The Unsuspected Wives and Moms

though sone have expressed interest after knowing my wife and i do. One of my sisters would like to try it, but her husband is a jealous alpha
I've always wondered how many other wives would be interested in having a FWB on the side once they talked to wives who have "taken the plunge", and are enjoying themselves. Especially the wives whose husbands are supportive of their "fun on the side."

Exactly. The turn-on may work both ways too, as they reveal what they do. They may leave "in the mood" !!
My wife can be very alpha when she wants to be. We were playing Spades with another couple one night and during a smoke break outside (quit smoking 8 years ago) she said she was tired of playing cards..........let’s play Truth or Dare. Things started out slow until my wife was dared to take off her shirt. Speaking about it may work both ways the mild mannered other wife before it was over was sitting in the middle of their living room butt naked telling everyone that the damn game wasn’t over until she saw strange dick, meaning mine. And then later on she gave me head out on the back deck as my wife fucked her husband on the living room couch. Good times!

First things first. I'm only saying this to save folks from HEAVY GRIEF.
Whoever smokes ……………………….. STOP!! Both my parents died of emphysema from smoking - and it's a slow, agonizing, stressful way to die. You slowly suffocate because your lungs are destroyed and you CANNOT absorb oxygen anymore. Both my parents were "dead" long before they were dead ………………… meaning they could no longer function in life - even in the simplest ways. When you need oxygen to move around - even to pull on your socks - that isn't life anymore. And they lived in constant FEAR of not getting enough oxygen. Panic was almost a daily thing. And us kids had to watch all the growing helplessness in both parents. They needed help with EVERYTHING. Even bathing / showering. My mother-in-law died from the same thing - smoking / emphysema. Father-in-law died of lung cancer from smoking.

If you smoke …………………. there IS NO WAY TO ESCAPE HEALTHY. Forgive my sermon - but I'd hate to see anyone else go through what we've been through.

On a brighter note …...…………….. that sounds like it was a heckuva card game Criticalkink!!! Kind-of blows "spin the bottle" out of the water.

Reactions: Criticalkink
Whoever smokes ……………………….. STOP!! Both my parents died of emphysema from smoking - and it's a slow, agonizing, stressful way to die. You slowly suffocate because your lungs are destroyed and you CANNOT absorb oxygen anymore. Both my parents were "dead" long before they were dead ………………… meaning they could no longer function in life - even in the simplest ways. When you need oxygen to move around - even to pull on your socks - that isn't life anymore. And they lived in constant FEAR of not getting enough oxygen. Panic was almost a daily thing. And us kids had to watch all the growing helplessness in both parents. They needed help with EVERYTHING. Even bathing / showering. My mother-in-law died from the same thing - smoking / emphysema. Father-in-law died of lung cancer from smoking.

If you smoke …………………. there IS NO WAY TO ESCAPE HEALTHY. Forgive my sermon - but I'd hate to see anyone else go through what we've been through.

On a brighter note …...…………….. that sounds like it was a heckuva card game Criticalkink!!! Kind-of blows "spin the bottle" out of the water.
The wife was the one that used to smoke. My mom on the other hand used to be a 2 pack a dayer until she couldn’t breath anymore, started yakking up a lung and they put her on constant home O2. Asked her pulmonary doctor if she stopped smoking would her lungs heal? Before I could signal him to just say yes, he said no so now she takes her O2 off in the house and sits outside to smoke. She’s down to 1/2 a pack a day. 76yo and still going. Will not listen to common sense or reason. As soon as that doctor said no her lungs wouldn’t heal she told herself that it didn’t matter anymore if she smoked or not.

And on a brighter note................ the other wife ended up on a different day doing both of us in a FMF or actually more like a FFM because they were really into each other. Took to it like a fish to water. Still hasn’t stopped but she ended up divorcing that husband because he wasn’t into it. My wife said she couldn’t blame her For divorcing him because he had a pencil dick and fucked like a virgin. I took that to mean bad.

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
Hi Claire, hru...omg yes just reading about ur thoughts is a sexy turn on...it does not take much to get me excited but thinking and fantasizing is so horny

Reactions: toolman2c
Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
Well, to be honest, I have openly invited many couples and singles to touch base with me on the subject, both for advice, and in the form of an invite for my own participation. I can assure you you that there IS much more that goes on, whether it be actual swinging/cuckoldry....or just the occasional "fling"....than will ever belie the sweet innocence of an (apparently) normal vanilla life. In fact, this site would probably not exist without it happening, in the first place. And, having also ran swinging parties here in London for MANY years, there are a large number of couples (in particular) who will appear to pop out to dinner on a Saturday night, informing friends, family or babysitter that they are doing so, only to end up at a swinging/fetish party, adult sauna, or even a dogging site.....and then return home, nobody being any the wiser! It is what rocks this sexually polyamorous world we live in.....and so may it continue!!!!

