The Energizer Bunny?

jw_kk

Male
Gold
To stave off a “wall climbing” situation, I invited a prior encounter partner over last night as a surprise for KK. It’s now after 1:30pm - the next day - they’ve been going at it on and off since 8:00pm last night!

Honestly, we weren’t planning on an overnight - just a few hours so that KK could get her ya-ya’s out. We used the playroom, KK and her lover slept there overnight.

I picked this guy because KK’d had a great time with him before; he’s got (according to KK) a “gorgeous cock,” and a “talented tongue.” Besides watching and stroking, I got to do a couple of MFM sessions with them, one really hot fuck-licking romp, one spit-roasting session. We took turns with KK’s mouth and pussy.

I got a surprise this morning - I was already up, when KK came and asked me to “clean her out” - her signal for an enema session. I asked her if she was going to try doing him anally, and she said “Yes.” I gave her a quick enema session. That was three hours ago. I haven’t seen her come out of the playroom since.

Unfortunately, I’ve got shit that has to get done this afternoon, so I’m trying to balance working with watching/participating. If she’s still going at it in the next couple of hours, I’m going to take a break and see if I can join in to help. KK’s like the Energizer Bunny sometimes - she just keeps going and going...

To stave off a “wall climbing” situation, I invited a prior encounter partner over last night as a surprise for KK. It’s now after 1:30pm - the next day - they’ve been going at it on and off since 8:00pm last night!

Honestly, we weren’t planning on an overnight - just a few hours so that KK could get her ya-ya’s out. We used the playroom, KK and her lover slept there overnight.

I picked this guy because KK’d had a great time with him before; he’s got (according to KK) a “gorgeous cock,” and a “talented tongue.” Besides watching and stroking, I got to do a couple of MFM sessions with them, one really hot fuck-licking romp, one spit-roasting session. We took turns with KK’s mouth and pussy.

I got a surprise this morning - I was already up, when KK came and asked me to “clean her out” - her signal for an enema session. I asked her if she was going to try doing him anally, and she said “Yes.” I gave her a quick enema session. That was three hours ago. I haven’t seen her come out of the playroom since.

Unfortunately, I’ve got shit that has to get done this afternoon, so I’m trying to balance working with watching/participating. If she’s still going at it in the next couple of hours, I’m going to take a break and see if I can join in to help. KK’s like the Energizer Bunny sometimes - she just keeps going and going...
Hot! Enjoy the after work reward.

Reactions: PeachesnCream