Mind-blowing! First successful double-anal...

jw_kk

Male
Gold
Got home from a road trip yesterday - KK was profoundly horny and welcoming. Long story short we had “welcome home sex” with Paul (one of the live-in lovers), his friend Adam, me, and KK… it was mind-blowing, our first successful double-anal penetration session!

Adam’s cock is long and skinny. After a round of one-on-one anal with each of us, KK was pretty relaxed and opened up. We were going to DP her, me on bottom, KK reverse cow-girl on me, up her ass, and either Paul or Adam in her pussy.

It was a huge surprise when Adam got on top, and managed to push his skinny rod into KK’s ass, right along side me. Hottest fucking sensation I’ve ever experienced. We somehow managed not to cum immediately, paused for a few, then started slowly thrusting. Paul helped out by strumming KK’s clit while Adam and I fucked her ass.

Thanks to Paul’s clit banging, KK started cumming first. That caused me and Adam to totally lose it, blowing spunk into KK’s tight ass like there was no tomorrow. I just can’t find words to describe it. I woke up early, hard, and after I finish memorializing this in writing, I’m going to stroke myself thinking about it all...

Got home from a road trip yesterday - KK was profoundly horny and welcoming. Long story short we had “welcome home sex” with Paul (one of the live-in lovers), his friend Adam, me, and KK… it was mind-blowing, our first successful double-anal penetration session!

Adam’s cock is long and skinny. After a round of one-on-one anal with each of us, KK was pretty relaxed and opened up. We were going to DP her, me on bottom, KK reverse cow-girl on me, up her ass, and either Paul or Adam in her pussy.

It was a huge surprise when Adam got on top, and managed to push his skinny rod into KK’s ass, right along side me. Hottest fucking sensation I’ve ever experienced. We somehow managed not to cum immediately, paused for a few, then started slowly thrusting. Paul helped out by strumming KK’s clit while Adam and I fucked her ass.

Thanks to Paul’s clit banging, KK started cumming first. That caused me and Adam to totally lose it, blowing spunk into KK’s tight ass like there was no tomorrow. I just can’t find words to describe it. I woke up early, hard, and after I finish memorializing this in writing, I’m going to stroke myself thinking about it all...
There are some posts I wish could 😍 more than once. This is definitely one of them.
Lynn x

Wow does she hace ywo.lovers that live with the two of you

Reactions: shaved
Wow does she hace ywo.lovers that live with the two of you
If I understand your question, yes. We have three live-in lovers, in addition to me and KK - five total. Two of the three, Andy and David, are full-time. Paul is part-time, due to his travel schedule.

If I understand your question, yes. We have three live-in lovers, in addition to me and KK - five total. Two of the three, Andy and David, are full-time. Paul is part-time, due to his travel schedule.
Wow nice set up for her, always a cock to fill her? Are you guys bi, and play together also?

With all respect how do.you handle havi g other giys live with you do they help.pay expenses. WHAT ABOUT JEALOUSY .do you all get play equally
..What about if you and wife want to.go awY togerherjust the two.of you on vacation etc what about jyst a guote time alone as husband and wife I never judge any one.but i could take a weekend for them together but full time live in. No way could i handle that
If it wirks fir all.of you that's grest but i never could have a great night. BOB

With all respect how do.you handle havi g other giys live with you do they help.pay expenses. WHAT ABOUT JEALOUSY .do you all get play equally
..What about if you and wife want to.go awY togerherjust the two.of you on vacation etc what about jyst a guote time alone as husband and wife I never judge any one.but i could take a weekend for them together but full time live in. No way could i handle that
If it wirks fir all.of you that's grest but i never could have a great night. BOB

We're all adults. Professional, well-educated, collaborative. Our homes are paid for, no mortgages or rent. The ongoing expenses are incidentals (food, etc.), and fixed costs, like insurance, taxes, and relatively predictable utility bills. We spit those expenses equally (except for Paul, who isn't presently contributing to some things, given his career stage and relative transient nature (about two weeks a month).

Jealousy, as in the "Big Green Monster" kind generally isn't there because of our individual and collective attitudes and experience. If I want to be alone with KK, go on a date, whatever, we make time for it. No big deal.

For an evolved individual, none of this should be that hard. We are living our best lives.

We're all adults. Professional, well-educated, collaborative. Our homes are paid for, no mortgages or rent. The ongoing expenses are incidentals (food, etc.), and fixed costs, like insurance, taxes, and relatively predictable utility bills. We spit those expenses equally (except for Paul, who isn't presently contributing to some things, given his career stage and relative transient nature (about two weeks a month).

Jealousy, as in the "Big Green Monster" kind generally isn't there because of our individual and collective attitudes and experience. If I want to be alone with KK, go on a date, whatever, we make time for it. No big deal.

For an evolved individual, none of this should be that hard. We are living our best lives.
S LONG AS EVERYONE IS HAPPY CON GRADUATION ON THAT I COULD NEVER do THAT. With all.respect do.you have certain days for each other or is it just as things happen. Does she have sex
Everyday with one of the three of you..Have z great week.feel.free to ask anything if my hotwife or myself Bob