Thank you, cucks!

As a bull, I appreciate cucks who not only let me use their wives but often encourage the little woman to take that big step. I enjoy having you watch as I use the wife, bringing out her slut nature like you probably never would do. I appreciate those of you who take pictures or video our sessions -- great memories to look back on in the future. Without your help in many ways, I would still be a bull, but it wouldn't be as much fun.
Glad to help.

Reactions: owlmale and cuck52
As an old (but still active) white bull who is new to this site, I will add my thanks, also. If wives got fucked hard and often at home they would have little need to look elsewhere for sex. Fortunately for us bulls, many husbands fail to satisfy their woman's sexual needs. Therefore the wives are ready to respond when they get around a bull. Most husbands never realize what sluts their wives can be unless they watch them with other men.

Being a cuckold has been part of my love for my Queen. I earn the money to give her jewels and vacations. The more she gets fucked the more I give her and the more I love her. When she is out on a date I feel inferior to the men she fucks. I submit happily to all her needs.

Being a cuckold has been part of my love for my Queen. I earn the money to give her jewels and vacations. The more she gets fucked the more I give her and the more I love her. When she is out on a date I feel inferior to the men she fucks. I submit happily to all her needs.
Excellent!

As an old (but still active) white bull who is new to this site, I will add my thanks, also. If wives got fucked hard and often at home they would have little need to look elsewhere for sex. Fortunately for us bulls, many husbands fail to satisfy their woman's sexual needs. Therefore the wives are ready to respond when they get around a bull. Most husbands never realize what sluts their wives can be unless they watch them with other men.
I am 1 husband who definitely knows how to satisfy his wife's sexual needs. Even after 40yrs of marriage we still have a very intermit sex life. But having said that the same pussy or cock can get stale. We both work at keeping our sex life exciting and so far we have succeeded. One of the ways we use to keep it exciting is by adding a 3rd to our sex life. It definitely keeps me interested. My wife loves the thrill that 2 men give her and I just love to share her. I love the extra pleasure for my wife that 2 men can give her that 1 man cant and of course my wife loves the extra attention and the multiple orgasms. Lets face it, most men are 1 shot wonders but women can go all night with orgasm after orgasm. By letting my wife experience this it has made our alone times more intermit and special. So thank you to all the bulls who help us hubbies give our wives the time of their lives.