The first time you shared your wife tell your story

I was at a business seminar and met a guy through a mutual friend. His name was Eric .We all went our for happy hour drinks and I got him aside and asked him if he wanted to have some fun with my girlfriend. I showed him a polaroid photo of her and explained that I wanted to watch her get fucked and participate at the same time. He was willing and I set up a meeting for the following night after our seminar.

When I told Elaine she started getting nervous about how to actually do this as she had never actually screwed more that one man at the same time. I suggested her meeting him at the door in lingerie, but that was way to aggressive for her. Since she had never met him we agreed we would invite him over for drinks and munchies. If she liked him and was willing to try she would invite him to the bedroom. She wanted to start alone with him and see how things went. I told her after some kissing and fondling she should know if it was going to work. If she wanted to back out I suggested she give him a blowjob to completion as a reward for coming over and trying. If she wanted to go through with complete sex she would signal or invite me in the bedroom.

Elaine wore garters and hose, no panties, under a front button summer dress. Everybody seemed to get along when he arrived. Elaine seemed hesitant to ask him to the bedroom. Eric excused himself to use the bathroom and I checked with her to see if she was still up for it and she said yes but just did not know how to bring up the subject. When he came back I simply asked him if he would like to take my lovely girl to bed. He said sure and off they went leaving me nervous and hoping for the best. They left the door partially open and I could hear idle chit chat for a couple of minutes, then the talking stopped. After several more minutes I slowly opened the door to see Elaine on her back and Eric's head buried under her dress. She smiled and waved me in and the party started.

When I walked in the room I got on the bed and started kissing and playing with her boobs while Eric was eating her pussy. We were all still dressed so I started getting undressed. Elaine took off her dress, sat on the edge of the bed and unbuckled Eric's pants, pulled down his underwear and started sucking him. It was quite a turn on for me. I sat back enjoying the show. Pretty soon Eric grabbed Elaine's head and began face fucking her mouth. She obliged and kept sucking. Eric warned her he was going to cum if she did not stop. Elaine grabbed his ass cheeks and held on as he shot off in her mouth. She swallowed almost all of his cum. He pulled out of her mouth and collapsed on the bed. What a way to start our first MMF encounter. When he went to get a drink or use the bathroom I asked Elaine if she wanted to continue or had she just sucked him off to get him to leave. She smiled and said she had not been fucked yet and definitely wanted to keep going.

When he came back I was screwing Elaine missionary style. He watched for awhile as he laid on the bed. I finally got off her and moved behind her doggy style laying on our sides. Eric positioned himself so she could blow him some more. When he got hard again I got out of her and let him have her. She got on her knees and Eric started screwing her from behind. I moved in front and let her suck me. It was my dream come true watching Eric fuck her as she was blowing me. As you probably know it is really a bit difficult to have a woman give a good blowjob and properly fuck at the same time so we mostly alternated fucking her.

Keeping in mind she was 29 or 30 and we all had a lot of sexual energy we kept busy sucking and fucking until all were satiated. He thanked us profusely and left. We collapsed in bed asleep. In the morning I was afraid she would feel guilty and say never again. I asked her what she thought about everything that happened. She asked me if I had a good time. I assured her I had and she said great. I asked would she do it again and she said probably but it would have to our special secret and we must be discreet.
This was what she wore that evening. I have many more stories about our Hotwife experiences in another thread hereView attachment 1414792View attachment 1414793
I’d probably cum if those beautiful eyes were looking up at me

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
We just returned from a trip to Las Vegas - first time for both of us. We've been talking on and off for several years now about sharing her with another guy while I watch. Twice we've gone to local 'lifestyle' clubs in our home city but it never worked out - we were too nervous to initiate anything. Plus the pressures of family and work really reduces the time we have available to look out for playing opportunities. After some Internet searching we discovered a club called "PlayhouseLV" several minutes ride from the Vegas strip. We applied for a membership and were approved almost instantaneously. We went on a Friday night where the woman can wear a bracelet of a certain color indicating she's willing to be approached by single guys. The place gradually filled up and the playtime starts at midnight. My wife took an interest in one guy and we exchanged a few words but neither one of us initially made any proposition. After a bit more walking around we thought it was going to end the same way as previous experiences but we found this guy again and my wife took the lead and asked him to show us around the place as a 'hint' to take us back to the private rooms. We went to one of the private playrooms and they immediately started making out with his hands all over her and vice versa. My wife didn't want to go all the way the first time so we made it clear that it was going to be non-penetrative. The guy was really good and she was very into it, moving her hands all over this body, stroking his cock (which according to her was longer and thicker than mine). He was squeezing her ass, sucking her tits. Proceeded to eat her out, finger her and dry hump her for about 40 minutes and she came twice. It was super hot watching him on top of her and hearing them talk to one another. She was moaning like crazy. My only regret was that they didn't fuck though she promises to do so with the next guy. We had great sex afterwards and she seems to be way hornier than usual. The onyl other thing with these clubs are the low light levels so you can't always get a good visual on what's going on. Anyways it was a wonderful time.

Like others ,this has been posted before , but I hope it gives a genuine insight into what to expect.
Wife Wants to Play - Cuckold Forum - Amateur Hotwives
The night I first shared my wife

