The girl I want to fuck has cancer

lydmiivanni

Female
Sep 14, 2021
I want to fuck a girl, but she has brain cancer. She doesn't have much time left. I'm afraid I'll have a guilty conscience later...but she's so hot, even though she's bald. Is it worth it?

Reactions: goodhubby
I want to fuck a girl, but she has brain cancer. She doesn't have much time left. I'm afraid I'll have a guilty conscience later...but she's so hot, even though she's bald. Is it worth it?
If she wants you---make love to her, not just fuck her--Kiss, love her breast, body and mind---Maybe for this moment in time you can provide respite from the horrors of cancer. If you can bring just a bit of joy to her, wonderful---Pretend you are the one with cancer, and act accordingly

Give her the best time you can if she agrees to it . You can help her by doing that and don’t feel guilty but feel good about giving her some pleasure in her worst time . You might make it easier for her . We’re all human . Strongs for her .

Reactions: Bobbers
Well, maybe you can try it. Maybe she will really get better. But I think it would be better if you really did something nice for her and supported her in such a difficult period. For example, take her to sparklebright.org so that she could be treated by professionals and her morale would be a little better.

Last edited:
Reactions: goodhubby