grab a dress and some shoes. No panties or bra. Take you out to the local bar. And let the boys treat you like the slut you want to be

Reactions: Luckyduck55