I'm sure many marriages get to the stage where there is still love, but you miss the passion , you miss seeing your wife full of lust, you miss the sexy girl that you married.
I had a stupidly sexy wife, a wife who adored me, a wife who had been totally loyal for 20 years, I had it all, but it just wasn't enough.
Even in her early 40s, she was still stunning , lovely slim body, long dark hair, and arse to die for, and a few sexy well placed tattoos , and boy did she always get men drooling over her.
She purposely kept herself sexy for me, feeling good about having a ' tramp stamp' tattoo on her back, keeping her pussy shaved smooth for me, but still, I yearned more...
It all started one night whilst I was fucking her, looking at her body thinking ' wow', and I just came out with it, " god babes, other men would love to fuck you"...
It turned her on , so I got around to asking if she wanted another cock, to telling her that I think she should let other men fuck her.
To say it went down like a lead balloon is an understatement , many weeks went by of questions , shock, doubting my love etc etc.
Eventually, she calmed down, and we spoke about joining a ' date site', just so she could look, maybe chat just for fun.
Well, she seemed intrigued, so I took a risk and set one up for her, did a profile as I knew she would do herself, and put a few pics of her on there... no face, nothing crude, but just enough to show who she was.
I did a short profile, stating she's a wife allowed to play with other men.
She was shocked when I showed her, but soon got interested when she saw how many men had left messages!.
She was soon chatting away, and over a month or so, got friendly with a younger guy, 10-15 years younger, all adventure type, covered head to toe in tattoos , and with a huge ring through his cock!.
To this day she doesn't know I deleted so many, but kept him on because I knew she would be drawn to his wild n free side.
Well, one night , the message came through, " can we meet?", I had to type yes for her, and we decided to press send together!.
It was a Saturday night, and as planned , I drove my wife to a nearby pub, parked up and waited.
Soon after , he parked near, so I went and had a chat, made a few jokes, then took him to introduce him to my wife.
We had a little chat, then I simply said " have fun you guys", and with that, I drove home , looking in the mirror as they walked into the pub.
When I got home , I paced up and down, looking at my watch for what seemed an eternity, until I received a text from my wife " we are on our way"...
I darted to the spare bedroom, as the deal was that they spend the night in our marital bed.
My heart was pounding , would he come back?, surely this won't happen!.
I hear the key in the door, I hear quite giggles and talking, jeez!, he's in our house!.
Then I hear footsteps coming up the stairs, two sets!, then I hear them go into our bedroom, and the door closing behind them, not closed completely though.
My door is directly opposite theirs, I hear talking, and almost childish giggling , then it all went quieter, just sounds of clothing ruffling , and sounds of kissing and moaning !
I confess, I was at my door , frozen to the spot, listening as hard as I could.
I could then hear clothes coming off, belts undoing , the sound of heavy jeans hitting the bedroom floor.
I knew they were in bed, I could hear the groans of pleasure as they were finding parts of eachothers bodies , and as I was given all the detail the next day, I was pretty spot on with how things unfolded!.
I knew things had gotten serious when the talking stopped , only to be replaced by kissing sounds, accompanied by his moans of pleasure, she was sucking his cock!.
A little while after that, it was my wife's turn to quietly moan.. he had spread her legs and was eating her cunt.
It was about then that the obvious dawned on me... what the hell had I done!, why was I giving my wife to another man?...I was filled with jealously, I wanted to run in and put a stop to it.... but I was too late...
The quiet was replaced by a constant movement of our bed... he was fucking my wife!, and instead of jealously , I felt turned on, my cock was rock hard!
I stood rooted to the spot, my hard cock in my hand as the pace quickened, now the sound of our headboard. ' thud thud thud ', my wife was getting fucked,and I was loving it!
He spend time fucking her from behind, he lay there as she rode his cock, as she ride his ring pierced cock bareback!..
He eventually mounted her and proceeded to fuck her, harder and harder, so hard that with the headboard banging and the sound our bed was making, I'm sure our neighbours were hearing my wife getting fucked hard , little did they know it wasn't me !
By now he was thrusting his bare cock deep hard and fast into my wife's tight shaven cunt, I could hear every thrust into her wet cunt,' shlop shlop shlop shlop shlop '...
I could hear her moan with pleasure as she came over his cock, all he did was fuck her harder and harder, and all I could do was stand there wanking furiously as I listened to the first guy to fuck her in over 20 years.
Eventually his pace got even quicker, her cunt was getting pounded , until he gave out a load groan, and his thrusts became slower and slower, until silence filled the house...he had just cum in my wife, filled her married cunt with his seed.... and I loved it, I was hooked there and then, and this turned out to be only the start of our adventures. * 4th July 2023 * In the 15 months that followed, 5 other men got to fuck my wife, two of the men joined us in later 3somes ,resulting in me seeing my wife getting fucked close up,and where I enjoyed sloppy seconds lol. My wife was a slut,and I loved it,but as soon as it started ,it finished.She lost confidence in her own body and closed down the idea. 7 years passed,and although I kept nudging her,she just wasnt interested....until last Friday!.. She surprised me by telling me she'd browsed the site we used to use, and was thinking about signing back up. As of today, she's back online,and already has a long line of men leaving her messages ,she's going to start getting fucked by new men again,and I can't wait!
** It took over 5 years for my wife to really talk about that night, but eventually she did..
When he stopped eating her cunt and moved up on her, she just wanted his cock inside her, she needed to be fucked by him.
She told me it felt both wrong and exciting as the guy pounded her cunt, knowing I was listening to her getting fucked.
When she rode him, she was past thinking about me, she just wanted to slam her cunt up and down his hard cock.
He made her cum so hard, she told me shockwaves ran through her whole body!
She admitted that when he said he was cumming, she wanted him to cum inside her, she wanted his seed inside her.
She told me that she fell asleep in his arms, feeling do content, and she felt so satisfied but naughty, knowing his seed was inside her.
Even I didn't expect her to have enjoyed it that much!

Last edited:
She had said she probably would never turn me down for sex when she moved in with me, but after 2 kids and 10 years of marriage, there wasn't much going on in the bedroom. I had already started looking online for a guy, for MFM. I knew after a couple drinks at a bar.... a guy shows up and flirts a little. I knew she would not say no. That's why I married her. When she asked what I did on the computer all those nights after she went to bed, I figured I had nothing to lose, so I showed her. This was the age of AOL IM, and YIM. Once she saw how many guys wanted to show their cocks, and fuck her, she was into it. Maybe a little too much (more on that later). She had 10,000 online BFs in a week. We met our first guy about a week after that. He was an older fire chief from a couple towns over. Tall, stocky, with a nice smile. I went down the road to a diner to meet him. Wife said to call I wanted her to come down and meet him. He seemed attractive and well motivated, so I called her. She joined us at the table. Soon he offered to get us a room.

