The urge for dick

I'll give it a try. TY for your reply.
You’re Welcome, when you get back to the private areas, if you want a bj show hard. If you want to give one show in some way you’re very interested I what they are packing

For years I have been encouraging my wife to take a lover, a sex partner. A person or persons to satisfy her sexual needs and desires. She has absolutely refused. Early on this quest I setup an AFF profile for her, gave her CL links, got her condoms and her favorite lube and an extra (for travel) dildo. Even setup a private massage for her hoping she would accept his 'extra'.

After years and a lot of discussion she has finally agreed to an MMF. But she is definitely giving me the slow roll. Each time I say let's look at ads for a candidate she says OK but then begs off for various reasons. Only once have I been able to get her to the computer. We started looking at 'men seeking a couple' then she said let's look at 'men seeking a female'. Candidly my plan is to let her and him have at it and try to move out of the action.

She does understands that I MUST be present, she doesn't want to be watched that's why the MMF. As an aside one of her fantasy's and her turns on's has always been being to be watched. OK so things change, I got it.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?

I did follow through with the M2M thing.

So I found a guy on CL. We went to his motel. He & I stripped as she sat in the chair fully clothed. He laid on the bed and I got between his legs on my knees and took him in my mouth. Within moments he was hard. Surprisingly she got up and rubbed my dick. He was about to cum but wanted to wait so I let up for a moment. Then went back to his cock. He asked her to rub his cock. She complied. She was jerking the shaft while the head was in my mouth. Then he announced his was gonna cum, she didn't let up, neither did I. She jerked him to completion into my mouth and I took his entire load. When done I tried to kiss her with some cum on my lips, she turned away.

He quickly got up and dressed. I followed suit and we left.

On the way home I asked her if she liked it, she said not really. She didn't ask if I did, so I told her to ask me, she did and I told her it was great, I loved it, it was fun, that cum wasn't so bad.

Later I asked her for permission to do it again

Reactions: Elnacho and Naughty
I haven't had multiple partners at one time as y'all have as I read through your posts. In these situations how can it be difficult to tell your mate that you are also attracted to the same gender as yourself during these times, or is it your attraction to same sex partners over taking your heterosexual behavior? Just curious, my question aims to understand not offend.
For me it was not easy to tell my wife i am bisexual. See, we've been married for over 6 years now, and at the time i told her, i believe we were almost five years into our marriage, and she was having sex with other men, which made me fear losing her, or that things would not be the same again. Although i have flirted with men before, i do love my wife, and did not want to lose her, so it was a while before we spoke on the subject. Although it was difficult at first, she understood me, and we have been able to continue with our lives.

For me it was not easy to tell my wife i am bisexual. See, we've been married for over 6 years now, and at the time i told her, i believe we were almost five years into our marriage, and she was having sex with other men, which made me fear losing her, or that things would not be the same again. Although i have flirted with men before, i do love my wife, and did not want to lose her, so it was a while before we spoke on the subject. Although it was difficult at first, she understood me, and we have been able to continue with our lives.
Congrats on that. That is one thing I haven’t been able to tell my wife. Even if I get the chance to suck cock with her in a 3some I’m not sure I can tell her of all I’ve done with men.
hope one day we get there but that day ain’t right now.

For years I have been encouraging my wife to take a lover, a sex partner. A person or persons to satisfy her sexual needs and desires. She has absolutely refused. Early on this quest I setup an AFF profile for her, gave her CL links, got her condoms and her favorite lube and an extra (for travel) dildo. Even setup a private massage for her hoping she would accept his 'extra'.

After years and a lot of discussion she has finally agreed to an MMF. But she is definitely giving me the slow roll. Each time I say let's look at ads for a candidate she says OK but then begs off for various reasons. Only once have I been able to get her to the computer. We started looking at 'men seeking a couple' then she said let's look at 'men seeking a female'. Candidly my plan is to let her and him have at it and try to move out of the action.

She does understands that I MUST be present, she doesn't want to be watched that's why the MMF. As an aside one of her fantasy's and her turns on's has always been being to be watched. OK so things change, I got it.

Each ad we looked at had an issue; too young, too old, too big, too small. Then she threw me off by saying why don't we look at 'men seeking men'. WTF. She said she would be interested in watching me with another man. I think she did this as a tit-for-tat expecting me to resist thereby justifying her past resistance. BUT 2 can play that game. I asked her is she was sure, by asking her how she'd feel about me after watching me on my hands and knees sucking another cock. She mirrored what I always have told her 'it's only sex'.

I agreed. At that computer session, with us both at the computer I set up a 'play date' 2 days hence with a guy visiting a nearby tourist area. I think she was a little surprised, that I would actually do it and so soon. I told her, why wait?

I did follow through with the M2M thing.

