The Feminizing Your Husband Bucket List

Lady Alexa: "
What about punishment in an FLR?

Punishment is an element of any FLR. I first need to first explain that I don’t like to hurt Alice and she never wants to be hurt. How I could hurt my husband with spanking and thrashing when I was supposed to love him? Well the answer is that punishment is necessary to maintain any FLR but it’s more about the humiliation than the pain. It does sting Alice, I know but if not it wouldn’t be a punishment. It also puts the relationship levels in context; dominant and submissive. But…real pain is never part of the punishment."

My Mistress thinks pain is also part of FLR. In the beginning, when I resisted, she spanked me, breaking my will. I will always remember when I didn't want to eat, from a condom, her lover’s sperm from a condom! She hasn’t beaten me in a long time because I do whatever she wants.

31204145.jpg

31204181.jpg31221243.jpg32142087.jpg32306719.jpg

32306721.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well as a part time full cross dresser I already do end enjoy being a woman ( as much as I can ) but it’s a fine line to tread working on a male environment but exciting too , so it’s fine to feminise your guy at home but always be aware and other women will notice things way more than a guy would - shaved legs , eyebrows done etc - might not be best outcome to be outed at work lol - keep within limits I’d say - only my own personal take on it - I like being a guy but love being girly when I can and also straight and so lucky my wife supports my ‘ hobby ‘ lol👠👗💄👙