The Strangest place you had sex in

A bar. Adult bookstores and theaters. Church. Behind the barn on her sisters property , her , me and two of her old high school boyfriend's. Men's changing room poolside at a hotel we were at....two guys she met in the jacuzzi

Reactions: btweets
Haha that depends - I might be fairly easy but I don’t fuck just anyone. If I meet a guy and he tries to chat me up and I like the look of him or he can charm me (there has to be some chemistry) then depending In the circumstances I’ll often make myself available.
Haha nice great. :)

Haha that depends - I might be fairly easy but I don’t fuck just anyone. If I meet a guy and he tries to chat me up and I like the look of him or he can charm me (there has to be some chemistry) then depending In the circumstances I’ll often make myself available.

If CC made herself available to every guy that chats her up, she would be damn busy!

Also in a gloryhole booth, on the trunk of my car in some neighborhood car in a cul-de-sac directly under a street lamp, in an alley downtown Chicago while people were watching, in at hot tub with other people watching, on a pool table at a party with people watching, on slide at a playground, in a swimming pool with several other people also in the pool, a few times in a stall in the men’s and women’s restroom. I’m sure I’ll think of more.. Lol.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
Also in a gloryhole booth, on the trunk of my car in some neighborhood car in a cul-de-sac directly under a street lamp, in an alley downtown Chicago while people were watching, in at hot tub with other people watching, on a pool table at a party with people watching, on slide at a playground, in a swimming pool with several other people also in the pool, a few times in a stall in the men’s and women’s restroom. I’m sure I’ll think of more.. Lol.
Glory hole booths can be good fun

• Love
Reactions: btweets
Glory hole booths can be good fun
They can indeed! Been there not only with Robin, but a few others girls too. One of the couples I’m playing with now wants to go, they’ve never been and so the plan is for next week. She’s going to ride in the backseat with me while he drives. We’re planning on buying her a wireless bullet and then stopping at a pub somewhere while we both take turns using it on her before going back to their place so I can fuck her again. She absolutely LOVES sucking cock, so we’re also hoping we can put that to good use while there too.

Reactions: WNY3somecple
What's the most strange places you had sex in lol
Once an older guy took me into his back garden. It was summer and he made me undress completely. The garden was in full view of his neighbours windows. He made me get on my knees and suck him off. He came over my face. I absolutely loved it and wanked my rock hard cock as I did it. I still get very hard thinking about it.