It was hot to see them kiss. He whispered something in her ear. He took her by the hand, and lead her to the couch. He sat, she obediently knelt and sucked his cock into her mouth. I came up behind her and started fucking her. We took turns fucking her. He ended up shooting on her tits while I fucked and filled her pussy.

She had done some soft play with some guys already but our first full experience was with a guy that was in town for a business conference. We met him for a drink and they hit it off, so we invited him back to our room. They made out for a bit and soon got naked, I watched as she sucked his cock and then she got on top and I watched as she guided his cock inside he. She rode him for a bit on the couch and then he stopped and said he wanted to take a break for a minute, they were just kissing and stroking each other but not much was happening, I think he was a little nervous I was in the room. So I decided to give them a little time to get comfortable and went outside for a smoke. When I came back to the room they were laying on the bed naked making out and I saw his cock with a condom on full of cum and she looked at me with a big smile on her face. It is one of the hottest sights I’ve ever seen and I knew we were made for this lifestyle. I got to watch and join them several times that weekend and plan to play with him again on his next trip.

This is a tougher question than it appears to be because the first time I watched her get fucked was before we even married, but the first time I watched her get fucked as my wife was just a couple days after we married. which story do you want?
I’ll go with before we married.

It was only a week after we met and fucked that she moved in with me. I figured she was spreading her legs for other men but i didn’t own her having met her just a week before. Fast forward 2 weeks and she’s at work (2nd shift blue collar factory worker). I knew they sometimes went out after work for drinks and this was one of those times, so I left the outside light on for her and went to bed. Around 2am I heard a car pull Into the driveway but it was too loud to be hers, so I figured someone had driven her home. Only takes her a couple of drinks. But she didn’t come right in, so after a couple of minutes I got up and looked out the upstairs window. I could see right down thru the windshield into the front seat, and wow…….

She was spread out in the reclined passenger seat with her t-shirt up over her tits and her jeans down around her ankles. A guy I didn’t recognize was sucking one tit while his hand was working in her bare pussy. She next lifted her head up and said something to him and he then pulled back and pushed his pants down while she pushed her jeans off one leg. He rolled over on top of her and he quickly began pumping his ass. She reached around and cupped his ass cheeks, and every time he thrust into her she pulled him deeper. I couldn’t see his cock in her, but I could tell when he started cumming in her. He rolled off of her after a few seconds and began wiping his cock off with something. She got out and stood beside the car pulling her jeans up without wiping the cum off/out of her pussy. That’s when I noticed no panties and I knew she was wearing some when she left home.

I was standing at the door when she came in and I wasted no time in telling her what I saw. She stood there silent for a minute until I smiled and said ”That was so fucking hot”. And as for her missing panties…… she left them in another co-workers car during their lunch break, so I was her 3rd fuck that night, not her 2nd.
she sounds like my kinda girl.

Hola lo primero seria decir que yo soy negro dotado y bisexual de 52 años y he estado en el mundo swinger bisexual por más de 30 años y todo el tiempo he compartido a mis parejas