Every single even remotely attractive woman I see with a ring on her finger makes me wonder what kind of woman she is behind closed doors. I've met a few extremely unassuming wives that were total cum sluts, and it always makes me wonder about some of the others I've met.
I'm a women and I find this all the time, most are really keen to try girl girl but talk about there well hung lovers with me all the time . Mostly telling me how they can't help themselves when around hung guys while hubby is at work

That I do, I know that I'm not one to turn down an invitation into some of my friends beds. I currently have 3 regular fuck-buddies an a couple of ex's I like to call from tome to time. Most of the women I hang around with also have lovers and ex lovers that they like to fuck whenever they get a chance. For some it 2 or 3 times a week, for others it mostly when their husband is out of town on business. The one thing that they all have in common is that they all claim that their lovers are well hung guys their been introduced to by friends or well hung ex lovers that they can't say no too. These guys really do save our sanity, because women that have been pleasured by a well hung guy has a big cock addiction that she will never ever get over. If she tells you size does not matter to her,, she is lying to you

I kind of like the idea of "regular" housewives and moms having a lust for "extra guys." I think most of us guys / husbands have a mental picture of wives as being so tame and "goody-goody" - kind of "prissy". Maybe it's because many times after being married a few years, the wives lose interest in us husbands. Sex more or less disappears, and the hot lusty "spark" seems gone.

But the thought of wives, who seemingly are PTA moms, soccer moms, fund-raising charity ladies - that have a yearning for some new, hard cocks …...…………. a NEED ………………… a hunger for some new romance and sexual exploration - - - - - is really hot!! That "regular" wife and mom working in the concession stand at a Little League game may be a deepthroat artist longing for a new, smoothly-shaved cock to love. The wife and mom driving the van-load of kids to the soccer field would just love to feel a different cock filling her up.

These women would love to be on a "girlfriends only" vacation where they'd meet handsome guys who'd sweep them off their feet!! After sun & sand, and playing in the waves - they'd spend hours making love to their new, handsome guys with their mouths, their dripping wet pussies, and for some different fun - their asses too.

There's something dark, lusty, and sensuous about wives who have that hidden craving and yearning for "forbidden love" from new guys!!! That nice, respectable wife wants to be spit-roasted by 2 good-looking guys when hubby is away on business!!! That secret, dark, lusty, sensuous side she keeps hidden.

The fact that we live our secret taboo lifestyle, while appearing to be the normal married suburban couple with kids and careers, is one of the hottest things about our lifestyle. We have become great friends with other local lifestyle couples we have met at parties and swing clubs. They are some of the nicest, most open-minded people we know. Nobody would suspect any of the couples of living a secretly open sex life.

The couples we identify most with are other hotwife/stag-vixen couples. I joke that my closest male friends all have wives who fuck other men. Our wives all have sex with certain friends of ours, they all have boyfriends, and they all have occasional one-night-stands, but they are wonderful wives and great attentive moms. When we go out to dinner with one of those couples, one of the topics of conversation is always about who our wives are fucking.

We have a lot more 'straight' friends than lifestyle friends, but some of the husbands of the 'straight couples' we know have happily fucked my wife when given the opportunity. Of course, they would never want their wife to know, so it is a secret that we gladly keep. Some of our married friends have had sex with my wife many times over a period of years.

Kate does have sex alone with other men, often men that I don't know and never get to meet. We have encountered men who have fucked my wife when we are out in public together. When Kate introduces me to a man, if she introduces him as her 'good friend', she is signaling me that she has had sex with him. I love shaking hands with a guy knowing that he has fucked my wife.

Our straight friends have no idea that I encourage my pretty blonde wife to have sex with other men or that I like to watch. They would be shocked to know how many men have fucked my wife during our marriage.

The fact that we live our secret taboo lifestyle, while appearing to be the normal married suburban couple with kids and careers, is one of the hottest things about our lifestyle. We have become great friends with other local lifestyle couples we have met at parties and swing clubs. They are some of the nicest, most open-minded people we know. Nobody would suspect any of the couples of living a secretly open sex life.

The couples we identify most with are other hotwife/stag-vixen couples. I joke that my closest male friends all have wives who fuck other men. Our wives all have sex with certain friends of ours, they all have boyfriends, and they all have occasional one-night-stands, but they are wonderful wives and great attentive moms. When we go out to dinner with one of those couples, one of the topics of conversation is always about who our wives are fucking.

