The stories of a cuckold husband

KaelT

All my stories are true (that is surely the most important rule?) and telling them for the first time ever to people on this site I have never met is a strangely fulfilling emotional closure. Cuckold stories abound and mine, like all those on here are merely some of millions to be found on the internet. Many of us have had some of the most erotic, sexy and uninhibited adventures that a husband and wife, couples, singles or groups can engage in imaginable and to keep them secret is similar to witnessing a spectacular scene and not describing it to someone. To lie beneath a wife in a 69 position while a bull’s cock pounds at her pussy inches away from your mouth is one of many amazing experiences. Woken up at 03 am by the sound of a taxi pulling up, car door slamming, front door opening & closing and high heeled footsteps in the room. A warm cum filled wife then lying next to you, waiting to be cleaned as she tells you what happened. To be so fortunate as to have a wife who rims you, pegs you and swallows not only your cum but the cum of the many cocks she takes, both while you watch and without you being present. To have a hot wife so uninhibitedand that she'll be more than willing to fuck your friends, your relatives and total strangers, either singly or in group.With the right woman, the life of a cuckold is a truly amazing erotic journey through life.

Last edited:
This is on point how it is. A couple of years ago i would have never even thought any of what she and i are going through would have been possible. I was too shy of telling her how erotic it was in my mind to know she was practically a slut before we met, but would act so pure when she was with me. However, when i did, she pretty much let loose all over again and fell for so many cocks and long nights of pleasure, while i would watch, listen, or eat her sloppy pussy when she came back from her adventures, even having a baby with our neighbor along the way. So yeah, i definitely understand bro, its an awesome life :)

All my stories are true (that is surely the most important rule?) and telling them for the first time ever to people on this site I have never met is a strangely fulfilling emotional closure. Cuckold stories abound and mine, like all those on here are merely some of millions to be found on the internet. Many of us have had some of the most erotic, sexy and uninhibited adventures that a husband and wife, couples, singles or groups can engage in imaginable and to keep them secret is similar to witnessing a spectacular scene and not describing it to someone. To lie beneath a wife in a 69 position while a bull’s cock pounds at her pussy inches away from your mouth is one of many amazing experiences. Woken up at 03 am by the sound of a taxi pulling up, car door slamming, front door opening & closing and high heeled footsteps in the room. A warm cum filled wife then lying next to you, waiting to be cleaned as she tells you what happened. To be so fortunate as to have a wife who rims you, pegs you and swallows not only your cum but the cum of the many cocks she takes, both while you watch and without you being present. To have a hot wife so uninhibitedand that she'll be more than willing to fuck your friends, your relatives and total strangers, either singly or in group.With the right woman, the life of a cuckold is a truly amazing erotic journey through life.

If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would be a hotwife and hubby a cuckold (which I had never heard the term) I would have told you your nuts.
Now I've been a hotwife and hubby a cuck for almost 3 years. It's the most wonderful lifestyle period. I never could have imagined how wonderful sex can be with an extremely well hung, in shape younger man. My two lovers are just that, my lovers. Genuinely nice considerate men who care about me not just sexually is so gratifying.

Having a husband who encourages me and supports me in this lifestyle is really amazing. Think about it, he supports me and buys me outfits, pays for vacations where all three of us go, of course hubby sleeps alone, how unslefish is that?????
Keep in mind he "cleans me" pretty much every time my lover cums in/on me is the icing on the cake. Thank you honey !!!

If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would be a hotwife and hubby a cuckold (which I had never heard the term) I would have told you your nuts.
Now I've been a hotwife and hubby a cuck for almost 3 years. It's the most wonderful lifestyle period. I never could have imagined how wonderful sex can be with an extremely well hung, in shape younger man. My two lovers are just that, my lovers. Genuinely nice considerate men who care about me not just sexually is so gratifying.

Having a husband who encourages me and supports me in this lifestyle is really amazing. Think about it, he supports me and buys me outfits, pays for vacations where all three of us go, of course hubby sleeps alone, how unslefish is that?????
Keep in mind he "cleans me" pretty much every time my lover cums in/on me is the icing on the cake. Thank you honey !!!
And may you enjoy the lifestyle for 50 years and more, just as I have. I was more selfish than your hubby. By taking my wife and her two extremely fit, handsome young lovers to Southern Thailand a few years ago, I combined both business with pleasure. Our rooms were deliberately chosen for the interconnecting door, which was opened when we arrived and never again closed. For the most 4 days, she chose to sleep between her two lovers and even when she did join me in bed, it wasn’t long before one of them was on the other side fucking her. As if granting my wish, the beds in both rooms were in direct view of the other through the open door. I would wank while watching and listening to the two young men pleasure her. But tell me please, is it pure vanilla or spit-roasted and anal. Does hubby ever join in and perhaps clean their cock as well as your pussy? What made one of my wife’s lovers unique was the fact that he also fucked his brothers wife – with his brother in an ‘active’ threesome. Fantastic life.

Reactions: sterling
And may you enjoy the lifestyle for 50 years and more, just as I have. I was more selfish than your hubby. By taking my wife and her two extremely fit, handsome young lovers to Southern Thailand a few years ago, I combined both business with pleasure. Our rooms were deliberately chosen for the interconnecting door, which was opened when we arrived and never again closed. For the most 4 days, she chose to sleep between her two lovers and even when she did join me in bed, it wasn’t long before one of them was on the other side fucking her. As if granting my wish, the beds in both rooms were in direct view of the other through the open door. I would wank while watching and listening to the two young men pleasure her. But tell me please, is it pure vanilla or spit-roasted and anal. Does hubby ever join in and perhaps clean their cock as well as your pussy? What made one of my wife’s lovers unique was the fact that he also fucked his brothers wife – with his brother in an ‘active’ threesome. Fantastic life.

I only have one lover at a time and yes I do anal with them both. That being said it's not that often we do anal as I'm anal about hygiene (pardon the pun). If we're p lanning anal I will do over an afternoon two mineral oil enema's to ensure I"m clean. ONce that's done I can relax and enjoy myself. When anal is done properly it can be VERY enjoyable.
HUbby does NOT clean their cocks, only me and he really gets off on it.

Reactions: spin418 and KaelT