The perfect size ?

Size is important, but not everything. I am average length 6" and very thick. Our problem is staying hard and endurance. What good is a good sized cock if it goes limp or cums too quick. My wife would vote for hardness, stamina and technique over size any day!

I only want well hung guys as its not that often that I cum with average sized guys
Just curious what about anal ? Small , med , large or xxxx ? Just askin’ cuz I want to know from a woman’s point of view , as a bi guy I definitely go for xxxx

Mr HW is packing a thick 8 inches so I prefer at least that. Longer and thicker is best. Some are a bit shorter and thicker but much has to do with the shape that can hit my G spot. Mr HW does get to play with lots of wives when we attend couples events because of his fitness and cock size.

Mrs HW

View attachment 304935
I bet he gets lots of attention, and they come back for more time and time again

Last edited:
I've never had any complaints at 8 1/2 inches. Then again, I don't just dive in full power right away and beat up the cervix like some guys do.
Your style will have you back in me many more times vice the men who ram it all in me in one motion. I am used to over 8 inches now. Half the men I date are 3-5 inches I continue meeting with them too. Guess, I am slut for cocks.

Your style will have you back in me many more times vice the men who ram it all in me in one motion. I am used to over 8 inches now. Half the men I date are 3-5 inches I continue meeting with them too. Guess, I am slut for cocks.
can you still feel the smaller guys, there tiny cocks never make me cum anymore, do you cum with them.

can you still feel the smaller guys, there tiny cocks never make me cum anymore, do you cum with them.
I am not able to feel the smaller ones anymore. I try to grip around them but I have lost that control on the smaller cocks. I have to have them eat me to have a few cums before they ensert and I ask them to rub with dickie my clitty. With so many men having small ones, I still have to love each. I will cum with while they are pumping in me. When I feel those spurts of hot cum hitting my walls, triggers me to cum together .

• Love
Reactions: Myhotwife
lol, I know what you mean about cum too, I love guys to squirt cum in me and all over me. I'm not sure if all well hung guys cum like my current fuck buddy but he shoots 6/8 squirts big of cum a meter or more every time he cums and that's often, I love it