The discovery and evolution of your femininity.

I initially lost a bet with my ex so dare was to go to busiest store and buy a pair of panties and wear them - both found that great so wearing them continued until we spit ( caught her cheating ) . Now I was single , winter time bored out my skull , tried the panties on again , then started my way to fully cross dressing , was exciting and downright scary buying stuff and trying it on - usually didn’t fit so back to the store - double risk / adrenaline - I wondered step by step - could I do face make up , walk in heels ( even standing up was a laugh ) bit by bit I pushed my self to do it - wouldn’t say I am effeminate when dressed although I love to cross my legs and 100% straight - never thought of another guy at all ever - just loved the feeling of the clothes and a bit of escapism - like an actor playing a part - so my gorgeous wife of 2 years knew from start I was a cd and accepted it was part of me and now we go shopping for clothes and that is so special and amazing - she is one in a million - sorry it’s so long but that’s my insight into my particular journey 926046D2-87A5-457D-8C74-C589048051AB.png926046D2-87A5-457D-8C74-C589048051AB.png81E71342-9484-4646-B686-FC5C9D1E756D.jpeg85CE2828-0BF7-4719-8A19-9AFBF1A67793.jpeg0669A768-082F-45D2-B837-80A4A809390C.jpeg5C411A66-C0C0-4683-8817-B29A42DBEFCD.png

As a kid, i would take my mom's or my sisters' clothes and dress up, and later as a teen, since i barely had any girlfriends, tried with a couple of boys. After that, in my college years, i realized i was actually bi, and then met my wife. At the time, my now wife realized i was more "delicate" than other guys, but did not suspect i was bi. I only had the courage to confess to her both me being bisexual and a crossdresser until a couple of years ago, after almost ten years of marriage.

Reactions: Curiousmale
As a kid, i would take my mom's or my sisters' clothes and dress up, and later as a teen, since i barely had any girlfriends, tried with a couple of boys. After that, in my college years, i realized i was actually bi, and then met my wife. At the time, my now wife realized i was more "delicate" than other guys, but did not suspect i was bi. I only had the courage to confess to her both me being bisexual and a crossdresser until a couple of years ago, after almost ten years of marriage.
That must have been a very anxious time for you before you told your wife Nathaniel , were you still dressing up and hiding things or lucky to be same size as your wife ?

Reactions: Nathaniel
I initially lost a bet with my ex so dare was to go to busiest store and buy a pair of panties and wear them - both found that great so wearing them continued until we spit ( caught her cheating ) . Now I was single , winter time bored out my skull , tried the panties on again , then started my way to fully cross dressing , was exciting and downright scary buying stuff and trying it on - usually didn’t fit so back to the store - double risk / adrenaline - I wondered step by step - could I do face make up , walk in heels ( even standing up was a laugh ) bit by bit I pushed my self to do it - wouldn’t say I am effeminate when dressed although I love to cross my legs and 100% straight - never thought of another guy at all ever - just loved the feeling of the clothes and a bit of escapism - like an actor playing a part - so my gorgeous wife of 2 years knew from start I was a cd and accepted it was part of me and now we go shopping for clothes and that is so special and amazing - she is one in a million - sorry it’s so long but that’s my insight into my particular journey View attachment 560543View attachment 560543View attachment 560544View attachment 560545View attachment 560546View attachment 560547
I think that the most exciting thing about the CD is the fact that you feel like a real female who is able to make men want you, which in itself is no small feat. By looking at your pictures I could have sworn that she is a real appetizing woman. The skirts and the stockings fit you very well. You were not very long, to speak about the femininity of the CD, especially when they are cuckolds, e quoted much and never bored.

That must have been a very anxious time for you before you told your wife Nathaniel , were you still dressing up and hiding things or lucky to be same size as your wife ?
I did suffer anxiety, since i would dress mostly while she was out anywhere, and knowing that she would cheat on me sometimes made it worse. Luckily for me, her clothes fit me very well, but her shoes did not.

