The urge for dick

I have never been attracted to men, but for reason I love looking at dicks. I never thought I would say this, but I want some dick. I want to suck a dick, I want to be fucked in the ass. I want it all, but I just can't seem to do it.
Yes and I agree, my "I just can't seem to do it," comes from trust issues as I pretty much do not trust anyone where I live, (small twn), so acting in a cloak of secrecy is a risk. I am not out, Someone got wind of what I like to to and she proceeded to tell people, so further back into the closet I went. But I do like to suck cock, thought about going to one of our Glory-holes, that might be an option.

Yes and I agree, my "I just can't seem to do it," comes from trust issues as I pretty much do not trust anyone where I live, (small twn), so acting in a cloak of secrecy is a risk. I am not out, Someone got wind of what I like to to and she proceeded to tell people, so further back into the closet I went. But I do like to suck cock, thought about going to one of our Glory-holes, that might be an option.
Depending on how much getaway time you have and how close you are to a bigger city, There are options.On line instant hookup . Some are pay, doublelist.com is the free one now, since Craigslist stopped. I’ve used adult bookstores. Of course there’s cruising but that’s dangerous, though some thrive on the thrill of stranger sex and the danger of getting busted.

I agree with this post 100%. I am not gay I love women. I have no interest in kissing or being intimate with men. But I love love love cock! I want to suck it, lick it be fucked by it. I want to eat cum and have it shoot all over my face. I want to lick it out of my wife's pussy. I want to lick it off her face. I would rather suck my wife's boyfriends cock them fuck her amazing pussy
I want to be a cock whore and I want my wife to watch.
You're simply bisexual - the best of both worlds.

You're simply bisexual - the best of both worlds.
Well, im bisexual, but i dont necessarily want the big cock inside me all the time, i love to suck it, however, and my wife knows about it and she supports me. There's just so much to admire about a big and long penis, especially one that dominates my wife, and shows who is the dominant male, i feel the need to suck it, and show respect. That usually turns my wife on, and her lover, our neighbor, usually asks me when he's done fucking her, to clean him up, which i enjoy very much, while i masturbate, or my wife makes me cum quickly with her hand.

Depending on how much getaway time you have and how close you are to a bigger city, There are options.On line instant hookup . Some are pay, doublelist.com is the free one now, since Craigslist stopped. I’ve used adult bookstores. Of course there’s cruising but that’s dangerous, though some thrive on the thrill of stranger sex and the danger of getting busted.
My get away time varies, I am retired, but work too which allows me away time from home; I am on the Western slope of CO near the Utah border. Denver is the largest city four hours drive time from here. We do have a Bath house in Glennwood Springs, but that's two hr's away. So nothing really close as you're mentioning.
Crusing "Hot-spots," as you said is risky not just on the safety end, but LE too; (Law Enforcement). When the weather here warms up we have an area where guys meet for outdoor play, but the same risks apply there too.
I met someone one once who came into where I live from out of the area on business; we met on CL too. That seems to be the best option so far. Last yr (2019) I chatted with a guy who was coming into twn, but he fizzled out at the last moment; cold-feet, whatever. It happen's when I first started calling on guys, I did the same thing once, so I get it.
We have a couple of ADB's here, one is on our main drag another out further. If I were to go to one, it would be to the one furthest out. They advertise GH's, I nevered used one, so I'd be a bit out of place for a few minutes anyway until I got better familiar with the layout; but it is an option.
TY for your reply!

I have had many bi experiences through my life but they were all simply lustat the thought of someone sucking or playing with my cock but it was during a session with my ex wife and 5 other guys who were in a tent on a camping weekend pitched next to our caravan. Great weekend in all and fully broke my duck and opened my eyes with my ex completely

I feel the same way and have taken action and been with guys. I love it! My main thing now is do I tell her? I want to but am worried that she will freak. What does everyone think? Any experience with breaking the bi news to the wife?
I haven't had multiple partners at one time as y'all have as I read through your posts. In these situations how can it be difficult to tell your mate that you are also attracted to the same gender as yourself during these times, or is it your attraction to same sex partners over taking your heterosexual behavior? Just curious, my question aims to understand not offend.

Reactions: Nathaniel
Interesting post. I’ve been bi since I was a teenager so sucking cock comes natural to me. I also take it up the ass. I say if you have the urge to suck cock, go ahead and suck.
just means you are bi and you will get the best of both worlds. There are way more bi married men than we think. Not just in the cuckold world.
I go to gay parties here in NY and a very high percentage of the men at these parties are married.

