The Rating Game

Young 30s, what ya think? We both love hearing what you guys and gals would do to me. Feel free to let us know. First , I would hand the camera to ur husband & tell him to film me stripping u naked .then light breast nipple play and straight to it . Put u on bed ( tell him to turn on close up ) & roll u all the way on ur back. Start from ur brownie licking , licking , little finger, then on to ur pussy and I would spread it so wide that I would have a shiny face by the time I faced u & plunged my 9” cock in u while u dug those fingernails in my ass . Then - get close hubby- hot blasts of come and vaginal contractions like he’s never seen . Then , we film the creampieView attachment 238844View attachment 238845View attachment 238845View attachment 238844View attachment 238845View attachment 238851View attachment 238852

Please login or become a member to view

Would fuck u so hard then come all in ur matted pussy hair . Then asshole split

Attachments

• 68D21903-B8AA-4B2E-870B-DE4EAA5D27CB.png
    68D21903-B8AA-4B2E-870B-DE4EAA5D27CB.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 89

Would it b permissible if I was to lube two fingers and put them in ur asshole while I fucked u ? My wife loves it & we have a little proof ....

Attachments

• 716CC0EB-6080-47AC-A61B-EA081BE4C51D.jpeg
    716CC0EB-6080-47AC-A61B-EA081BE4C51D.jpeg
    73.9 KB · Views: 80
Would it b permissible if I was to lube two fingers and put them in ur asshole while I fucked u ? My wife loves it & we have a little proof ....
Btw - I would suck ur pussy lips until u MADE me stop and stick my cock in between ur lips for ur own taste just before the grindin