I am not a great writer, but here goes. The first time I shared her was over 10 years ago, and it took me 10 years to get to that point. We had hunted Craigslist and sifted through a few prospective black Bulls. We found one and started messaging him. Then we met him for coffee or dinner a few times. Then my Wife reluctantly agreed he can be the one. We arranged a Hotel room and talked things out beforehand, including both tested. For the first time she didn’t want any warm up time or kissing. She also wanted the lights dim. So we met up at the room. We turned the lights down & she got undressed and crawled on the bed. Darrell stripped and started stroking his big cock to get it hard. I am about 5” & thin. He was easily 8” & thick. I handed him some lube and he rubbed it on his hard cock. He then rolled her on her back, I don’t think she wanted missionary, but she didn’t say anything, she just grabbed a pillow and put it over her head. Darrel then rubbed his wet tip against her pussy lips and inserted some of the tip only. Then after a minute or so he fed her 3” of his thick meat. She made a muffled “Uhhhh” sound. He then worked it in & out slowly, feeding her a little more each time. When he only has about a inch left, he grabbed her hips and pushed slowly forcing the rest inside her. She kind of loudly yelped & simultaneously put her palms against his stomach to stop him, but he was already in. He made some kind of a comment about it being tight up there. He kept it there for about 30 seconds & then slowly started fucking her. She started quietly grunting with each thrust. After several minutes he picked up The pace. Her grunts matched his pace. But she tried to keep them low. Somewhere around this time, the erotic scene before me caused me to cum. Then all of a sudden he hammered her quick and hard Causing the pillow to slide down from her face, her eyes were closed. then without warning, he loudly grunted & launched a torrent of cum inside her. When she felt the blast, her eyes flew open & she uttered “Oh God.” After he rested a minute, he pulled out & a huge load of cream pie came running out. I didn’t eat it, that started awhile Later. She got up and went into the bathroom, saying she was done for the night, and started the shower. Darrell asked if he did something wrong? I told him it was the first time we shared her, that she was fine. I told him it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen & I hoped we could Do it again. He got the hint that the night was over, got dressed, thanked me for the pussy, and left. She got out of the shower and asked if he had left. I said he had. She said she wanted to go home. I asked if she was ok, she said “Just take me home.” The car ride was quiet. As were the next several days. Then we started unpacking what had happened. She struggled bad with feeling she broke her marriage vows & cheated. She thought the sexual feeling felt dirty & wrong. She didn’t even orgasm that first time. I kept re-assuring her that was not The case & it was the best thing I had ever witnessed. We had a month & a half of hard discussion, unpacking feelings, thoughts, hurts & such before she agreed to meet him again. The 2nd time was much better for her, that’s when I believe she was hooked. Not the best for her, good for the,bull, Great for me. I hope I explained it ok.

I am not a great writer, but here goes. The first time I shared her was over 10 years ago, and it took me 10 years to get to that point. We had hunted Craigslist and sifted through a few prospective black Bulls. We found one and started messaging him. Then we met him for coffee or dinner a few times. Then my Wife reluctantly agreed he can be the one. We arranged a Hotel room and talked things out beforehand, including both tested. For the first time she didn’t want any warm up time or kissing. She also wanted the lights dim. So we met up at the room. We turned the lights down & she got undressed and crawled on the bed. Darrell stripped and started stroking his big cock to get it hard. I am about 5” & thin. He was easily 8” & thick. I handed him some lube and he rubbed it on his hard cock. He then rolled her on her back, I don’t think she wanted missionary, but she didn’t say anything, she just grabbed a pillow and put it over her head. Darrel then rubbed his wet tip against her pussy lips and inserted some of the tip only. Then after a minute or so he fed her 3” of his thick meat. She made a muffled “Uhhhh” sound. He then worked it in & out slowly, feeding her a little more each time. When he only has about a inch left, he grabbed her hips and pushed slowly forcing the rest inside her. She kind of loudly yelped & simultaneously put her palms against his stomach to stop him, but he was already in. He made some kind of a comment about it being tight up there. He kept it there for about 30 seconds & then slowly started fucking her. She started quietly grunting with each thrust. After several minutes he picked up The pace. Her grunts matched his pace. But she tried to keep them low. Somewhere around this time, the erotic scene before me caused me to cum. Then all of a sudden he hammered her quick and hard Causing the pillow to slide down from her face, her eyes were closed. then without warning, he loudly grunted & launched a torrent of cum inside her. When she felt the blast, her eyes flew open & she uttered “Oh God.” After he rested a minute, he pulled out & a huge load of cream pie came running out. I didn’t eat it, that started awhile Later. She got up and went into the bathroom, saying she was done for the night, and started the shower. Darrell asked if he did something wrong? I told him it was the first time we shared her, that she was fine. I told him it was the most erotic thing I had ever seen & I hoped we could Do it again. He got the hint that the night was over, got dressed, thanked me for the pussy, and left. She got out of the shower and asked if he had left. I said he had. She said she wanted to go home. I asked if she was ok, she said “Just take me home.” The car ride was quiet. As were the next several days. Then we started unpacking what had happened. She struggled bad with feeling she broke her marriage vows & cheated. She thought the sexual feeling felt dirty & wrong. She didn’t even orgasm that first time. I kept re-assuring her that was not The case & it was the best thing I had ever witnessed. We had a month & a half of hard discussion, unpacking feelings, thoughts, hurts & such before she agreed to meet him again. The 2nd time was much better for her, that’s when I believe she was hooked. Not the best for her, good for the,bull, Great for me. I hope I explained it ok.
it seems this was more about you than it was about her.