Interesting post. I’ve been bi since I was a teenager so sucking cock comes natural to me. I also take it up the ass. I say if you have the urge to suck cock, go ahead and suck.
just means you are bi and you will get the best of both worlds. There are way more bi married men than we think. Not just in the cuckold world.
I go to gay parties here in NY and a very high percentage of the men at these parties are married.
With their wives in tow at these parties? I wonder is so, does their being together make a swinging or an acceptance statement?

Reactions: Dlh247
With their wives in tow at these parties? I wonder is so, does their being together make a swinging or an acceptance statement?
The parties that I am referring to is all male. Most of the married men that attend are DL.
I’ve attended bi parties where the wives know and they get involved.
But the gay parties are all male with undercover bi married men going there to get dick or ass or just give or get a blowjob with other men.

The parties that I am referring to is all male. Most of the married men that attend are DL.
I’ve attended bi parties where the wives know and they get involved.
But the gay parties are all male with undercover bi married men going there to get dick or ass or just give or get a blowjob with other men.
TY! I was just curious.

My get away time varies, I am retired, but work too which allows me away time from home; I am on the Western slope of CO near the Utah border. Denver is the largest city four hours drive time from here. We do have a Bath house in Glennwood Springs, but that's two hr's away. So nothing really close as you're mentioning.
Crusing "Hot-spots," as you said is risky not just on the safety end, but LE too; (Law Enforcement). When the weather here warms up we have an area where guys meet for outdoor play, but the same risks apply there too.
I met someone one once who came into where I live from out of the area on business; we met on CL too. That seems to be the best option so far. Last yr (2019) I chatted with a guy who was coming into twn, but he fizzled out at the last moment; cold-feet, whatever. It happen's when I first started calling on guys, I did the same thing once, so I get it.
We have a couple of ADB's here, one is on our main drag another out further. If I were to go to one, it would be to the one furthest out. They advertise GH's, I nevered used one, so I'd be a bit out of place for a few minutes anyway until I got better familiar with the layout; but it is an option.
TY for your reply!
Glory holes abs are usually very small booths back to back to back more like cubbyholes or closets really. With money mechanism to view movies , takes dollar bills now days , years ago tokens or quarters.Glory holes lead to next booth. Now when I would peek , see one I liked , stick my fingers in and invite , as soon as presented, ask if I could come over to join. Much nicer than through a hole , but I’m okay with either way. Usually these places have 3 or 4 larger rooms where it’s group oriented, depending on the crowd it can be a free for all orgy or a dud. Now days it’s not uncommon for a man to bring his wife and both serve as cum dumps or one of them. Usually these place have memberships and describe as private clubs , no law enforcement raids.

Reactions: Naughty and Jachat
Glory holes abs are usually very small booths back to back to back more like cubbyholes or closets really. With money mechanism to view movies , takes dollar bills now days , years ago tokens or quarters.Glory holes lead to next booth. Now when I would peek , see one I liked , stick my fingers in and invite , as soon as presented, ask if I could come over to join. Much nicer than through a hole , but I’m okay with either way. Usually these places have 3 or 4 larger rooms where it’s group oriented, depending on the crowd it can be a free for all orgy or a dud. Now days it’s not uncommon for a man to bring his wife and both serve as cum dumps or one of them. Usually these place have memberships and describe as private clubs , no law enforcement raids.
Of the two we have, one is considerably smaller than the other, the one further out of our central population, gets plenty of drive by traffic. Truck driver's want to meet guys there, seems to have a known presence even from those who don't live here. For me it would be the safest bet. I just would feel a little awkward going in and asking for their GH's right off the bat; just me being weird. I defiantly need a FWB, and have met a few who say they are looking too, but then, no call backs. I met a guy last year here, risky but I followed through on meeting him for coffee in a local public spot. We had a nice enough conversation, but with families around I did feel like I could tickle his balls with my feet, so we just talked a bit. He said he would call me, never has. Not sure, but is this the norm? I am older (65) I do not pretend to be anything other than me, but still looking, frustrated. TY for your reply.

