The beggining of a journey - My wife Larissa

May 20, 2023
Hello friends, I hope you are well. My name is Paulo and I'm 33 years old. I am from Brazil, I work in a leadership position in a large company, I have a comfortable socio-economic situation and I live in a large house in the countryside of the district. I have been married for 3 years to my wife Larissa, with whom I have had a stable relationship for 6 years. She is 34 years old, is an architect and works in her own office and also has her financial independence. We met through a mutual friend. My childhood best friend, Henrique, studied with her during college. Later, they, who were very close friends, lived together for some time in a fraternity when they began their working lives. One day when Henrique came to visit me in the city where I lived, he invited Larissa to have a few drinks with us and we ended up falling in love. Larissa has always been a free and independent woman, who is not too attached to the common concerns of traditional society such as sexism. And at that time I still carried a lot of the “sexist” values with which I was raised, such as excessive jealousy. I believe that the beginning of my fantasy was due to this contrast and an episode with her ex-boyfriend. When we started to get into a more serious relationship, she still had a badly ended relationship with her most recent ex-boyfriend. It was a 4-year relationship that had ended in a turbulent way, with betrayals on his part, and that despite having separated, there was still a remnant of feelings that made them still try to reactivate the relationship. And just then she found me. So in that first month, 80% of the time she was with me and 20% was with him. When I found out (through some messages I happened to see on her cell phone) I was furious. We fought badly and I said horrible things to her, many of them sexist in nature, even though we didn't have a serious and stable relationship yet, which gave her the right to do whatever she wanted. And during this fight, I forced her to give me more details about these times she saw her ex boyfriend while she was seeing me. And she, hoping not to lose me, ended up saying a few things. My concern was that they had sex because it would somehow amount to a bigger betrayal than if they hadn't (pure bullshit in my head since she was single).
I asked and she told me things like how many times they had sex these days, where they had sex, how much time they had spent together and so on. This tormented me for a while. We broke up and I spent about 3 months very bad, trying to understand what I was feeling and what she felt for me, but I decided that I liked her enough to try to move on and forget what happened. And that's when we started a serious relationship that resulted in our marriage. Despite the fact that I decided to forget it, this episode silently changed my mind. For a long time I had nightmares at night imagining the two of them having sex. When we had sex, I sometimes wondered if he gave her more pleasure and things like that. In a nutshell, this intensified for 6 years and morphed inside me until I really decided to do something about it. And here I am starting my journey. After about 3 years suffering from this, plus 3 years secretly accepting the fantasy, I'm here for the first time opening up in this post, wanting to exchange information and talk to you. See you. Paulo.

Attachments

• IMG_1228.jpeg
    IMG_1228.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 259
Really nice to read your story, and it has given me lots of mix feelings and emotions.

Not only we have similar situation, but also made me refresh my memory of how I overcame my machismo and cuckold shame.

Let me introduce me and my wife June. Both of us are Chineses, but live in Sydney Australia.

My name is Max, I am a software engineer, like most Asian male, I am skinny, nerd like appearance who love study. For my experiance with female was nil and my aversge size penis has ejaculated only by my hands till I met my wife June.

Please don't laugh that reaally was my young adult life.

However, my wife June was very opposite to me, She is a social butterfly, and like most Asian girl who is petite, slim and aways looks like younger than her real age.

Of course, there are always suitors around her, and you bet mostly Caucasian males here in Sydney.

Her ex-boyfriend Michael is one of them, and outstanding one.

Me and my wife first met in an university function night for overseas students.

I still remembered the night I first met her, I was already smitten with her, and I watched her secretly all night until the party was almost ended, one of my uni mate had draged me to her and her friends, and i could not believe my luck that she would excange her WeChat account with me.

The night was ended with me knowing that she had a boyfriend who live toghther, and he came to pick her home early tonight and that was also the first time i saw Michael who makes me feel inferior till today.

