The Strangest place you had sex in

In a cemetery,i had her standing but bent over holding on to a tree,lifted her skirt and slid her panties to the side from behind ,what a fuck that was.....
I have not done that. However I do know two ladies that have. One had been cut from her grandmothers Will for not being a virgin so she did the deed on her grandmothers grave. The other did it in a mosilium because no one ever goes there and they could have some privacy.

one day, my wife and her lesbian chinese friend french kissed at the bar, the bar tender gave them out, the view of her doing that made me the horniest ever, i took her to the female toilet of the bar and i fuck her there, we were a bit drunk so that helped, i was never as hard and this is the only time i could not control and i came in her pussy , was so so so hot!

In HS, my then girlfriend's parents were building a house. The drywall had just been put up. She took me to where her bedroom would be. She then got on her knees and gave me a blowjob. In college, I told this guy I was going to bang the girl he walked in with. He dared me and I did.... in front of about 15 people including him. He left empty handed :)ROFLMAO:). With my wife, we had sex on our balcony at a resort in Mexico. We got an ovation from three surrounding balconies (she's a bit loud).

Reactions: werekinky2
In the barn loft of one of the farms around Cades Cove In the Smokie Mtns. Tn. It was raining and other tourist were in the parking lot waiting for it to clear. We were able to have our fun before others headed our way.
I would fuck that hot woman in front of a crowd if she asked !!
😁

Reactions: badcpl
Cemetery. She likes to flash truckers in our travels and we eventually get horny enough that we have to find a place to pull over. We found a cemetery once and it started a trend. For several years we would actually look for them when we were traveling until it became 'normal' and the novelty wore off.

1. Graveyard after midnight- wife bent over an above ground Tombstone. I don’t think he minded?

2. Front Deck of a late night Ferry ride to the San Juan islands in a trip to the Pacific Northwest (had a blanket wrapped around us while she road me on a bench)

3. Work bathroom on break

Nothing too crazy!

During a religious function evening on a construction site, got caught by one labour, he saw her naked hanging on me and i was standingly fucking her, we dressed up, the labor was forcing us to go withhim to the owner of the site, but i knew he was planning to take us to the workshop so his friend group can gangbang my girl, so i punch him in face and run away carrying my girl