The Strangest place you had sex in

Oh shit!! That happened when I was in my early twenties, young, dumb and full of cum! Lol. However maybe back around 2001, Robin was giving me a blowjob one night on a back country road, and it was the best one she’s ever given me. I came so hard, I almost lost control of the car and almost ended up in a ditch! I slammed on the brakes as I continued to finish, so I consider myself lucky I didn’t end up like, Slick Head Eddy! Actually didn’t that happen in the movie with Robin Williams, The World According to Garp?? LOL!

Wow never saw the movie, but Eddie said he only lost two inches. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: btweets
In a hotel elevator.
Yes the door did open!
Talk about a "quickie". lol
Dan Rue GIF by MTV Movie & TV Awards

In the toilet on a train with I guy I'd been flashing my pussy at. I noticed him looking up my skirt. Pretended I hadn't noticed and went to the toilets and took my knickers off, came back and gave him a proper look. He came and sat across from me (the train was very quiet) and we were soon flirting and one thing lead to another - just a quick hard fuck in the toilets. Hubby picked me up at the station and was very excited when I showed him my pussy full of cum xx
Hot,hot,hot!👍🏻

Reactions: Wezz
It was as was what followed. Hubby drove us from the station to a quiet spot and then went down on my cum soaked pussy while I told him exactly what had happened. Then he got me out of the car and bent me over and fucked me hard for being 'such an easy little whore' - his words lol.
Yes you are,totally agree with him.😉

Nice dude. The night club in your country allowed to have sex inside the club?
Not at all, it was years ago when smooching existed! Dancing with this chick, I lifted her leg to my waist and slid into her on the dance floor! She loved it! We ended up finishing the fuck outside!
In the toilet on a train with I guy I'd been flashing my pussy at. I noticed him looking up my skirt. Pretended I hadn't noticed and went to the toilets and took my knickers off, came back and gave him a proper look. He came and sat across from me (the train was very quiet) and we were soon flirting and one thing lead to another - just a quick hard fuck in the toilets. Hubby picked me up at the station and was very excited when I showed him my pussy full of cum xx
I travelled to just outside Cardiff on a train to pick up a car! I was sitting alone, when a mother and daughter sat in the cubicle facing next to me! I peered through the crack between the seats and had a fantastic up-skirt of the daughter, she was heading back to college as I listened to their conversation! She (17 or 18) was wearing one of those School type issue Brown Tartan skirts and short too! She caught me looking several times, then as I looked once again her legs parted and I could see her very tight white cotton knickers!

My cock was rock hard for over an hour on that journey! She was enjoying the attention and I was enjoying the view! A rye smile appeared on her face too!

I swear to god if the mother was not not with her, I would have Fucked her on the train! She even made a point of saying hello at the station as we both exited the train!

Not at all, it was years ago when smooching existed! Dancing with this chick, I lifted her leg to my waist and slid into her on the dance floor! She loved it! We ended up finishing the fuck outside!

I travelled to just outside Cardiff on a train to pick up a car! I was sitting alone, when a mother and daughter sat in the cubicle facing next to me! I peered through the crack between the seats and had a fantastic up-skirt of the daughter heading back to college as I listened to their conversation! She (17 or 18) was wearing one of those School type issue Brown Tartan skirts and short too! She caught me looking several times, then as I looked again her legs parted and I could see tinny white cotton knickers!
My cock was rock hard for over an hour! She was enjoying the attention and I was enjoying the view! A rye smile on her face too!

I swear to god if the mother was not not with her, I would have Fucked her on the train! She even made a point of saying hello at the station as we both exited the train!
Haha teasing little slut then, just like I was at that age. Well not really a tease but the little slut bit is pretty spot in lol.

I travelled to just outside Cardiff on a train to pick up a car! I was sitting alone, when a mother and daughter sat in the cubicle facing next to me! I peered through the crack between the seats and had a fantastic up-skirt of the daughter, she was heading back to college as I listened to their conversation! She (17 or 18) was wearing one of those School type issue Brown Tartan skirts and short too! She caught me looking several times, then as I looked once again her legs parted and I could see her very tight white cotton knickers!

My cock was rock hard for over an hour on that journey! She was enjoying the attention and I was enjoying the view! A rye smile appeared on her face too!

Another story and recently too; The wife and I went out for a bit of Dinner at a local pub, I told her while we waited for the food to take her panties off and give them to me! She did after a little protest and we ate, I made her walk around and slightly flashing herself!
We ended the evening by driving to the coast and fucked on a bank as people drove past! She enjoyed the idea of being naked underneath and was very wet! Good times!!!

Carl's Jr restaurant, in the ladys room on Western and Sunset blvrds in Los Angeles, back in 1985. She was Mexican, 18 years old married to a 55 year old Belgian. At first she tolled me he was her uncle but i knew better. latter she tolled me the truth. She came form a poor family with lots of kids that they could not support so the family married her off... I met her in school in ESL classes. Carl's Jr was a place on the way home where we had sex many many times....!

• Love
Reactions: Wishfulcuck1020
Have you ever flashed your pussy to another woman yet

Oh she ever flashes me I'm going to eat her

Reactions: WhiskeyandFire4