The most humiliating pic of your wife/gf

My bull has fucked me Infront of his buddies and had me perform other degrading acts like this Infront of them but he hasn't fully shared me yet. I've sucked off his friends a number of times but none of them have fucked me.
So just a show and tell for you bull, I bet his mates are dying to share you.
A go is still a great reward for the guys

Exactly hun he is demonstrating his ownership/dominance of me in front of them. To be honest I'm not even sure if they are his friends, clients or business associates.
Lol it is all about the ownership of you, hey guys look at this hot wife I am fucking. Look but no touching. I might let her suck you off, if I feel like it.
It would be great if they weren't his friends just people he invites round to see you getting fucked

Reactions: Lovetheboobs
Lol it is all about the ownership of you, hey guys look at this hot wife I am fucking. Look but no touching. I might let her suck you off, if I feel like it.
It would be great if they weren't his friends just people he invites round to see you getting fucked
He could have them all cum in a glass while watching you get fucked. Then have you drink it in front of them. 🤤

Reactions: ep46wksp
I have no doubt that is exactly the case. He is showing off for his friends and demonstrating how submissive I am. Fortunately I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. Doesn't matter if I'm pleasuring myself or he fucks me, I get off on them watching. If I get to suck them off afterwards that's just a bonus.
Lol sounds like his domination is your kink, lucky for both of you

I have no doubt that is exactly the case. He is showing off for his friends and demonstrating how submissive I am. Fortunately I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist. Doesn't matter if I'm pleasuring myself or he fucks me, I get off on them watching. If I get to suck them off afterwards that's just a bonus.
Do you care who they are? Do you want to fuck them or does sucking satisfy your desires?