The Joy of the Shared Wife Lifestyle

My name is Carolyn. My husband Dave has been sharing me with other men for over 30 years, and we are deliriously happy. Neither of us can imagine a more pleasurable and fulfilling way to live our lives, and we want others to experience the joy that we have. However, please be warned that this lifestyle is not for everybody, and before you consider trying it, I wanted to share some important facts with you regarding the shared wife lifestyle.

First, let me make it clear that the shared wife lifestyle is not the same as being a cuckold. A cuckold husband does not usually participate when his wife has sex with other men, and often doesn’t even get to be there. It also often involves the husband being humiliated by his wife or her lovers. Basically, being a cuckold means that your wife has permission to cheat on you.

In the shared wife lifestyle that I enjoy, my husband is always there to participate or to watch me having sex with other men. I don’t mean to be judgemental, as I believe in each to their own, but I think wife sharing is a far more loving and mutually respectful lifestyle than cuckolding

If you’re the jealous type, then do not even consider sharing your wife, as you won’t be able to handle it. If you’re insecure in your marriage, don’t try it. It takes a very strong, loving, trusting couple for the shared wife lifestyle to work.

If you still want to give this lifestyle a try, the following are the 10 commandments of the shared wife lifestyle, which you must follow if you hope to successfully enjoy it.

1.) DO NOT FORCE YOUR WIFE IN ANY WAY - emotionally, psychologically or physically - to become a shared wife! It only works if you’re both into it.

2.) It’s a good idea to work your way up to it gradually, by first wearing revealing clothing and flashing your tits and pussy in public.

3.) Once you’ve both agreed to try it, start with a stranger in a neutral setting like a hotel room. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you won’t ruin a friendship or your reputation. And if you or your wife are very concerned about keeping your shared wife lifestyle secret, then you can try doing it only when you’re away on holiday.

4.) Always make it clear to men who are going to have sex with you that YOU ARE IN CHARGE, as to what is acceptable sexual activity, and that when you says no or stop, that’s it.

5.) It’s also good to let men know upfront what you do or don't enjoy, for example - anal, DP, facials, swallowing, etc.

6.) Make sure that you're on birth control and require all strangers to use condoms. The only exception is if you prefer to be fucked bareback and the guy can supply a recent doctor’s letter proving he has no STDs.

7.) Once you've become comfortable having sex with one stranger, you can then try progressing to having sex with 2 or more men.

8.) After you've become comfortable with having sex with strangers, you can then try it with some of your friends, but please choose carefully, with guys you can trust not to talk about it.

9.) If you have concerns about your careers or reputations, then don’t allow anyone other than yourself to photograph or film your sexual adventures.

10.) During and after every sexual encounter, the husband should be sure to tell the wife how beautiful and sexy she is and how much you love her for being a shared wife, and the wife should tell the husband how much she loves him, and how grateful she is for being able to satisfy all her sexual desires.

If you follow these guidelines, then you can have a greater sex life than anything you ever imagined, as shown in these pics of me.

Slutty Regards,
Carolyn
xoxoxo

3E362544-5BE4-455D-85FB-47A559BEF34C.jpeg05A4AF24-81B7-4B81-AD25-455627CFF5A9.jpegC6095B23-5BE8-4D27-ADDA-1FE8C7AD2AC6.jpegD37C448D-BE0F-450F-8049-7AE5395A2957.jpeg9381F01A-5AE0-42D1-BC08-70E6A81CB596.jpeg2FB7CE0A-ADD9-47C5-B3A7-2492F4640CBC.jpeg191757E1-3D22-49A0-B26D-0A7F06B980CB.jpeg6F2547A3-3A17-4F7E-93CE-4FE63AFF8DC4.jpegB295C74E-8FC1-4A94-BEEC-2C03E70723A3.jpeg96C04CEA-5236-47AB-9460-EFD7C47D4CF4.jpeg

My name is Carolyn. My husband Dave has been sharing me with other men for over 30 years, and we are deliriously happy. Neither of us can imagine a more pleasurable and fulfilling way to live our lives, and we want others to experience the joy that we have. However, please be warned that this lifestyle is not for everybody, and before you consider trying it, I wanted to share some important facts with you regarding the shared wife lifestyle.

First, let me make it clear that the shared wife lifestyle is not the same as being a cuckold. A cuckold husband does not usually participate when his wife has sex with other men, and often doesn’t even get to be there. It also often involves the husband being humiliated by his wife or her lovers. Basically, being a cuckold means that your wife has permission to cheat on you.

In the shared wife lifestyle that I enjoy, my husband is always there to participate or to watch me having sex with other men. I don’t mean to be judgemental, as I believe in each to their own, but I think wife sharing is a far more loving and mutually respectful lifestyle than cuckolding

If you’re the jealous type, then do not even consider sharing your wife, as you won’t be able to handle it. If you’re insecure in your marriage, don’t try it. It takes a very strong, loving, trusting couple for the shared wife lifestyle to work.

If you still want to give this lifestyle a try, the following are the 10 commandments of the shared wife lifestyle, which you must follow if you hope to successfully enjoy it.

1.) DO NOT FORCE YOUR WIFE IN ANY WAY - emotionally, psychologically or physically - to become a shared wife! It only works if you’re both into it.

2.) It’s a good idea to work your way up to it gradually, by first wearing revealing clothing and flashing your tits and pussy in public.

3.) Once you’ve both agreed to try it, start with a stranger in a neutral setting like a hotel room. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you won’t ruin a friendship or your reputation. And if you or your wife are very concerned about keeping your shared wife lifestyle secret, then you can try doing it only when you’re away on holiday.

4.) Always make it clear to men who are going to have sex with you that YOU ARE IN CHARGE, as to what is acceptable sexual activity, and that when you says no or stop, that’s it.

5.) It’s also good to let men know upfront what you do or don't enjoy, for example - anal, DP, facials, swallowing, etc.

6.) Make sure that you're on birth control and require all strangers to use condoms. The only exception is if you prefer to be fucked bareback and the guy can supply a recent doctor’s letter proving he has no STDs.

7.) Once you've become comfortable having sex with one stranger, you can then try progressing to having sex with 2 or more men.

8.) After you've become comfortable with having sex with strangers, you can then try it with some of your friends, but please choose carefully, with guys you can trust not to talk about it.

9.) If you have concerns about your careers or reputations, then don’t allow anyone other than yourself to photograph or film your sexual adventures.

10.) During and after every sexual encounter, the husband should be sure to tell the wife how beautiful and sexy she is and how much you love her for being a shared wife, and the wife should tell the husband how much she loves him, and how grateful she is for being able to satisfy all her sexual desires.

If you follow these guidelines, then you can have a greater sex life than anything you ever imagined, as shown in these pics of me.

Slutty Regards,
Carolyn
xoxoxo

View attachment 419873View attachment 419874View attachment 419875View attachment 419876View attachment 419877View attachment 419878View attachment 419879View attachment 419880View attachment 419881View attachment 419882
I completely agree. Thanks for posting. And hello fellow Torontonians.

Last edited:
Reactions: owlcuck