The Strangest place you had sex in

In the toilet on a train with I guy I'd been flashing my pussy at. I noticed him looking up my skirt. Pretended I hadn't noticed and went to the toilets and took my knickers off, came back and gave him a proper look. He came and sat across from me (the train was very quiet) and we were soon flirting and one thing lead to another - just a quick hard fuck in the toilets. Hubby picked me up at the station and was very excited when I showed him my pussy full of cum xx
That almost happened to me, I was on a Train to a place just outside Cardiff! A young Lady heading back to College or home I deduced, accompanied with her Mother, sat across from me in direct line between the seats! She was in the correct spot for me to look straight up her skirt and when she realised I was looking she kept parting her legs! When we arrived at the station she even looked into my eyes smiling and said 'Hello can I help you, you seem a little lost?' I swear if her Mother wasn't with her, she would have got it!!!

Hi guys, I found a great site where I meet different girls from my city, just avid girls, they themselves write to me to meet! And everything is absolutely free !!! I'll leave you a link here, you can register and find a girl for the evening in 10 minutes! I couldn't just keep quiet and share this treasure for a bachelor! And most importantly, everything is absolutely free, in general, here is the link, good luck! Put brackets so that the link is not banned, just remove the brackets when searching for https://SPAM/3jTj8Pl
Spam - reported

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
That almost happened to me, I was on a Train to a place just outside Cardiff! A young Lady heading back to College or home I deduced, accompanied with her Mother, sat across from me in direct line between the seats! She was in the correct spot for me to look straight up her skirt and when she realised I was looking she kept parting her legs! When we arrived at the station she even looked into my eyes smiling and said 'Hello can I help you, you seem a little lost?' I swear if her Mother wasn't with her, she would have got it!!!
Should’ve taken both ;) together

• Love
Reactions: private man 69
A bar. Adult bookstores and theaters. Church. Behind the barn on her sisters property , her , me and two of her old high school boyfriend's. Men's changing room poolside at a hotel we were at....two guys she met in the jacuzzi
4 or 5 guys in the men's shower at a campground. RV parked in the mall she worked, her and a coworker entertaining two of the salesmen after hours. BJ to a security guard at same mall, same night to get him to erase the security tape showing then going into the RV and not coming out for an hour or so.

In a public swimming pool in front of unaware people. We were very careful and kept our thrusting to a minimum to be discrete and look as though we were just kissing but I had my cock out and she pulled her costume to the side to let me in for a sneaky quickie