I feel the same way and have taken action and been with guys. I love it! My main thing now is do I tell her? I want to but am worried that she will freak. What does everyone think? Any experience with breaking the bi news to the wife?
Best during hot sex, we used to discuss her past sexual lovers in bed, a turn on for me as I knew some of the guys she had fucked. When she would tell me stories of how she had gotten fucked in a friend’s garage by her older brother, or behind the school during a basketball game one night, I also knew these guys. I told her part truths . I had done much more than I shared with an absurdly hung black male . I wanted her to feel the same excitement of a beer can thick 12” cock rubbing your abdomen from the inside . How each stroke would make your body feel. The first time she went crazy on bbc , squirting like a garden hose, she was not going to object to my openly enjoying his cock as well . I knew that she was hooked. She wanted more, I am sure I could have done anything after I let her go visit him alone a few days later.

Reactions: Juandrich
I haven't had multiple partners at one time as y'all have as I read through your posts. In these situations how can it be difficult to tell your mate that you are also attracted to the same gender as yourself during these times, or is it your attraction to same sex partners over taking your heterosexual behavior? Just curious, my question aims to understand not offend.
I’m not sure I understand the question. I have had an interest in sex since I first discovered that playing with myself could lead to an amazingly good feeling. The hunt was on. My first sex was with animals, farm boy here. My first real sex was in high school with a girl in a car. Many times. My first with a guy , I was 25 , discovered what went on in adult bookstores. To that point , I considered myself heterosexual. After that , I discovered getting blow jobs from other guys, which led to me trying out being the active cock sucker. I found I enjoyed it very much. This while I am married and beginning a family . Sex on the down/ low. Later I tried topping , active anal sex with some younger guys which in turn led to submitting to a good ass pounding. All the while , the occasional hookup with black males was a super turn on. I had tried letting a few guys fuck me but it left me kind of wanting. I knew it would be different if I could just find a black male really well hung. One night after bowling league I stopped in at the at the adult book store. Booth doors are left slightly ajar by those cruising.There was the most incredibly good looking , absurdly hung black man watching a movie stroking his cock. I looked in , he nodded his head emphatically yes, so I entered. His cock , I have large hands, I grasped it , it was like holding a tall boy beer, my hand only went half way around. When I went in my hope was to perform a quick blo n go. This dick , would not go in my mouth . I tried. The head of his cock was just slightly smaller than a baseball . We whispered, he asked me what I wanted to do. In these places, no one is shy, straight to the point. I said what I really would like is to get fucked. Again , and at the time thought odd, he nodded his head emphatically. So I continued, look I am from aways out of town, do you have a place to go ? He said just down the street, next to the Stadiums. Next I said , I know the cashier up front, whom I recognized , I went to school with him, I said you leave first . I described my car and said I’d follow him. Well that night at his apartment, after about a half bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. About thirty minutes of determination , gentle , but insistent, the head went in, after that it was the most amazing feeling, I have ever known in sex . I was a good looking guy, with a nice bod.and I have been with some pretty amazing women . But he took me , and to top it off on silk sheets, being stretched to the limit , I talked about the head , the length must have been at least 12” and he was like a 5 lb summer sausage thick all the way. I was hooked. I don’t fuck so much anymore, only if I find a really big thickly hung guy. I still enjoy sucking cock. If you enjoy the the feel of ejaculation in your mouth and the taste of a man’s load , that’s when you find out you really love it. Just to suck on one I don’t think makes you bisexual. Just doing your wife a favor. Imo

Of the two we have, one is considerably smaller than the other, the one further out of our central population, gets plenty of drive by traffic. Truck driver's want to meet guys there, seems to have a known presence even from those who don't live here. For me it would be the safest bet. I just would feel a little awkward going in and asking for their GH's right off the bat; just me being weird. I defiantly need a FWB, and have met a few who say they are looking too, but then, no call backs. I met a guy last year here, risky but I followed through on meeting him for coffee in a local public spot. We had a nice enough conversation, but with families around I did feel like I could tickle his balls with my feet, so we just talked a bit. He said he would call me, never has. Not sure, but is this the norm? I am older (65) I do not pretend to be anything other than me, but still looking, frustrated. TY for your reply.
First off the adult bookstore, is all about men seeking men for anonymous sex. The people at the counter fully know this. There’s no secret there. Most if they have more than 1 clerk , unless a husband and wife owners, have employees that play there too. Most not when they are on duty , except to maybe deliver a quick bj. But they either know or participate. If there are multiple areas don’t be shy to ask where the best action is at. They are there to help, they are not embarrassed, you should not be either. Most generally the glory holes are small cubicles with videos, larger rooms will have seating and larger screens, often group activities go on there. Most of these places , in the rooms even the larger group setting people play with their cock openly . If a guy has a nice cock out stroking it you should smile and pleasantly ask if he would like some help and often I would ask , may I give you a blow job.