it seems this was more about you than it was about her.
Admittedly, it was. But after we talked about it and worked through her feelings and emotions, we tried again with the same guy. It went way better, and she started meeting him twice a month for almost a year. It started out for me. But we both ended up getting much enjoyment from it.

Reactions: dickhurtz
We all have to deal with issues and emotions right after the first time. You told a great story and I enjoyed reading it very much.

Shared wife for many years with young Air Force men. First time was incredible her picking out her man out of many hitchhiking into town. She got him horny dancing at a bar and when we told him we wanted a MFM, he readily agreed. Between us, she got fucked 5 times in a 2 hrs period, with pussy eating and cock sucking mixed in. The most erotic part of the night was when I woke up early in the morning with him slow fucking her and them kissing passionately. When he came, they both were in ecstasy, softly moaning together. He left about 5 in the morning, saying he was on the duty roster. When he left, I happily fucked my wife's sopping pussy until we came together. We slept until near check out time and left thoroughly worn out.
WOW I bet yr sexy wife was hooked on getting eXtra cock.. I'm happy for her, and glad ur ok with it and part of it,

We enjoyed watching porn and using toys, that led to role playing about involving others, by others I mean other men, she wasn’t turned on by the thoughts of a woman because she said it made her feel jealous, I was okay with that, was surprised how turned on it got me, and it became a regular part of our sex lives, if honest I developed an obsession with the idea, and she knew, eventually one night she said she wanted to turn it real, I shot my load when she added but only with a Blackman. I feigned hurt, asking her wasn’t my cock satisfying enough, she just laughed and said she just wanted to see if it was true about size difference. We spent a couple of weeks arranging what was only going to be a one off event, for her to experience two men pleasuring her, we were naive and new, and our first date didn’t go exactly to plan mainly due to nerves and the consumption of too much alcohol, but it was not a total failure and talking afterwards we had enjoyed it enough to give it another go, the next five years were a whirlwind of intense sexual and emotional highs, pushing boundaries we had never imagined and experiencing together. Started as mmf’s but quickly realised my skills were lacking and became more a voyeur and only joined in if asked. We had met about half a dozen bbc when we met with Marcus, who was very local to us, knew he was going to be different the first time we met socially over a few drinks to see if we clicked, we all got on instantly, we chatted openly about what we was looking for and all felt comfortable. Over the next ten days Hayley got to know him better via text messages. arranging the night he would come round to ours and stay. I knew she was addicted that night and I couldn’t of stopped her if I wanted too. Watching her so relaxed and eager to please him was amazing, I was in awe👍

Before we were married the couple who introduced us told Alice that I had practiced swinging in the past--
she started asking questions & asked if that's what I wanted-- I said I dunno-what would you like? we talked a lot more & bough magazines --then she said lets try it- The first time was just swapping with another couple--From then on she was hooked-couldn't get enough of it & I found that I enjoyed watching her with other men just as much (if not more) than participating--& she found out that she Loved being watched by or Males in general--She was Domm with me but very submissive with other men--It was such a turn on to watch men we'd never met grab & grope her & order her to strip or tell her to undress them--Pulling down their pants & start sucking-- It always made me proud of her --

I have always wanted To share my wife Carla. She knew of my fantasy. She never said no when we talked about it. I would ring videos of wife sharing home. We would watch and she would get soooo wet. She also let me tske pictures of her. I knew one day it was going to happin I was just not sure when and with who.
One day my step dad was visiting. Carla.was out. We had a few beers and I told him of my Fantasy. I had to get it off my chest. We talked about it for a Ling time. Then I showed him some pics of Carla that I had taken. View attachment 1272036View attachment 1272037
Wifey is hot!