The Unsuspected Wives and Moms

The very first fellow hotwife friend of my wife’s that I met in person was her hairstylist. I had heard from my wife about the conversations they would have while she was down at her shop getting her hair and nails done. So when my wife said we were meeting her and her husband for dinner one night I was beyond excited. I really had no idea what another hotwife would look like.

As soon as we walked into the restaurant and went to the bar area I saw a woman who looked like an old high school friend of mine. I’ll be damn if that wasn’t who we walked right up to and when my wife’s friend saw her she got a big smile on her face, jumped down off the bar stool and went to give my wife a big hug until see saw me. Stopped dead in her tracks and asked if I was my wife’s husband. I said yes and nice to see you again after all these years.

So yes you never know who you might see or who might see you. Either way as long as everyone acts like a respectable adult then you should be good to go. If not, just deal with it as best you can.
If I ran into a woman or couple that I know - and knew they were into hotwifing - I'd be fine with it. I'd be really anxious to ask a bunch of questions though! Not to embarrass her or them, but to learn more about the pros & cons from someone I know. I'd be GENUINELY interested! And I'd go out of my way to put them at ease & let them know I was comfortable with what they were into. If she - or they - were friends …… why would I want to ruin that friendship???

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
To be honest , I wish all that was going on a lot.

If I ran into a woman or couple that I know - and knew they were into hotwifing - I'd be fine with it. I'd be really anxious to ask a bunch of questions though! Not to embarrass her or them, but to learn more about the pros & cons from someone I know. I'd be GENUINELY interested! And I'd go out of my way to put them at ease & let them know I was comfortable with what they were into. If she - or they - were friends …… why would I want to ruin that friendship???
Oh for sure, never want to ruin a fellow hotwife or swinger friendship. I have found that when we are with other hotwife couples the atmosphere is super laid back. Everyone has a great time and sex doesn’t happen every time either but it doesn’t matter. I’ve talked one on one with several hotwife husbands and we all agree that when we are together it’s cool if no one fucks for the simple reason that if the wives wanted to have fucked, they would have so we just kick back at let the day or night unfold. It’s 100% their decision.

Something that really turns me on is if we are together with one or two other couples (rare to have a single male there but it has happened) and of course nothing was planned but to have the wife disappear for a little bit and then when she re-appears she just smiles at me and in her case she most likely just gave one of the guys a blow job. And then someone else says “hey, who wants cheese on their hamburgers?“

My exgf was a Filipina and worked behind the reception of the Xray dept in our local general hospital during the week yet at the week end we used to go dogging, sex parties (well she went to them on her own) and swing clubs and nobody knew until we went to the latter one weekend and the following monday one of the guys she had been having sex with less than 2 days before walked in to the reception. He tried to get her to meet him after she finished work but She turned him down so it got a bit rough with him shouting that she was a swinger in the main reception. Luckily no one believed him and security showed him the door

Oh for sure, never want to ruin a fellow hotwife or swinger friendship. I have found that when we are with other hotwife couples the atmosphere is super laid back. Everyone has a great time and sex doesn’t happen every time either but it doesn’t matter. I’ve talked one on one with several hotwife husbands and we all agree that when we are together it’s cool if no one fucks for the simple reason that if the wives wanted to have fucked, they would have so we just kick back at let the day or night unfold. It’s 100% their decision.

Something that really turns me on is if we are together with one or two other couples (rare to have a single male there but it has happened) and of course nothing was planned but to have the wife disappear for a little bit and then when she re-appears she just smiles at me and in her case she most likely just gave one of the guys a blow job. And then someone else says “hey, who wants cheese on their hamburgers?“
Wish I had a couples to exchange notes with. It’s almost as if our lifestyle does not exist. Just the guys and our daughters know.

That would be nice. But I meant I wish we had another couple that we were friends with. Someone we can visit and just talk about our lifestyle.
You can’t find anyone to share talking about the lifestyle with? Damn, that’s tough. If I could help I would.

You can’t find anyone to share talking about the lifestyle with? Damn, that’s tough. If I could help I would.
Thanks. We are very private. My wife is a school principal so she has to keep a low profile. We‘ve had a total of 12 bulls thus far. Basically just those 12 and our 2 daughters have any idea of what we do.

Reactions: HmongFirstBull
Nobody would ever suspect my wife of being a Hotwife! We have a lot of straight and narrow friends, and several flaming liberal friends also. We never leave the slightest clue that she/we do anything like this. The secret is half the fun! Susan is at the beach right now, and has worked in our yard all day, and I'm sure....stopping to talk with neighbors that ride by on a golf cart and stop to chat. Funny thing is, at this very moment.....she is in a motel room with one of her fuck buddies! She's been there 10 minutes or so....and I have no doubt that she has his cock in her mouth already!

Many years ago, when wife used to take our boys shopping, she had a brief love affair with the athletic shoe salesman at the mall. He told her the first couple of times she came in the store, the men all thought she was the hottest soccer mom and each proclaimed their lust for her. When he finally got in her panties, he told her that she was the last woman he ever imagined fucking other men. She's heard that comment many times.

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
I would love to be sharing my fantasies with you babe xxxx

Women often put there sex life on hold for a sorts of reasons, I'm a bi-sexual women and often pick-up and take home b-curious women/wife after meeting them at coffee shops, bars, hair dressers, shopping centers and lots of other places. Women are every bit as horny as guys are, just much more discrete

Women often put there sex life on hold for a sorts of reasons, I'm a bi-sexual women and often pick-up and take home b-curious women/wife after meeting them at coffee shops, bars, hair dressers, shopping centers and lots of other places. Women are every bit as horny as guys are, just much more discrete
Rohit has your wife done this too

Reactions: toolman2c
Oh for sure, never want to ruin a fellow hotwife or swinger friendship.
My wife is not a hotwife - and don't know if she ever will be - but even if we aren't swinging ……………. I would never want to ruin a friendship by acting crappy toward another couple or individual husband or wife!! If someone confided in me that they were playing "on the side" in some way - their secret is safe with me. Why would I "out" someone?? What would be gained?? Nothing.

I would probably ask questions just out of curiosity to learn what the person or couple is experiencing - good and bad. Sex being a huge topic between people - I'd surely be curious!! But NEVER disrespectful or judgmental. I'd love a great, wide open conversation with them while having a BBQ and drinks!!

My wife is not a hotwife - and don't know if she ever will be - but even if we aren't swinging ……………. I would never want to ruin a friendship by acting crappy toward another couple or individual husband or wife!! If someone confided in me that they were playing "on the side" in some way - their secret is safe with me. Why would I "out" someone?? What would be gained?? Nothing.

I would probably ask questions just out of curiosity to learn what the person or couple is experiencing - good and bad. Sex being a huge topic between people - I'd surely be curious!! But NEVER disrespectful or judgmental. I'd love a great, wide open conversation with them while having a BBQ and drinks!!
Sometimes the conversations are enough by themselves to get you in the mood. I love talking with other husbands And their wives too.

When i was younger my mom was cheating on dad a whole lot, and specifically had a man she would meet with, and would try to discretely bring him to the house while dad was not there. Currently, my wife cucks me and after years of seeing and hearing both of them sleeping with many other men, i dont think our close friends/family have this lifestyle going on, though sone have expressed interest after knowing my wife and i do. One of my sisters would like to try it, but her husband is a jealous alpha male.