The Journey Begins Pt. 2 : Serendipity

JourneyofArousal

I was so turned on by the upcoming prospect of trying a new cock, I ended up making myself cum 4 times while waiting for the time to come. A little later I got a strange stomachache and when I went ******** soon after I made a horrible discovery; Mother Nature had come calling, and she was angry. So we decided to just have me suck him after meeting him at Walmart. He was a lot less dominant than he'd acted in chats, but I wasn't deterred. I sat in the back of the car with him while my Hubby drove us home, and I scooted closer to him and started playing with his boner before he put his arm around me and pushed my head down to his now exposed cock. I almost immediately choked on his engorged member(which I could't even see, considering it was midnight), and had to wet it fully with my tongue before i could get it squeezed into my throat. His moan was so deep and satisfying; especially the surprised tone to it. I ended up sucking him off in the car in my backyard. My Hubby had barely parked and turned around to watch before he was cumming deep in my throat. it was so sudden he got stuck in there a little and I had to swallow while he was in my throat. Some ended up in my sinuses slightly. After talking a while and being complimented on my deepthroating skills and my perseverance, we headed inside where we(bull and I) got undressed and laid on the bed. I was still in my panties of course, but he enjoyed me sucking him hard and rubbing my boobs on either side of his cock. The I proceeded with round two, where i had more maneuverability and could give more pleasure and at the same time, because he'd just came, he lasted much longer. My hubby meanwhile touched himself and recorded bits and took pics for us to peruse later. We enjoyed ourselves till he climaxed and I swallowed it all, after holding the load in my mouth a moment to savor it. Over all, a great night.