The urge for dick

So the husband of the hotwife I'm currently banging has reached out in private a few times asking to suck my cock. He doesn't want her to know as he thinks she'd freak out(she would). He regularly cleans her up after I drop her off....so he's basically already getting some of my baby batter.

Not sure what to do....I want to keep banging his wife.

So the husband of the hotwife I'm currently banging has reached out in private a few times asking to suck my cock. He doesn't want her to know as he thinks she'd freak out(she would). He regularly cleans her up after I drop her off....so he's basically already getting some of my baby batter.

Not sure what to do....
Not a difficult decision. Do you want a man sucking your cock? If so go for it. If you don’t want a man sucking your cock then don’t let him.

Reactions: SouthernDoc
Not a difficult decision. Do you want a man sucking your cock? If so go for it. If you don’t want a man sucking your cock then don’t let him.
Well one aspect that kinda gets me going is giving both of them my seed. I really enjoy that with women and becoming apart of them - in this case I would be doing it to both of them.

Well one aspect that kinda gets me going is giving both of them my seed. I really enjoy that with women and becoming apart of them - in this case I would be doing it to both of them.
Ok. I thought you said his wife would freak out. I haven’t sucked with my wife because she would go nuts. Not all wives wants a bi husband. My wife has no problem with me eating cum but she is not into bi/gay men. I’m DL bi for many years.

Ok. I thought you said his wife would freak out. I haven’t sucked with my wife because she would go nuts. Not all wives wants a bi husband. My wife has no problem with me eating cum but she is not into bi/gay men. I’m DL bi for many years.
She would freak out - he wants to do it on the DL just like you. I would meet him up somewhere private without her knowledge.