I think that the most exciting thing about the CD is the fact that you feel like a real female who is able to make men want you, which in itself is no small feat. By looking at your pictures I could have sworn that she is a real appetizing woman. The skirts and the stockings fit you very well. You were not very long, to speak about the femininity of the CD, especially when they are cuckolds, e quoted much and never bored.
Thank you for your kind comment , I try and look half decent , I can’t comment on men wanting me when dressed up as that does not interest me but yes you do feel more feminine with every other stage of making up / putting clothes on - even walking , sitting down etc requires a lot of attention and as you say it isn’t easy at all but yes I do feel happy , relaxed and I suppose feminine , I haven’t been cuckolded yet ( still trying ) but that would be ideal for me to be fully made up and dressed watching my wife being fucked or cleaning her and her panties when she came home , I would take extra time with my make up etc for that to make sure I look my best for her

I did suffer anxiety, since i would dress mostly while she was out anywhere, and knowing that she would cheat on me sometimes made it worse. Luckily for me, her clothes fit me very well, but her shoes did not.
Ah I see , I suffered mood swings I think , going from loving my cd to throwing it all out and hating myself but my wife said it was part of me but right from the start I told her I dressed , don’t think she believed me until one night she came to my house and I was fully dressed ( I told her I was before she came up ) did she cheat because you are a cd ?

Reactions: Nathaniel
Love this thread. Not feminine at all and would never try cross dressing but I do wear panties on occasions. I am bi and I have a few guys that request I wear panties when going to them to get fucked. I don’t think I look sexy in them but it sure turn the guys on.

Ah I see , I suffered mood swings I think , going from loving my cd to throwing it all out and hating myself but my wife said it was part of me but right from the start I told her I dressed , don’t think she believed me until one night she came to my house and I was fully dressed ( I told her I was before she came up ) did she cheat because you are a cd ?
Yeah, i used to get feelings of regret sometimes, but as i've become more submissive, its decreased a lot. And no, she cheated on me because she missed her ex

Reactions: nicebiguy
Yeah, i used to get feelings of regret sometimes, but as i've become more submissive, its decreased a lot. And no, she cheated on me because she missed her ex
Ah I see , so how did you become more submissive , you allowed or wanted that or did your partner suggest it ? , I’m not submissive when dressed , just a happy guy who tries hard to look feminine when dressed and love buying and wearing all the clothes , the make up , shoes the lot , hard work but worth it all when one day you look ok in the mirror and see a different person looking back , make up , and shoes can be an obsession so totally realise where real women get that from , every step achieved is amazing - from mastering eye liner , foundation , and yes pulling on stockings on freshly shaved legs and stepping into heels is such a wonderful feeling - guys just do not realise how much hard work and effort it takes for a woman to look good and keep looking good I think

Ah I see , so how did you become more submissive , you allowed or wanted that or did your partner suggest it ? , I’m not submissive when dressed , just a happy guy who tries hard to look feminine when dressed and love buying and wearing all the clothes , the make up , shoes the lot , hard work but worth it all when one day you look ok in the mirror and see a different person looking back , make up , and shoes can be an obsession so totally realise where real women get that from , every step achieved is amazing - from mastering eye liner , foundation , and yes pulling on stockings on freshly shaved legs and stepping into heels is such a wonderful feeling - guys just do not realise how much hard work and effort it takes for a woman to look good and keep looking good I think
My wife has always suggested things, and i have always obliged, but honestly i have never been the alpha male in any situation. And yes, it is hard work, it took me forever the first time i shaved my legs to wear pantyhose, for example. I do not wear makeup, but my wife has suggested it.

My wife has always suggested things, and i have always obliged, but honestly i have never been the alpha male in any situation. And yes, it is hard work, it took me forever the first time i shaved my legs to wear pantyhose, for example. I do not wear makeup, but my wife has suggested it.
That is awesome that she is helping and advising you , you should really give the make up a go , get your wife to put it on you or show you step by step how to do it , eyeliner is especially tricky for me as guys not used to messing around with your eye area , it will defo make you feel way more feminine and in your case submissive 👠👙💄

If I can Say the one biggest thing that defined my femininity it s the wearing of a nice wig , that’s when along with good make up the male is gone and only feminine is present ( as long as you shave your tash off lol )

Reactions: Curiousmale
That is awesome that she is helping and advising you , you should really give the make up a go , get your wife to put it on you or show you step by step how to do it , eyeliner is especially tricky for me as guys not used to messing around with your eye area , it will defo make you feel way more feminine and in your case submissive 👠👙💄
I will ask her for sure