The first time she took two

KK’s first MFM after we got married was a cheating experience that turned into a repeat, ongoing encounter series that lasted just short of a year.

The two men, Dale and Scott, were college friends. I suspected her of cheating at the time, but had no real evidence. Scott was also the guy we bought pot from, sometimes coke. Her first experience with them both was sex in exchange for drugs. KK confessed to it several years later, telling me about a number of MFM encounters in which she repeated the pattern, sex for drugs.

The first encounter, and all the rest took place while I was at work. The deal KK made was a “full course meal,” figuratively speaking that involved blowing both Dale and Scott, followed by a spit roast or DP session. They used her for sex, she used them for drugs. KK sucked and fucked the two of them about every two weeks until the game ended when Scott got popped for possession and distribution.

I have the longer version of this posted on Elaine's First Time thread but here is part about her first DP

On the second trip around Mike could not take it any more and emptied his balls in her while she was riding him. She rolled off of Mike and was on her side next to me in a spooning position. I slipped my cock into her wet pussy. Her pussy and ass were very slippery and I slowly started to slide my dick in her ass, halfway expecting her to push me away or just say no. Instead she pushed her ass against me lodging my cock deep in her butt. I was letting her control the action and soon I was fucking her ass hard and she seemed to be really getting into it. After a minute or so she rolled on top of me with me on my back and my dick still firmly planted in her ass. She looked over at Todd and said "Get over here and fuck my pussy". He crawled in between her legs trying to get into a position to put his dick in her. As he entered her I could feel his cock moving in her pussy while I was in her ass. We were all experiencing our first double penetration. I slowed down the intensity of my movement as I did not want Elaine to get hurt or not enjoy it. I could feel Todd ramming her cunt. I could not believe Elaine was getting her pussy and ass fucked at the same time. In a couple of minutes he shot off in her and slid backwards off the bed. I could not take it any longer and buried my cum deep in her ass. It was Heaven

What all did they do to her?
The best friend was the aggressor. He pushed her against the wall, made out , fingered her, talked dirty to her, things like, as he’s trying to access her pussy, “move your legs apart! Is this what you’ve been wanting?” He spun her around and pushed her over the couch arm, yanked her dress up, pulled her panties down and gave her a quick pounding, not super rough but he was totally using her for his pleasure. Her FWB sat on the couch watching with my wife looking him directly in the eyes as she was getting used by his pal as a fuck toy. After a bit my wife got on her knees in front of her FWB and blew him as the friend entered her for her first spit roast. They traded spots a few times and eventually the friend came in her pussy and her FWB came in her mouth.

She loved the experienced, enjoyed being their pleasure toy and especially blowing their minds as she made them cum. She told them both to remember what they just did to her while they were fucking their wives later that night.

Last edited:
The best friend was the aggressor. He pushed her against the wall, made out , fingered her, talked dirty to her, things like, as he’s trying to access her pussy, “move your legs apart! Is this what you’ve been wanting?” He spun her around and pushed her over the couch arm, yanked her dress up, pulled her panties down and gave her a quick pounding, not super rough but he was totally using her for his pleasure. Her FWB sat on the couch watching with my wife looking him directly in the eyes as she was getting used by his pal as a fuck toy. After a bit my wife got on her knees in front of her FWB and blew him as the friend entered her for her first spit roast. They traded spots a few times and eventually the friend came in her pussy and her FWB came in her mouth.

She loved the experienced, enjoyed being their pleasure toy and especially blowing their minds as she made them cum. She told them both to remember what they just did to her while they were fucking their wives later that night.
That is so fucking hot!! Has she done anything like that with you or while you were there?

I had shared my wife with my best friend, Jeremy, for her first time of being shared. He fucked her while I watched. She enjoyed it, and the sex between her and me, as she would tell me how his big cock felt inside her, was always fuel for many nights of hot passionate sex that spiced up our married sex life.

My friend became a regular coming to visit us in the evening after their first time. He fucked my wife three or more times a week for several months, and my wife always enjoyed his big cock inside of her.

Roughly six months after the first time Jeremy fucked my wife, I was out of town working. Jeremy stopped over, and he had brought along a friend of his who I did not know. He planned to introduce me to his friend, but my wife told him I was out of town working for the week. Jeremy called me and told me they had stopped and missed me. He said he would come back when I was home. I told him he should stay and that I knew my wife had missed their time together. Jeremy asked if I was sure, and I reassured him I was fine with him visiting alone with my wife. A few minutes later, my wife called me and asked if I was sure about this. I told her I was the one who suggested it, and I wanted her to have fun.

I never thought about Jeremy's friend, Rob.

I got this picture from Jeremy about an hour later.

bothends.png

My wife called me and told me that having two "penises" is amazing. She said that Rob was even bigger than Jeremy, and while he was fucking her doggy style, she was sucking Jeremy's cock. She was hooked, and to this day, she wants two.