The perfect size ?

lol, I know what you mean about cum too, I love guys to squirt cum in me and all over me. I'm not sure if all well hung guys cum like my current fuck buddy but he shoots 6/8 squirts big of cum a meter or more every time he cums and that's often, I love it
I have had more than my share of well hung men. My hubby is Blessed with 9 inches and thobs5-7 spurts , flooding my pussy. We sound like we should meet sometime since our hubbies are so alike and u and I like the same things!!!! He will ram it in sometimes if he thinks u are a cock teaser. The facial expressions of the receiver is priceless!

Reactions: Myhotwife
I have had more than my share of well hung men. My hubby is Blessed with 9 inches and thobs5-7 spurts , flooding my pussy. We sound like we should meet sometime since our hubbies are so alike and u and I like the same things!!!! He will ram it in sometimes if he thinks u are a cock teaser. The facial expressions of the receiver is priceless!
he can ram me as hard as he like after the first 30 seconds, I will love it

Reactions: Myhotwife
I bet she squirmed, moaned and cum harder on those big ones though. lol
[/QUOTE

It's very obvious the thick ones give her more pleasure, if she runs into one that's long enough to cause pain she generally just gets on top and uses as much as she can take to give her the most pleasure. She has never complained about any cock being to thick, one guy we met while on vacation at Hedo was so thick she could not get the head of his cock in her mouth! She fucked him 9 times in 6 days and I loved watching her go wild with that super fat cock stretching her out.

I compared my penis on, SPAMwww.thevisualiser.net, to the preferred size that women like, see below. Phil C

https://www.SPAM/data/attachments/1515/1515257-22f50f910b5acb6deedd9e4da41d11cc.jpg

https://www.SPAM/data/attachments/1515/1515258-c0d6a3558ce5a263114c1440f27a241b.jpg

Reactions: owlcuck
They say it doesn't matter and I know some women that have been with big guys and they say it's ok once in a while but 6-8 seems most requested. I'm just shy of 8 but thicker near the base.

Reactions: goodhubby
8 inches + but nice and thick
I have a nice sized helmet on me and get wider toward the base, I can hear a groan and some squish when I get all the way in. Women seem to like the feel when I quickly move the head in and out right near the opening, that gets the biggest reaction.

Lots of great articles out there on the subject all based off of various studies. The results will be more accurate for women in general.