The very first time I shared her

Mister_De_Sade

Male
Gold
Vetted the guys from Reddit in the Washington DC area. Rented a really nice big hotel room overlooking the Potomac with huge windows on the 10th floor. I chatted with the guys in advance, made sure they had experience and knew what they were doing, even let them choose what she would wear that night...they went with picking out a sheer babydoll type dress for her, knee socks, mary jane shoes, and braided pigtails. They LOVED how petite she was and how young she looked and wanted to play up that angle.

My gal and I visited a sex toy shop that afternoon to pick out some accessories. Ended up going with a small plug butt plug and some pink bondage tape.

Met the guys at a speakeasy type club that evening, drinks and flirting led to us groping her in a corner, exposing her sheer panties to some onlookers which was fun.

Back at the hotel room....

Last edited:
Bet her pussy tastes so yummy love it
Vetted the guys from Reddit in the Washington DC area. Rented a really nice big hotel room overlooking the Potomac with huge windows on the 10th floor. I chatted with the guys in advance, made sure they had experience and knew what they were doing, even let them choose what she would wear that night...they went with picking out a sheer babydoll type dress for her, knee socks, mary jane shoes, and braided pigtails. They LOVED how petite she was and how young she looked and wanted to play up that angle.

My gal and I visited a sex toy shop that afternoon to pick out some accessories. Ended up going with a small plug butt plug and some pink bondage tape.

Met the guys at a speakeasy type club that evening, drinks and flirting led to us groping her in a corner, exposing her sheer panties to some onlookers which was fun.

View attachment 1510567
Love to be eating her pussy myself

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade

View attachment 1510567
So sexy is there a vid?

Reactions: Mister_De_Sade

The 2nd Time I Shared Her

The second gangbang I put together for her was much like the first, but even better. The guys were much more aggressive. Funny enough, they also picked out almost the same outfit. She did black knee socks and braided pigtails this time.

It was originally supposed to be three guys (new, different guys from the first time) and myself. One bailed, but the three of us still put her through her paces.

Last edited: