The hottest thing she's done with you present

Just a toy, I would think. I expect the real thing might be too much... but even just using something the same shape is pretty out there.
Purpose built toys, both with inflatable components. More than the shape, the simulated function. I've never seen anything like it.

My wife has a long term boyfriend that is a bit of an open secret between us - she knows I know but we don't talk about but she doesn't hide things and often has me go down on her when she has obviously been recently fucked. We both seem to get off on the 'secrecy'. One of the hottest experiences I have has was when she introduced me to her 'friend' in the pub one evening. They sat closely together and were quite obviously flirting with each other. After about an hour she got up to go to the bathroom and shortly after he followed. They were gone quite a while and when she came back she was clearly very flushed and flustered. He arrived just moments after looking like the cat who got the cream. The pub was pretty busy and everyone must have seen what happened. I found it a massive turn on to be sat in public chatting to the man who had obviously just fucked my wife and knowing she was sat there with a pussy full of cum. So horny I had to jerk off in the toilets!

She let a guy *leaks* on her face.

We were hanging out in a hotel, MFM with a married guy we met, and we went to take a shower after playing quite a bit.

There, the man asked for another blowjob and commented on how well she sucked on a dick, and then he told us that his wife wasn't much into blowjobs and never fulfilled some of his greatest desires, which was to uriante on her during oral sex.

Then, my wife just said she had no problem letting me to do this sometimes, and she could also let him do the same to her face, since it was one of his great desires.

Without hesitation, the guy enthusiastically bathed her in urine.

The guy became so fuckind thrilled and aroused, that cummed once more with her jerking him off in the bath. What was specially exciting, too, was the fact that my wife didn't remotely seem to be the likes of women who would submit to such things or fetishes.

View attachment 1833772
A similar experience for my wife and she even directed the flow. Like you, to look at you would never dream she would be into such a thing.

Love this account. It’s not something we’ve ever done with a regular but it’s happened many times with strangers, Lynn flirting with some guy and the two of them ‘sneaking off’ for a quick fuck. Sometimes with my encouragement, sometimes with me pretending I have no idea what’s going on. Either way, always a huge turn on knowing she’ll be returning with her cunt full of his spunk.
James
I don't know why but I really get a kick out of her having a boyfriend, knowing I know and not seeking permission. Then actually introducing us and flirting in front of me and then probably the hottest bit was making it pretty obvious to most people in the pub including quite a few friends and neighbours. Kind of humiliating but empowering given I know what's going on and it's my choice not to call it out.

Love this account. It’s not something we’ve ever done with a regular but it’s happened many times with strangers, Lynn flirting with some guy and the two of them ‘sneaking off’ for a quick fuck. Sometimes with my encouragement, sometimes with me pretending I have no idea what’s going on. Either way, always a huge turn on knowing she’ll be returning with her cunt full of his spunk.
James
It's one of the many joys of being married to a slut. You know this is going to happen but not where, when, who, how many, etc. Life is always exciting.

Reactions: ORM67
Allowed me to film her first time fucking her bull raw.

Now it's a regular occurrence.

Second to that sent me pictures from a girls night out where one of her girlfriends took pictures and video of her whilst she fucks some random stranger in the bathroom of a dance club.