The Cuckold Consultant

I did buy a book from him. Not very expensive and I forget the title. After buying it, I took a short quiz on my progress so far. After the quiz, I was offered a personal counseling session with the Dr. I thought this was interesting so I made an appointment. The Dr. never showed and hasn't answered any emails since. Oh yeah, still haven't gotten the book I ordered. Shyster? All signs point to YES.

Did chat ever really work? When I signed on for this site it was already down...blah blah...BUT....there WAS help! For a mere $2K !! I passed on that great offer.......

I liked the chat room but the other stuff was nonsense.

If you want your wife or gf to be a slut you need to work at it for a long time, and have a woman who is easily manipulated or naturally sexual. The whole ‘click your fingers and she’ll suck off a stranger’ attitude to the site was silly.

Still, the chat was good and knew some good people there. Although the admins were crazy. I literally had a verification photo of Fena sitting on my lap with her tits out holding a sign with the web address on it and they still banned me for no reason

Reactions: Onunez
If you read his long winded explaination, it sounds like they lost all their data. So, if they do bring it back it will be from square one and I magine everyone will have to re-register and all that fun stuff. Don't steal SPAM! LOL

Reactions: Dexter17
It was a hit and miss skt
I liked the chat room but the other stuff was nonsense.

If you want your wife or gf to be a slut you need to work at it for a long time, and have a woman who is easily manipulated or naturally sexual. The whole ‘click your fingers and she’ll suck off a stranger’ attitude to the site was silly.

Still, the chat was good and knew some good people there. Although the admins were crazy. I literally had a verification photo of Fena sitting on my lap with her tits out holding a sign with the web address on it and they still banned me for no reason

Exactly this!!! I liked the chat room a lot but the admins were ridiculous. I think we spoke a few times on there