The tragedy did not end yet, after they left few minuts, i felt lost and bored and also decided to drive home early. I came late to the party, and all the closest parking spots have been taken, so I had to park my car at a very quiet street away from venue.

As I turned into street and about walked up to my car, I saw him standing in the passenger side of his car with his back to me.
His car just parked in front of my car, and only three cars in between us.

Yes, June was in front of him, with her both hands holding on car door. Her dress was at her waist, one leg was kneeling on the passenger seat, and one leg was standing on the ground.

Micheal was fucking her frantically, I didn't know exactly how long that was taken, but I knew he cum inside her. He took something to wipe him first , then June's ass. He pulled up his trousers and threw away the wipping rubbish onto the footpath as June put down her dress and sat inside the car, then as Michael turned around and walking to driver side, he saw me, he waved and disdainfully grined at me.

while i was complete dumbfounded with my embarrassment, he started the car and drove a u turn and past me, and this time June was gazing at me from her passenger window.

when I regained myself, the first thing I remembered was to retrieve the rubbish used to wipe their body fluid. Initally I thought that was a peice of tissue, when I picked it up, I realised that was a pink colour female sexy g-string.

Few years later, when we are together, I had confirmation from her, that was her g-string, and she was bare ass under her dress and her pussy was leaking his cum while they were driving home.

On the way home Michael was ordering June to gave him a blow job, and told June that he wanted her peeping Asian friend whom he meant was me to watch him to fuck her again. That gave Michael sexual arousal again, so they drove to a near by McDonald's car park, and fuck her again!

She claimed that she were fucked three more times after they were home, and lucky that was Saturday next day and she didn't need to go to any lecture, because she can barely walking like normal.

of course this was just the very beginning of my journy, there are still many more other stories, but definitely it affected me the most.

Really nice to read your story, and it has given me lots of mix feelings and emotions.

Not only we have similar situation, but also made me refresh my memory of how I overcame my machismo and cuckold shame.

Let me introduce me and my wife June. Both of us are Chineses, but live in Sydney Australia.

My name is Max, I am a software engineer, like most Asian male, I am skinny, nerd like appearance who love study. For my experiance with female was nil and my aversge size penis has ejaculated only by my hands till I met my wife June.

However, my wife June was very opposite to me, She is a social butterfly, and like most Asian girl who is petite, slim and aways looks like younger than her real age.

Of course, there are always suitors around her, and you bet mostly Caucasian males here in Sydney.

I still remembered the night I first met her, I was already smitten with her, and I watched her secretly all night until the party was almost ended, one of my uni mate had draged me to her and her friends, and i could not believe my luck that she would excange her WeChat account with me.

The night was ended with me knowing that she had a boyfriend who live toghther, and he came to pick her home early tonight and that was also the first time i saw Michael who makes me feel inferior till today.

The tragedy did not end yet, after they left few minuts, i felt lost and bored and also decided to drive home early. I came late to the party, and all the closest parking spots have been taken, so I had to park my car at a very quiet street away from venue.

As I turned into street and about walked up to my car, I saw him standing in the passenger side of his car with his back to me.

Yes, June was in front of him, with her both hands holding on car door. Her dress was at her waist, one leg was kneeling on the passenger seat, and one leg was standing on the ground.

Micheal was fucking her frantically, I didn't know exactly how long that was taken, but I knew he cum inside her. He took something to wipe him first , then June's ass. He pulled up his trousers and threw away the wipping rubbish onto the footpath as June put down her dress and sat inside the car, then as Michael turned around and walking to driver side, he saw me, he waved and disdainfully grined at me.

while i was complete dumbfounded with my embarrassment, he started the car and drove a u turn and past me, and this time June was gazing at me from her passenger window.

when I regained myself, the first thing I remembered was to retrieve the rubbish used to wipe their body fluid. Initally I thought that was a peice of tissue, when I picked it up, I realised that was a pink colour female sexy g-string.

Few years later, when we are together, I had confirmation from her, that was her g-string, and she was bare ass under her dress and her pussy was leaking his cum while they were driving home.

On the way home Michael was ordering June to gave him a blow job, and told June that he wanted her peeping Asian friend whom he meant was me to watch him to fuck her again. That gave Michael sexual arousal again, so they drove to a near by McDonald's car park, and fuck her again!

She claimed that she were fucked three more times after they were home, and lucky that was Saturday next day and she didn't need to go to any lecture, because she can barely walking like normal.

of course this was just the very beginning of my journy, there are still many more other stories, but definitely it affected me the most.
Max,
What a fantastic story. Thank you very much for sharing. I loved it and loved to imagine all the scenes.
I couldnt get how you started dating her. Could you explain a little more?

Hello friends, I hope you are well. My name is Paulo and I'm 33 years old. I am from Brazil, I work in a leadership position in a large company, I have a comfortable socio-economic situation and I live in a large house in the countryside of the district. I have been married for 3 years to my wife Larissa, with whom I have had a stable relationship for 6 years. She is 34 years old, is an architect and works in her own office and also has her financial independence. We met through a mutual friend. My childhood best friend, Henrique, studied with her during college. Later, they, who were very close friends, lived together for some time in a fraternity when they began their working lives. One day when Henrique came to visit me in the city where I lived, he invited Larissa to have a few drinks with us and we ended up falling in love. Larissa has always been a free and independent woman, who is not too attached to the common concerns of traditional society such as sexism. And at that time I still carried a lot of the “sexist” values with which I was raised, such as excessive jealousy. I believe that the beginning of my fantasy was due to this contrast and an episode with her ex-boyfriend. When we started to get into a more serious relationship, she still had a badly ended relationship with her most recent ex-boyfriend. It was a 4-year relationship that had ended in a turbulent way, with betrayals on his part, and that despite having separated, there was still a remnant of feelings that made them still try to reactivate the relationship. And just then she found me. So in that first month, 80% of the time she was with me and 20% was with him. When I found out (through some messages I happened to see on her cell phone) I was furious. We fought badly and I said horrible things to her, many of them sexist in nature, even though we didn't have a serious and stable relationship yet, which gave her the right to do whatever she wanted. And during this fight, I forced her to give me more details about these times she saw her ex boyfriend while she was seeing me. And she, hoping not to lose me, ended up saying a few things. My concern was that they had sex because it would somehow amount to a bigger betrayal than if they hadn't (pure bullshit in my head since she was single).
I asked and she told me things like how many times they had sex these days, where they had sex, how much time they had spent together and so on. This tormented me for a while. We broke up and I spent about 3 months very bad, trying to understand what I was feeling and what she felt for me, but I decided that I liked her enough to try to move on and forget what happened. And that's when we started a serious relationship that resulted in our marriage. Despite the fact that I decided to forget it, this episode silently changed my mind. For a long time I had nightmares at night imagining the two of them having sex. When we had sex, I sometimes wondered if he gave her more pleasure and things like that. In a nutshell, this intensified for 6 years and morphed inside me until I really decided to do something about it. And here I am starting my journey. After about 3 years suffering from this, plus 3 years secretly accepting the fantasy, I'm here for the first time opening up in this post, wanting to exchange information and talk to you. See you. Paulo.
Nice for you to be so open just go gor it and you both enjoy the lifestyle. Please keep us posted.

Reactions: TheCuckJourney

Wow please update. Love more stories.

Reactions: TheCuckJourney
She looks beautiful in the picture as much as she is visible. You are a very lucky man. Please keep us posted on your journey as a cuckold.

You are living the dream young man. Much continued success

so e traicao se ela fizer escondido se ela transa com outros por ordem sua entao ta dentro do acordo, se ela te ama ela vai obedecer. pelo que eu entendi voce falou coisas sexistas kkk e ela te escolheu. moro em Orlando, FL se tiver na area manda mensagem. gostaria de resolver o seu problema.
-Bryan