The hottest thing she's done with you present

She let a guy *leaks* on her face.

We were hanging out in a hotel, MFM with a married guy we met, and we went to take a shower after playing quite a bit.

There, the man asked for another blowjob and commented on how well she sucked on a dick, and then he told us that his wife wasn't much into blowjobs and never fulfilled some of his greatest desires, which was to uriante on her during oral sex.

Then, my wife just said she had no problem letting me to do this sometimes, and she could also let him do the same to her face, since it was one of his great desires.

Without hesitation, the guy enthusiastically bathed her in urine.

The guy became so fuckind thrilled and aroused, that cummed once more with her jerking him off in the bath. What was specially exciting, too, was the fact that my wife didn't remotely seem to be the likes of women who would submit to such things or fetishes.

1703696475606.jpeg

Soon after we were married fucking a guy in our bed and begging him to fuck her married pussy and to cum in her.

Not seem but heard after she tied me up to a chair in our bedroom and blindfolded me. Then let several guys, not sure how many or who , into our house brought them into our bedroom told them to try not to talk but then over the next couple of hours let them do whatever they wanted to her. Only time she ever really used humiliation on me, because at one point I came without anyone touching me. She made a little fun of me for that.

Seen her gang banged multiple times

Suz has done so many hot things while I watched, it's hard to narrow it down...lol. One of the hottest things that pops into mind is when we were in an adult arcade in Myrtle Beach. Several guys had already fucked her thru the glory hole, and one had just finished in her and exited the adjacent booth. A new guy came in and stuck his cock thru the hole. She sucked it for a few minutes and then turned around and backed up on it and took it deep in her pussy. He fucked her pussy for a bit, then pulled his cock out and back thru the hole. She turned and looked thru the hole and he was still rock hard and just shook it at her. She turned back around and shook her ass at him and pressed against the glory hole. He started back thru the hole with his cock and her eyes got big and she gasped a little. Then she got a little loud and was moaning and saying "Fuck it, fuck it, FUCK IT!" Turns out he was fucking her in the ass! She's not much into anal, but she loved it because he just took it! I did get a few pics, but they are my old dead phone and I can't get them to transfer to my laptop. It was hot as hell though.

We hooked up with a guy who asked if he could bring along some toys from his collection - he wanted to watch KK play, while he stroked himself.

Long story short, we agreed to the encounter. The toys were not what we expected - he had a collection of various anatomically correct (but not human) dildos. To my astonishment, shock, and utter depraved amazement, KK put on a show with them. It was mind-bending. I found out later that KK had hooked up with the guy two more times, on her own, to use these kinky toys on one another.

We hooked up with a guy who asked if he could bring along some toys from his collection - he wanted to watch KK play, while he stroked himself.

Long story short, we agreed to the encounter. The toys were not what we expected - he had a collection of various anatomically correct (but not human) dildos. To my astonishment, shock, and utter depraved amazement, KK put on a show with them. It was mind-bending. I found out later that KK had hooked up with the guy two more times, on her own, to use these kinky toys on one another.
The excitement of the forbidden/taboo xx

Well, every time she spreads her legs and rotates her hips up to greet another cock... But there was the time she pulled a train with 13 men (including me). Also there was the time she became the entertainment at a bachelor party and was gangbanged by six of us. Finally the time she bared here breasts and sucked off two guys in the parking lot of her prep school during an alumni reunion.

Last edited:
Suz has done so many hot things while I watched, it's hard to narrow it down...lol. One of the hottest things that pops into mind is when we were in an adult arcade in Myrtle Beach. Several guys had already fucked her thru the glory hole, and one had just finished in her and exited the adjacent booth. A new guy came in and stuck his cock thru the hole. She sucked it for a few minutes and then turned around and backed up on it and took it deep in her pussy. He fucked her pussy for a bit, then pulled his cock out and back thru the hole. She turned and looked thru the hole and he was still rock hard and just shook it at her. She turned back around and shook her ass at him and pressed against the glory hole. He started back thru the hole with his cock and her eyes got big and she gasped a little. Then she got a little loud and was moaning and saying "Fuck it, fuck it, FUCK IT!" Turns out he was fucking her in the ass! She's not much into anal, but she loved it because he just took it! I did get a few pics, but they are my old dead phone and I can't get them to transfer to my laptop. It was hot as hell though.
Part of the danger/thrill of playing at adult establishments, guys might take what they want.
Wife had a similar situation but was in a booth with two guys, while I watched from another (long story, wasn't planned that way). I hear her saying. Not there....no...not there...then that certain moan/groan/gasp combo and he was in . He used her pucker while the other guy used he mouth until they all came.

Part of the danger/thrill of playing at adult establishments, guys might take what they want.
Wife had a similar situation but was in a booth with two guys, while I watched from another (long story, wasn't planned that way). I hear her saying. Not there....no...not there...then that certain moan/groan/gasp combo and he was in . He used her pucker while the other guy used he mouth until they all came.
That is very hot. The very fine line between being almost forced and reluctantly,but willingly surrendering to what the guy wants is very exciting.
Lynn x

That is very hot. The very fine line between being almost forced and reluctantly,but willingly surrendering to what the guy wants is very exciting.
Lynn x
Indeed there is a fine line. Mary has had a few instances of being "taken" or just surrendering to what a guy or guys want. She has had some surprisingly great times.

Right after Thanksgiving she got together again with 3 guys who had taken her mouth once before. Found herself led from a bar to the motel next to it and gave in to them again.

Last edited:
She let a guy *leaks* on her face.

We were hanging out in a hotel, MFM with a married guy we met, and we went to take a shower after playing quite a bit.

There, the man asked for another blowjob and commented on how well she sucked on a dick, and then he told us that his wife wasn't much into blowjobs and never fulfilled some of his greatest desires, which was to uriante on her during oral sex.

Then, my wife just said she had no problem letting me to do this sometimes, and she could also let him do the same to her face, since it was one of his great desires.

Without hesitation, the guy enthusiastically bathed her in urine.

The guy became so fuckind thrilled and aroused, that cummed once more with her jerking him off in the bath. What was specially exciting, too, was the fact that my wife didn't remotely seem to be the likes of women who would submit to such things or fetishes.

View attachment 1833772
Your right she does look like she into golden showers but that's why I love this site real people doing nasty things no payment or movie behind them agreeing to it.

"anatomically correct (but not human)"... they might be from Bad Dragon, but they weren't 'dragon', then. :)