The Power and Beauty of Pussy

The Power and Beauty of Pussy….perfectly summed up.

My entire life I’ve been obsessed with the female form, especially the vulva/vagina, think it’s coming from a family with a lot of women! After all 99.9999999% of us literally were made in one and then delivered into existence from it. My fascination started at a very young age when I somehow worked out that there was this special, alluring, deeply exciting place between a woman’s legs that grownups talked about in gentle, hushed, tones but even then rarely. What exactly was this revered, exotic, unspeakable place I asked and mulled over?…Well, by the time I’d witnessed my first vulva up close aged about 3 I was sold without question, hooked by its extraordinary form, shape, colour, purpose unknown at that age, but somehow instinctively knew it was very, very, important, special and unbelievably exciting! So glad that passion still remains and will do for as long as I’m standing hopefully. My ageing cock still has many loads for my wife’s pussy, just cannot understand men who literally give up sex even when it’s on offer as I’m still lucky to enjoy.

Last edited: