The Unsuspected Wives and Moms

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
Yes after getting into the life style of sharing and playing with others when i people watch :) I wonder who is playing with others or how naughty is this classy prim and proper women can be. Can she get as naught and nasty as me. I am sure others might be looking back at me asking them selves the same question is she that one that has a dirty secret.

Yes do often wonder who else has or had a wild side. Probably the ones I least suspect are the ones who do.

Though it also works the other way, I wonder who suspects us. It's always fun when someone asks what our plans are or what we did over a weekend. "Yeah , Mary rode around in a van for several hours with two fuck buddies and a couple of their friends playing "stranded female motorist" gets used by guys who stopped to help her.....". What did you do?

Yes do often wonder who else has or had a wild side. Probably the ones I least suspect are the ones who do.

Though it also works the other way, I wonder who suspects us. It's always fun when someone asks what our plans are or what we did over a weekend. "Yeah , Mary rode around in a van for several hours with two fuck buddies and a couple of their friends playing "stranded female motorist" gets used by guys who stopped to help her.....". What did you do?
Lol yes someone asking what are you going to do, nothing really just relax around the house. Really two guys are going to fuck me hard in the basement tied up while hubby watches and gets off.

First things first. I'm only saying this to save folks from HEAVY GRIEF.
Whoever smokes ……………………….. STOP!! Both my parents died of emphysema from smoking - and it's a slow, agonizing, stressful way to die. You slowly suffocate because your lungs are destroyed and you CANNOT absorb oxygen anymore. Both my parents were "dead" long before they were dead ………………… meaning they could no longer function in life - even in the simplest ways. When you need oxygen to move around - even to pull on your socks - that isn't life anymore. And they lived in constant FEAR of not getting enough oxygen. Panic was almost a daily thing. And us kids had to watch all the growing helplessness in both parents. They needed help with EVERYTHING. Even bathing / showering. My mother-in-law died from the same thing - smoking / emphysema. Father-in-law died of lung cancer from smoking.

If you smoke …………………. there IS NO WAY TO ESCAPE HEALTHY. Forgive my sermon - but I'd hate to see anyone else go through what we've been through.

On a brighter note …...…………….. that sounds like it was a heckuva card game Criticalkink!!! Kind-of blows "spin the bottle" out of the water.
Hi, I stopped smoking in mr early 30s. In my 60s I got throat cancer. The cancer was attributed to smoking.

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
I only wish I could find my neighbor dirty side

Mine is a very conservative business woman but.... I have videos of her giving a blow job (tricky to do while on the phone) and playing with a dick for 15 minutes, while on business phone calls. We have been married 10 years and I am amazed at how hot and horny she gets. She goes from being the most uptight conservative person you have ever met to a sex crazed, dick lover. After seeing her in action I have often thought back about other women I have known. All the signs and hints were there.

Lol yes someone asking what are you going to do, nothing really just relax around the house. Really two guys are going to fuck me hard in the basement tied up while hubby watches and gets off.
I often have the same thought when asked this question. Last weekend, a coworker invited us to join he and his wife at an exclusive event he had tickets for. I had to decline. He couldn't believe I could pass up the opportunity and I was frantically trying to come up with a good enough excuse to pass on the offer. The real reason was that my wife had an old fuck buddy coming into town who was going to spend the weekend fucking her brains out in our guest room.

Such is life when we make the decision to go down this path.

I often have the same thought when asked this question. Last weekend, a coworker invited us to join he and his wife at an exclusive event he had tickets for. I had to decline. He couldn't believe I could pass up the opportunity and I was frantically trying to come up with a good enough excuse to pass on the offer. The real reason was that my wife had an old fuck buddy coming into town who was going to spend the weekend fucking her brains out in our guest room.

Such is life when we make the decision to go down this path.
Yes I am sure hubby and I know I have had to do the same thing make excuses for the reason we couldn't go to a event. Or be out with hubby and his coworker and their wife they are both hot and I am trying to read them to maybe see if they are as freaky as us.

"Normal" married women...soccer mom types...
Years ago, I was 26 I was seeing/fucking this hot 41 yo married gal. She was the manager at my credit union. Married, 2 kids, dressed conservative. Every Thursday after work she'd stop by my place 5:45 on the dot, we'd get it on several times, she was gone by 7:30 when she'd go home to her family. She told her hubby she had a weekly work meeting. First times we met up she'd cried like crazy, huge guilt about what she was doing. She got over it and it was just good sex fuck buddy thing. She said she'd never done it before.
I was 22, fucking the pregnant wife 3 doors away in my apartment. Her hubby left at 7:35, as soon as he drove away she was at my place. We'd fuck till I was beat. She was 26. We started the "visits" when she was like 2 1/2 months along, I did her at least twice a week till she was about 8 months.
I was 24, regularly doing the wife of the restaurant owner across from where I worked. She was 46.
All were the type you'd never never think were married horny cheating wives, all were classy.
My wife and I, early 50s, classy, conservative, we have a nice home, drive nice cars. We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty often at our place. None of our friends know. Wife turns into a fuck slut when he's with us.
Kinda funny how some women have a secret other side in their mind.
My wife has told one of her close friends we do this with our friend, turns out her friend, late 50s, smoking hot looking and happily married has an ongoing daytime thing with a younger black guy. Seems she's been into black guys for quite a while, hubby has no idea. Her "friend" works at BestBuy and is off Wed and Thurs so she spends a couple of hours at the guys place getting fucked.

Pretty much everyone in our small community thinks my wife is a very conservative old fashioned type lady that would never even consider doing something like going to the store without a bra on.

It's really funny to go to a local gathering on Sunday and watch everyone treating her like the conservative old fashioned lady they know her as when the night before she was naked in an adult theater letting groups of complete strangers gang bang her and use her like a total slut.

I can't help but look around at the local gathering and wonder who else has a secret wild sex life, I'm sure we can't be the only ones!
Lol understand completely
One night our friend was visiting, we fucked my wife all night, pretty normal when he visits.
Next day wife's mom comes over, they're chatting in the kitchen drinking coffee. All I could think about was just a few hours earlier our friend was making out with my wife at that table then fucked her against the sink befor we went up to the bedroom for a LOT of hot sex for hours.