The waiting is unbearable

tjlove23

Couple
Verified
Jan 15, 2016
Nashville, TN
My wife is at her FWB house and I haven't heard from her in over five hours. She is probably asleep by now and I have no clue what, if anything has happened. Some people may like this part of it, but it is almost too much for me.

This is how it has to be because it is the only way she feels comfortable do it. Guess I just had to get it off my chest.

Wow 15hrs is far long imo. If you are to carry this type of relationship on she needs to communicate with you far better or it will become unbearable her going away and you will begin to hate it.
agreed, at least a txt in order to let you know that she is ok, I don't let my wife go out for overnighters

Reactions: Juandrich
My wife always plays alone and rarely comes home before 1am. She does text me a couple of times just to let me know she's ok - and enjoying herself ;-)

She doesn't really do overnighters but has come home at dawn, especially if her fuckbuddy had a friend or two over. She has gone on a couple of weekend trips. Either way she always texts.

The waiting at home, once you get more used to it, is the best part!

My wife is going on her first date next week. She has never had sex with another guy before, with or without me there. We've met up with this guy together once before for a drink. She's meant to be just meeting him a second time for a couple of drinks and to get to know each other better, but she's actually dying for things to go A LOT further (and told him so last night).
She asked me how far I'm alright with her going. I said that kissing, tit sucking, pussy rub/fingering is the limit without me there this time, but that if things get carried away and it ends up with her giving him head or full on fucking that's ok as long as she tells me.
So basically I'd MUCH rather prefer to be there the first time they fuck (babysitting duties mean that I can't make it for the near future), but if they do fuck this time and I miss out, I'll just have to learn to live with it.
Sorry to hijack your thread but I've been meaning to get this off my chest too (was nearly gonna make a new thread about it).
I'm fearing I'll be sitting there hoping that they don't suck/fuck, but I've got a feeling they will. I'm scared that if I try to put my foot down and say she's 100% not allowed to cross a line and that I'll be hurt and angry if she does, that she'll just hide it from me if she does.
I spoke to her and she swears she would tell me either way. She also said she just won't go back to his place, but at the same time, I don't want to be responsible for wrecking their fun. I guess I just need to man up and deal with whatever comes.

Last edited:
My wife is going on her first date next week. She has never had sex with another guy before, with or without me there. We've met up with this guy together once before for a drink. She's meant to be just meeting him a second time for a couple of drinks and to get to know each other better, but she's actually dying for things to go A LOT further (and told him so last night).
She asked me how far I'm alright with her going. I said that kissing, tit sucking, pussy rub/fingering is the limit without me there this time, but that if things get carried away and it ends up with her giving him head or full on fucking that's ok as long as she tells me.
So basically I'd MUCH rather prefer to be there the first time they fuck (babysitting duties mean that I can't make it for the near future), but if they do fuck this time and I miss out, I'll just have to learn to live with it.
Sorry to hijack your thread but I've been meaning to get this off my chest too (was nearly gonna make a new thread about it).
I'm fearing I'll be sitting there hoping that they don't suck/fuck, but I've got a feeling they will. I'm scared that if I try to put my foot down and say she's 100% not allowed to cross a line and that I'll be hurt and angry if she does, that she'll just hide it from me if she does.
I spoke to her and she swears she would tell me either way. She also said she just won't go back to his place, but at the same time, I don't want to be responsible for wrecking their fun. I guess I just need to man up and deal with whatever comes.
That is how we started and has slowly moved to ovetnight stays. It goes really slow and that is ok. Good luck.

My wife always plays alone and rarely comes home before 1am. She does text me a couple of times just to let me know she's ok - and enjoying herself ;-)

She doesn't really do overnighters but has come home at dawn, especially if her fuckbuddy had a friend or two over. She has gone on a couple of weekend trips. Either way she always texts.

The waiting at home, once you get more used to it, is the best part!
agreed, at least a txt in order to let you know that she is ok, I don't let my wife go out for overnighters
I am not worried about her safery with this guy. She has known him a long time and have had a few overnights with him. I just wish she would give more updates, but evertyhing is about comprises with a wife.

Reactions: darren_hearst
After almost fifteen hours I heard from her. She indeed fucked. I dont know if I wanna go through that again.

Nope I could never be ok with that. When my wife wants a fuck she always does it in our house and it never lasts long. Probably 30-45 min., she gets her orgasm and he unloads inside her, then its over. No long talking or even serious kissing. Just a fuck. Seems a nice enough guy but we have little to no interaction, don't want it to be any weirder. And its always recorded for me to watch if I want. Also It's the same guy she's been doing for a long time, but only about once a month. He's someone she was fucking before we were together, and was cheating on her then husband. Just sex though, not romance, she's never liked him like that. However anyone can become emotionally involved with someone else even against their will if they spend a lot of time together. There is zero possibility I'd be ok with her going to some guys place and staying for hours, that seems like a recipe for disaster to me. Her phone always shares her location with me so I can check on her anytime. Trust but verify lol

Oh please tell what happened and how did she feel and you as well

Oh please tell what happened and how did she feel and you as well
So she went and had beers with him at a pub. They talked for a few hours but nothing else. I'm happy that I didn't have to miss out on anything.
I was a nervous waiting for her to get home, so I kept myself occupied by cleaning the house. They planned that day to meet up a few weeks later for a play (which is now this Friday). I'll be present but will probably just watch for the most part. She said she's looking forward to kissing him and maybe going down on each other, but said she will probably keep full sex for the time after that. She is excited and nervous but still feeling really positive about it all. It's a big deal for her since she has only ever kissed/fucked me.
So not a great deal to report at this stage, but hopefully I'll have some sexy news to tell by Saturday.

how did her date go?

Our second play with him tonight. They are in the corner spa to together right now. She told him a minute ago that she's dying for him to fuck her brains out.
They discussed their mutual dislike of condoms and his sexual health.They have agreed that he can cum inside her.
That is fantastic!! Can't wait to hear more, and maybe see a few pictures? Hope you all have fun!

Reactions: sterling

Our second play with him tonight. They are in the corner spa to together right now. She told him a minute ago that she's dying for him to fuck her brains out.
They discussed their mutual dislike of condoms and his sexual health.They have agreed that he can cum inside her.
Hi bunny Tim have things gone well is she enjoying her bull?