The best fuck you probably will ever have . Freakiest woman alive i promise

Sep 11, 2022
So my ex gf is 28 and I’m not exaggerating what I’m about to share with you . Check out the video of her showing her ass she’s is so damn fine . Anyways I worship the ground she walks on and I wish I would’ve told her I fantasized about her being with other men preferably bigger cocks (keep in mind mine is 7.5 inches). I would let her peg me when she was in the mood to be dominant and let me submit to her . I know she can take big dick cause times I would stick my 7.5 inch cock in her I would also double penetrate her with hwr 8 inch dildo so I know her Pussy can take on lots of cock. I honestly think she wouldve never left me if I would have told her I would enjoy her cuckolding me . Do y’all think she would’ve stayed ? Here is some pics and vid of her please comment with that you would exactly do to her . Tomorrow she’s is supposed to get a cream pied from her current boyfriend and then sneak to my house so I can eat out the creampie so I guess maybe this experience might bring her back to me . Right after I eat all the cum out she’s gonna peg my ass and she literally orgasms intensely from pegging me . She has had such sting of an orgasm before that she literally went into another world for like 5 seconds cause I would be saying baby talk to me and I’d shake her to try to snap her out of it cause I thought she was honestly dying . But afterwards she says that was the best orgasm she ever had she said she literally felt like she won on cloud 9 her vision was blurry and ears started riniging anyways here is my sexy slut that I worship the ground that’s she walks on I would literally drink her bath water that’s how much i want her

Attachments

• 6F038653-4691-40F5-A0A7-145B08F011D0.png
    6F038653-4691-40F5-A0A7-145B08F011D0.png
    102.1 KB · Views: 394
  • 74F94CF7-973C-4E03-8278-2832ABF5A4A9.jpeg
    74F94CF7-973C-4E03-8278-2832ABF5A4A9.jpeg
    13.2 KB · Views: 358
  • FC4AC21F-276A-4BCE-838D-BEB799472294.png
    FC4AC21F-276A-4BCE-838D-BEB799472294.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 390
  • 90A3E9BD-8083-47E9-A727-04CDECFE399A.jpeg
    90A3E9BD-8083-47E9-A727-04CDECFE399A.jpeg
    85.4 KB · Views: 397
So my ex gf is 28 and I’m not exaggerating what I’m about to share with you . Check out the video of her showing her ass she’s is so damn fine . Anyways I worship the ground she walks on and I wish I would’ve told her I fantasized about her being with other men preferably bigger cocks (keep in mind mine is 7.5 inches). I would let her peg me when she was in the mood to be dominant and let me submit to her . I know she can take big dick cause times I would stick my 7.5 inch cock in her I would also double penetrate her with hwr 8 inch dildo so I know her Pussy can take on lots of cock. I honestly think she wouldve never left me if I would have told her I would enjoy her cuckolding me . Do y’all think she would’ve stayed ? Here is some pics and vid of her please comment with that you would exactly do to her . Tomorrow she’s is supposed to get a cream pied from her current boyfriend and then sneak to my house so I can eat out the creampie so I guess maybe this experience might bring her back to me . Right after I eat all the cum out she’s gonna peg my ass and she literally orgasms intensely from pegging me . She has had such sting of an orgasm before that she literally went into another world for like 5 seconds cause I would be saying baby talk to me and I’d shake her to try to snap her out of it cause I thought she was honestly dying . But afterwards she says that was the best orgasm she ever had she said she literally felt like she won on cloud 9 her vision was blurry and ears started riniging anyways here is my sexy slut that I worship the ground that’s she walks on I would literally drink her bath water that’s how much i want her
Sweet tasty pussy that I so want to be balls deep in yes yes

Reactions: CarChatCochinos
Sweet tasty pussy that I so want to be balls deep in yes yes
She would let you if you was to hit her up I promise. As long as you got a decent size cock she’s gonna fuck you i promise you just gotta work you way into it with her you can’t just come out and say hey let’s fuck . She has even told me she has never been loyal to any man she’s ever been dated so no matter her circumstance she’s gonna put it on you what you think ? Damn I’m getting so hard thinking about her ducking you and coming home to me with a pussy full of your nut and she comes in my house and I’m sleeping and she spreads over me and squats down and opens my mouth for me and I get woken up to your cum going in my mouth and wafted I get every drop up I beg her to let me fuck her and she tells me no bitch your lettming me fuck you and so she proceeds to fuck me like the bitch I am with her massive strap on and treats me like the little bitch I am and she fucks me so hard and makes me cum in my own mouth and I still beg her mistress please let me fuck you and she proceeds to tell me I have to bow to her feet and kiss her feet and worship her as the slave I am her

Well a major update earlier today I was messaging her a little to much and it made her former boyfriend mad so he sent me a pic of he suck his dick and told me to stop mesaging cause she was about to get a i throatful of cum it was so hot I jerked off atcleast 3 times to it tomorrow is the day I get to gladly clean her out after he fills her up and I’m just so anxious and excited and can’t wait honestly

Well a major update earlier today I was messaging her a little to much and it made her former boyfriend mad so he sent me a pic of he suck his dick and told me to stop mesaging cause she was about to get a i throatful of cum it was so hot I jerked off atcleast 3 times to it tomorrow is the day I get to gladly clean her out after he fills her up and I’m just so anxious and excited and can’t wait honestly
That’s awesome!

What a hot slut she is !fuckin so sexy

Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Perfection a pussy so yummy to be licking and then sliding deep into to please her pussy from the insides for ever

Mmmm So Yummy 😋 👅💋👅❤️‍🔥

Such a tasty looking oussy yummy I want to be tonguing her pussy deep and sucking on her clut. Milking it for her nectar!!!!so fyck hungry for her pusdy and sexy tits

Reactions: Sharper
She looks and sounds amazing.. Really Sexy!!

She is indeed sexy as F_ck

nice puffy lips

Love the beautiful smooth pussy 😍

Looks like some great pussy and a sexy body. I would love for her to ride my 9 inches while I suck her tits! Whatever she likes as long as she is satisfied (y)

View media item 215764

She would let you if you was to hit her up I promise. As long as you got a decent size cock she’s gonna fuck you i promise you just gotta work you way into it with her you can’t just come out and say hey let’s fuck . She has even told me she has never been loyal to any man she’s ever been dated so no matter her circumstance she’s gonna put it on you what you think ? Damn I’m getting so hard thinking about her ducking you and coming home to me with a pussy full of your nut and she comes in my house and I’m sleeping and she spreads over me and squats down and opens my mouth for me and I get woken up to your cum going in my mouth and wafted I get every drop up I beg her to let me fuck her and she tells me no bitch your lettming me fuck you and so she proceeds to fuck me like the bitch I am with her massive strap on and treats me like the little bitch I am and she fucks me so hard and makes me cum in my own mouth and I still beg her mistress please let me fuck you and she proceeds to tell me I have to bow to her feet and kiss her feet and worship her as the slave I am her
Oh fuck I would so love that