The Unsuspected Wives and Moms

In nearly 30 years in the Hotwife LS none of our friends ever found out or if they did they never said anything to either one of us. The reason my wife insisted on strangers for so many years was fear of us inviting a friend to join us and him not being interested. Then her little secret would be out. I think she has a typical housewife look50th 3.jpg50th 6a.jpg

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
Really is hard to be discreet

Reactions: toolman2c
Nobody would guess in a 100 years that my wife is a hotwife. She is a typical looking mom of 3 kids and almost a "nerd" type in the eyes of many. If they only knew that she loves fucking strangers and new cock. All of her side cock in the past 15 years have been guys who lived out of town or at least an hour away, but just last week she met and fucked a guy at a local restaurant/bar. I was coming back from a business trip and she went to this restaurant we visit frequently and after a few drinks and a good conversation with this guy, agreed to go home with him. When I got home from the trip (around 2am) she told me all about it and I could tell her pussy had been well used. So with this being the first "local" guy I'm curious what will happen the next time we are at that restaurant and he's there or we bump into each other in public. She told him she fucks other men and she is a hotwife, but she doesn't think he believed that she would tell me about it.

"Normal" married women...soccer mom types...
Years ago, I was 26 I was seeing/fucking this hot 41 yo married gal. She was the manager at my credit union. Married, 2 kids, dressed conservative. Every Thursday after work she'd stop by my place 5:45 on the dot, we'd get it on several times, she was gone by 7:30 when she'd go home to her family. She told her hubby she had a weekly work meeting. First times we met up she'd cried like crazy, huge guilt about what she was doing. She got over it and it was just good sex fuck buddy thing. She said she'd never done it before.
I was 22, fucking the pregnant wife 3 doors away in my apartment. Her hubby left at 7:35, as soon as he drove away she was at my place. We'd fuck till I was beat. She was 26. We started the "visits" when she was like 2 1/2 months along, I did her at least twice a week till she was about 8 months.
I was 24, regularly doing the wife of the restaurant owner across from where I worked. She was 46.
All were the type you'd never never think were married horny cheating wives, all were classy.
My wife and I, early 50s, classy, conservative, we have a nice home, drive nice cars. We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty often at our place. None of our friends know. Wife turns into a fuck slut when he's with us.
Kinda funny how some women have a secret other side in their mind.
My wife has told one of her close friends we do this with our friend, turns out her friend, late 50s, smoking hot looking and happily married has an ongoing daytime thing with a younger black guy. Seems she's been into black guys for quite a while, hubby has no idea. Her "friend" works at BestBuy and is off Wed and Thurs so she spends a couple of hours at the guys place getting fucked.
You do have a lot of us..average Mom/wives figured out. ! its amazing how much cock you can get when you stay discreet! BELIEVE ME i kNOW:):)

In our early years of this lifestyle, my wife was ultra careful about her choice of guys, until we moved to another part of the country. Then, she could be in a pub dressed as a slut with another guy, and not worry about her brother or cousin walking in. But she has also always lead this double life. She is typical of the comments here, totally addicted to cock has had well over 100 lovers down the years, total slutwife etc etc. But none of our friends or work colleagues (Other than the ones she's fucked and there have been 3 or 4 of those) have any idea about it, maybe that's why we've moved around the country a fair bit over the years!

People who meet her, just see a normal, typical women, with professional job, nice house, typical middle class, normal woman.

Even more important, neither of our children, both now grown, have a clue. I actually think that the double life aspect is what makes this lovely lifestyle, the fun life that it is.

Nobody really knows how many apparently innocent wives and mothers lead double lives. They live in nice homes, care for their families well, post lots of "warm, fuzzy" family photos on social media, go to their kids' ball games, plays etc. Yet so many have another man (or a woman) for sexual pleasure. I occasionally hear slips of the tongue that tip me off, so I know that some of my students' moms have more going on that meets the eye.

Not that I want to "throw stones"! I have my own dirty side, so I can't complain about whatever anyone does.But don't you sometimes wonder about your friends, your neighbors, even your relatives, if someone besides hubby is enjoying them?
Those damn Freudian slips lol. So many do have a secret life. I just passively wonder, until I hear something that doesn't fit. Then I start actively paying attention to the details.

Pretty much everyone in our small community thinks my wife is a very conservative old fashioned type lady that would never even consider doing something like going to the store without a bra on.

It's really funny to go to a local gathering on Sunday and watch everyone treating her like the conservative old fashioned lady they know her as when the night before she was naked in an adult theater letting groups of complete strangers gang bang her and use her like a total slut.

I can't help but look around at the local gathering and wonder who else has a secret wild sex life, I'm sure we can't be the only ones!
Dammmm your a lucky man… would love to she a picture of her…does she know you post?

Reactions: DonD
My most memorable encounter was with a average looking middle aged wise who I met through an ad she'd placed looking to hook up with her while she was on vacation. We met in a bar down at the beach and she told me that she'd gotten tired of not getting satisfied by her now aging husband. It was pretty clear she didn't care about a long term friendship, so long as I could satisfy her sexually. We spent the night back in her room and afterwards I took her down to the beach and took her right there again. I never heard from her after that but I'm guessing she's still out there looking for other opportunities to make friends with someone else.

Reactions: DonD
In nearly 30 years in the Hotwife LS none of our friends ever found out or if they did they never said anything to either one of us. The reason my wife insisted on strangers for so many years was fear of us inviting a friend to join us and him not being interested. Then her little secret would be out. I think she has a typical housewife lookView attachment 918965View attachment 918966
I love to spend a night with her

In our early years of this lifestyle, my wife was ultra careful about her choice of guys, until we moved to another part of the country. Then, she could be in a pub dressed as a slut with another guy, and not worry about her brother or cousin walking in. But she has also always lead this double life. She is typical of the comments here, totally addicted to cock has had well over 100 lovers down the years, total slutwife etc etc. But none of our friends or work colleagues (Other than the ones she's fucked and there have been 3 or 4 of those) have any idea about it, maybe that's why we've moved around the country a fair bit over the years!

People who meet her, just see a normal, typical women, with professional job, nice house, typical middle class, normal woman.

Even more important, neither of our children, both now grown, have a clue. I actually think that the double life aspect is what makes this lovely lifestyle, the fun life that it is.
is over 100 different cocks..a lot?? cuz i think i reached that by 21 and at 55 cant say my pace has slowed:):)