The urge for dick

One of my biggest fantasies is my wife finding a real dominant boyfriend who knows how to put me in my place. An alpha that believes he should never have to masturbate, so when my wife is not available to him he uses me instead.
wife: Sorry hunny I have a headache
Boyfriend: That's ok I'll just fuck your husband instead

🤘 🔒:devilish:🐮🐢♂♀
That’s a tough one ! Good luck ! You may have to find one and introduce him to your wife , much simpler

thats hilarious, i think there are more and more boyfriends out there willing to do it more than ever before!!!
what's so hilarious about it to you. Just more open men are behind closed doors becoming more sexually fluid. Just like almost expected playing a a couple that all women are at least bi. My wife is and my dick was hard as diamonds seeing them eat pussy. Then realized she gets just as soaking wet seeing men kiss, suck, and fuck. Its just something that we think we were told was wrong. But fuck it I quit fighting it.

Only once you have to take a massive cock in your mouth and you’ll forget all the doubts you may have. I was forced at the first time by my wife but do like all of it now. I eat cum, take it on my face get in my arse and do enjoy it ? the first will be weird after is easy
I love cock and pussy. Sucking a rock hard cock is fantastic. I too love cum and love it in my mouth and everywhere else.

I agree with this post 100%. I am not gay I love women. I have no interest in kissing or being intimate with men. But I love love love cock! I want to suck it, lick it be fucked by it. I want to eat cum and have it shoot all over my face. I want to lick it out of my wife's pussy. I want to lick it off her face. I would rather suck my wife's boyfriends cock them fuck her amazing pussy
I want to be a cock whore and I want my wife to watch.
I am in total agreement there. I tell my wife all the time. I want to be a cock whore.

Reactions: Subrookie
Jon,

cock whore, make it happen!!! What does she tell you when you tell her you want to be a cock whore??
She's fine with it. I tell her that I want guys to use me and want her to take lovers so I can clean her up afterwards. It's just getting her to do it. She has told a friend that I like cock which I am exceptionally pleased about and her friend said she would help me persuade her to fuck other guys.

Reactions: Jontee
She's fine with it. I tell her that I want guys to use me and want her to take lovers so I can clean her up afterwards. It's just getting her to do it. She has told a friend that I like cock which I am exceptionally pleased about and her friend said she would help me persuade her to fuck other guys.
I understand that urge, my wife and I had lost our regular black bull as he moved out of state. She was tending bar in a small town . She was in her early 50’s , good looks , nice rack. I had told her to try and score some cock from the bar , it had been awhile since she had a big one. Well she called and asked about a guy and I told her to ask if she could just go to his place . And she followed him there talking to me on the phone . I stressed to her that I wanted to do cleanup . And she went in got fucked, called me , said she’d be home in 10 minutes. It was great anticipating and exploring where a guy you’ve never seen had his cock in her and left baby batter.