We have a lot more 'straight' friends than lifestyle friends, but some of the husbands of the 'straight couples' we know have happily fucked my wife when given the opportunity. Of course, they would never want their wife to know, so it is a secret that we gladly keep. Some of our married friends have had sex with my wife many times over a period of years.

Kate does have sex alone with other men, often men that I don't know and never get to meet. We have encountered men who have fucked my wife when we are out in public together. When Kate introduces me to a man, if she introduces him as her 'good friend', she is signaling me that she has had sex with him. I love shaking hands with a guy knowing that he has fucked my wife.

Our straight friends have no idea that I encourage my pretty blonde wife to have sex with other men or that I like to watch. They would be shocked to know how many men have fucked my wife during our marriage.
We don’t have any kids but yes it is hot when we are out with people we work with or our straight friends especially if the wife had been a little naughty earlier in the day or we were looking at our watches while trying not to be obvious that we were looking at our watches if we/she had something planned for later.

Our closest friends are a hotwife/swinger/stag-vixen couple like us. We’ve been friends for close to 20 years and I’ve lost count the times we’ve fucked them/him or her. This husband and I are tight. We constantly share photos of our wives adventures and keep each other updated on who each is fucking. My wife has 2 other hotwife girlfriends she talks and meets with on a regular basis. As for me, I’m not a hunter/fisherman or golfer so while I do have fellow hotwife husband friends we don’t all hang out together. Never had any of our straight friends fuck my wife. Well one, but that’s a story in and of itself.

l love it when after my wife’s been with someone a few times and we meet them again we just talk about everyday life like no ones about to get their dick sucked or fucked in a few minutes. Sit watch a little of the game, have a drink, if another wife’s involved they go off and do whatever wives do who are fixing to have sex with each other as well.

We don’t have any kids but yes it is hot when we are out with people we work with or our straight friends especially if the wife had been a little naughty earlier in the day or we were looking at our watches while trying not to be obvious that we were looking at our watches if we/she had something planned for later.

Our closest friends are a hotwife/swinger/stag-vixen couple like us. We’ve been friends for close to 20 years and I’ve lost count the times we’ve fucked them/him or her. This husband and I are tight. We constantly share photos of our wives adventures and keep each other updated on who each is fucking. My wife has 2 other hotwife girlfriends she talks and meets with on a regular basis. As for me, I’m not a hunter/fisherman or golfer so while I do have fellow hotwife husband friends we don’t all hang out together. Never had any of our straight friends fuck my wife. Well one, but that’s a story in and of itself.

l love it when after my wife’s been with someone a few times and we meet them again we just talk about everyday life like no ones about to get their dick sucked or fucked in a few minutes. Sit watch a little of the game, have a drink, if another wife’s involved they go off and do whatever wives do who are fixing to have sex with each other as well.
this is extremely hot.

this is extremely hot. i love it when a HW can share the LS with girlfriends.

I'm a women and I find this all the time, most are really keen to try girl girl but talk about there well hung lovers with me all the time . Mostly telling me how they can't help themselves when around hung guys while hubby is at work
Those are exactly the ones I'm talking about. That's just so hot. I consider it quite often when I'm at the grocery store or at the gym.

this is extremely hot. i love it when a HW can share the LS with girlfriends.
I'd love to be a fly on the wall when a hotwife / vixen shares her LS with her girlfriends. I'll bet the questions fly and I always wonder how many of her girlfriends are envious and would love to "explore" outside their own marriages!! I'd love to hear the chatter and see the wry smiles and squirming in their seats!!!!!

Can you imagine the chatter between the women? The hotwife divulges her secret love life and the other girlfriends are all fidgety and brimming with questions.

"OMG Karen!!! How long have you been such a naughty girl??"
"I never would have thought you'd be so ...………. bad, Karen!!"
"Tell us - what's it like, having a new lover?"
"Are you having fun? Is he good in bed?"
"How is he compared to Roger? Is he bigger ...……… you know?"
"Does Roger know you have a boyfriend?"
"He does?!!!! And what did he say? He supports you having a boyfriend on the side?!!! OMG, Karen - HOW did you pull that off?"
"How did you meet your boyfriend?"
"Is it really HOT, Karen?"
"Do you do things with your boyfriend that you won't do with Roger?"
"OMG, Karen - I'm getting wet just thinking about this!"
"I'm sooo tired of the same old thing with Ken too. Is this hard to start - finding a boyfriend?"
"I'd give my eye-teeth to have a really good, handsome lover on the side. I love my Dale, but boy I could stand some new romance!"
"How good is it - how HOT?"
"Does he have any good-looking friends, Karen?"

I can just imagine how squirmy and fidgety the ladies would be!