Cock extender

I've seen these devices before and had always thought of them as more of a gag gift than something that could actually be used and be a good experience for everyone involved. That said, I would like to know how things go. Maybe post a review of the extension you used?

So I fucked her with the extender last night.

Little awkward at first. Need to be Rick hard when putting it on. Has to use lots of lube as it not only added about 3" length it also added a lot of girth.

Role-played as a stranger fucking her so blindfolded her. Super hot. Definitely stretched her tight pussy like no other time.

She loved it and was very verbal throughout the fuck.

I think we'll be using it a lot more!
That’s good. My wife use to love me using an extender with her

I did exactly the same with my wife few years ago, but more didn't know about it. It was a truly surprise for her. It was absolutely amazing, her pussy never felt nothing so big. 1 min and she cum lol
I'm average btw

Little awkward at first. Need to be Rick hard when putting it on. Has to use lots of lube as it not only added about 3" length it also added a lot of girth.

Role-played as a stranger fucking her so blindfolded her. Super hot. Definitely stretched her tight pussy like no other time.

I think we'll be using it a lot moredid

I think we'll be using it a lot more!
Just get a guy with a bigger cock or leave the group lol

We tried one but it was uncomfortable and limited if I tried to move with a bit of quicker pace. Fell off a few times also.

Bought the jock penis extender from Adam and Eve. It sure of the exact dimensions but I’d say it’s about 8” and very girthy. Worth the $50