So I found a guy on CL. We went to his motel. He & I stripped as she sat in the chair fully clothed. He laid on the bed and I got between his legs on my knees and took him in my mouth. Within moments he was hard. Surprisingly she got up and rubbed my dick. He was about to cum but wanted to wait so I let up for a moment. Then went back to his cock. He asked her to rub his cock. She complied. She was jerking the shaft while the head was in my mouth. Then he announced his was gonna cum, she didn't let up, neither did I. She jerked him to completion into my mouth and I took his entire load. When done I tried to kiss her with some cum on my lips, she turned away.

He quickly got up and dressed. I followed suit and we left.

On the way home I asked her if she liked it, she said not really. She didn't ask if I did, so I told her to ask me, she did and I told her it was great, I loved it, it was fun, that cum wasn't so bad.

Later I asked her for permission to do it again
So, don’t leave us hanging, have you talked more about it ? Did she maybe get a little jealous ? Was she sorry it was you got dick instead of her , was she serious when she said she wanted MMF. Maybe she wanted you to go first to make sure you couldn’t hold it over her head. Maybe now se wants her turn ?

I haven't had multiple partners at one time as y'all have as I read through your posts. In these situations how can it be difficult to tell your mate that you are also attracted to the same gender as yourself during these times, or is it your attraction to same sex partners over taking your heterosexual behavior? Just curious, my question aims to understand not offend.
One of these easiest ways is to line up a male for her. If she wants another man and you’re with her for the meet . I simply asked, our very first time was with a nice black man at his apartment. He was fucking her really hard and deep, she had already been orgasming and squirting. I leaned over and asked if I could have a taste of her juices, licked his cock off and took an exaggerated time sucking it before letting him put it back in her fuck hole, all the while looking at her while I did it. She sure wasnt going to complain because she was getting a great fucking !

Reactions: Dlh247
So, don’t leave us hanging, have you talked more about it ? Did she maybe get a little jealous ? Was she sorry it was you got dick instead of her , was she serious when she said she wanted MMF. Maybe she wanted you to go first to make sure you couldn’t hold it over her head. Maybe now se wants her turn ?
have you talked more about it ?
-No didn't need to
Did she maybe get a little jealous ?
-No she didn't
Was she sorry it was you got dick instead of her
-If so she didn't express that to me
was she serious when she said she wanted MMF
-No not at that time, she said it as a way to shut me up, to placate me.
Maybe she wanted you to go first to make sure you couldn’t hold it over her head.
-I don't think so, she likes 'tit-for-tat' and 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander'.
Maybe now se wants her turn ?
-She's a hotwife now.

Reactions: 6inches
I too don't care anything about having a relationship with another man don't find them attractive at all , but I would love to suck a big cock especially if it's going in and out of my wife , if she ever gets ready to take another man it will probably happen , just waiting patiently on that day

I would love to have the opportunity to suck a nice cock in front of my wife. I tell her all the time. It’s a big fantasy of mine !! Either that or clean them both up ! I’m sure either way it would be amazing !!
This is a very common fantasy within a cuckold relationship. It usually stems from the desire to be humiliated in front of the female partner, but also to satisfy a latent desire/curiosity to enjoy another man's cock

Reactions: naturalcucky
My first experience of being sucked by another guy was during a session where my (unknown at the time) future wife, and myself, were being filmed by her (then) husband. We could both see that he was enamoured by my cock and, before I had the chance to cum, she asked me if it was ok for him to help her suck it. How could I refuse!!?? When I came, she allowed him to take most of the load, which I then took over filming them sharing. I lost my copy of that video along the way, and am STILL pissed at doing so!!! :)

Attachments

• 127.png
    127.png
    761.3 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
A

actually my first time it flopped out there , already semi erect , I leaned forward sliding my mouth around it , surprisingly immediately felt all the veins , the natural warmth radiating from it, the throbbing, you can feel that , and it’s just natural to put just enough sucking action and to hold it like your mouth is a vagina . Become an oral fuck receptacle, and feel another persons heart through their cock and the taste of dick and cum are awesome. Being an expert, myself as I’ve done hundreds, maybe over a thousand , just lots of practice, but I was real good immediately. My wife appreciated me getting her black bull back hard as he could go several times.
would love to meet you!

immediately felt all the veins , the natural warmth radiating from it, the throbbing, you can feel that , and it’s just natural to put just enough sucking action and to hold it like your mouth is a vagina . Become an oral fuck receptacle, and feel another persons heart through their cock and the taste of dick and cum are awesome.
More men are discovering what nearly all females experience. Our mouths routinely serve a pussy function when men want something quick and less messy. We taste and feel the cock in our mouths, our tongues feel the shaft's taste and texture, and we savor the semen that results.