I’m not sure I understand the question. I have had an interest in sex since I first discovered that playing with myself could lead to an amazingly good feeling. The hunt was on. My first sex was with animals, farm boy here. My first real sex was in high school with a girl in a car. Many times. My first with a guy , I was 25 , discovered what went on in adult bookstores. To that point , I considered myself heterosexual. After that , I discovered getting blow jobs from other guys, which led to me trying out being the active cock sucker. I found I enjoyed it very much. This while I am married and beginning a family . Sex on the down/ low. Later I tried topping , active anal sex with some younger guys which in turn led to submitting to a good ass pounding. All the while , the occasional hookup with black males was a super turn on. I had tried letting a few guys fuck me but it left me kind of wanting. I knew it would be different if I could just find a black male really well hung. One night after bowling league I stopped in at the at the adult book store. Booth doors are left slightly ajar by those cruising.There was the most incredibly good looking , absurdly hung black man watching a movie stroking his cock. I looked in , he nodded his head emphatically yes, so I entered. His cock , I have large hands, I grasped it , it was like holding a tall boy beer, my hand only went half way around. When I went in my hope was to perform a quick blo n go. This dick , would not go in my mouth . I tried. The head of his cock was just slightly smaller than a baseball . We whispered, he asked me what I wanted to do. In these places, no one is shy, straight to the point. I said what I really would like is to get fucked. Again , and at the time thought odd, he nodded his head emphatically. So I continued, look I am from aways out of town, do you have a place to go ? He said just down the street, next to the Stadiums. Next I said , I know the cashier up front, whom I recognized , I went to school with him, I said you leave first . I described my car and said I’d follow him. Well that night at his apartment, after about a half bottle of Vaseline Intensive Care lotion. About thirty minutes of determination , gentle , but insistent, the head went in, after that it was the most amazing feeling, I have ever known in sex . I was a good looking guy, with a nice bod.and I have been with some pretty amazing women . But he took me , and to top it off on silk sheets, being stretched to the limit , I talked about the head , the length must have been at least 12” and he was like a 5 lb summer sausage thick all the way. I was hooked. I don’t fuck so much anymore, only if I find a really big thickly hung guy. I still enjoy sucking cock. If you enjoy the the feel of ejaculation in your mouth and the taste of a man’s load , that’s when you find out you really love it. Just to suck on one I don’t think makes you bisexual. Just doing your wife a favor. Imo

WOW, that had me hard as a rock! Wish you were close. anyway, my question stems from your statement:
"I feel the same way and have taken action and been with guys. I love it! My main thing now is do I tell her? I want to but am worried that she will freak. What does everyone think? Any experience with breaking the bi news to the wife?"
I assumed you have been with multiple partners while being married, If this is true, how can not telling your wife you like men too be difficult when you are when you swing? If your not a swinger, then I am the one confused. Again Great story I'd love to suck you off!

First off the adult bookstore, is all about men seeking men for anonymous sex. The people at the counter fully know this. There’s no secret there. Most if they have more than 1 clerk , unless a husband and wife owners, have employees that play there too. Most not when they are on duty , except to maybe deliver a quick bj. But they either know or participate. If there are multiple areas don’t be shy to ask where the best action is at. They are there to help, they are not embarrassed, you should not be either. Most generally the glory holes are small cubicles with videos, larger rooms will have seating and larger screens, often group activities go on there. Most of these places , in the rooms even the larger group setting people play with their cock openly . If a guy has a nice cock out stroking it you should smile and pleasantly ask if he would like some help and often I would ask , may I give you a blow job.
I'll give it a try. TY for your reply.

Reactions: Subrookie
I've told my wife about me and other guys and she wants it to happen like yesterday... Lol
She’s probably gonna insist on
WOW, that had me hard as a rock! Wish you were close. anyway, my question stems from your statement:
its really very easy if a guy has her legs up over her head and is pounding her pussy and she’s getting into it , you’re standing by her side, maybe she’s giving you head , or maybe you’re just encouraging her to fuck back and enjoy while tweaking her nipples. Lean over tell the guy what a great job of fucking he’s doing and ask if you can have a taste of your wife’s cream , then suck hid dick off real well and be sure to tell them both how sexy and nice it tastes. She won’t complain and he won’t either, they both want to keep fucking without a disgruntled husband

Reactions: Juandrich