The discovery and evolution of your femininity.

My dressing up has increased greatly to around 60% male to 40% female . I wear panties every day and one of my bras ( with silicone forms) whenever I can . This has increased to a touch of eyeshadow and lipgloss every morning for work ( need to be careful with shades and amount but ) also now / buying / wearing more girly stuff like clothes and jewellery. My amazing wife has now fully accepted me I think as we talk clothes , make up etc and she even picked out a top for me yesterday and she always looks and approves or otherwise on any girlie purchases - I am so lucky , only downside is we agreed no wigs ( yet ) long story but I was full fem when we met but she said she felt like it was turning her to like women and not a man in womens clothing - compromises have to be made - can still be fem with short hair , we have amazing nights. Weekends away where we both get ready together have a couple of drinks / karaoke / dance in the house , sometimes a good slow kissing night where we will stop to reapply fresh lipstick then kiss again - now that is soooo sensual and lots lots more - so my evolution is way more femenine than before both in frequency and type and loving it but never lose sight of the bigger picture in that I always think of my wife’s feelings and never look better than her ha ha ( that would take some doing I think )

Reactions: nicebiguy
My evolution started as a child, 7-8 or so. Wearing mom's heels and grew from there. Eventually wearing sisters panties. Blowing my brother and letting him fuck me. To now dressing and hooking up. Would love to find a friend and have a relationship

Reactions: nicebiguy
A question which evokes a subject which seems to me very exciting, it is intended for the effeminate cuckolds, when did you realize for the first time your femininity, and how did it evolve?
I began to realize it after sucking my 1st cock. I soon discovered how good it felt submitting to another man and sucking his big cock and things slowly progressed from there. I call it getting in touch with my fem side.

Well I’m at the stage where I feel strange if I haven’t any make up on , even just a touch but I’m straight and not interested in men - maybe I just have a lot more y than x or vice Versa , never been really hairy but love it all , sometimes still feel a bit guilty about it but feel great. Doing it , talking about clothes , make up etc etc , cold here in Scotland now so ideal time for pantyhose on lol DC01AA68-D131-46B1-8BC3-260B21F1F540.jpeg