The white bull trained me and my wife to become his slave

Hi, after a while thinking, me and my wife decide to let the white bull to move in to live with us for 2 weeks. During 2 weeks, he trained me to become his slave and he teach me how to serve him while he fuck my wife. I dont know why I love it now. Now me and my wife really become his servant. At day we still pretend to be boss at the restaurant, but at night we are his slave. Last night he spank me and my wife hard for not giving him a pay raise. Lol

Hi, after a while thinking, me and my wife decide to let the white bull to move in to live with us for 2 weeks. During 2 weeks, he trained me to become his slave and he teach me how to serve him while he fuck my wife. I dont know why I love it now. Now me and my wife really become his servant. At day we still pretend to be boss at the restaurant, but at night we are his slave. Last night he spank me and my wife hard for not giving him a pay raise. Lol
guess you have to give him a raise then

Reactions: tauri
Why you keep silent and you dont update us if everything TRUE AND NOT MADE UP STORY. As we can see you been only couple times and today also. I highly suspicious that this is all your own fantasy and just made up story. As I contacted you with PM's as well but no response. We wish you could expose here real happens

Reactions: Dexter17
Nice fantasy anyway
Yea thats right, but dont expose here like this real happening @Kaden Nguyen , so we all know this is only dream of you..Because if it was real, then we would object on my comments as he is online everyday and I sended to him couple PM's . So he just like to get tempt with him fantasy and surely photos are plugged on internet from somewhere as he is not even a VERIFIED MEMBER !!

great fantasy, are you going to do it?

Reactions: fitmassagetherapist
Married couples becoming slaves for others I believe is more common in Europe. I am familiar with one couple who participate as slaves a minimum of once a month for a couple and their kinky friends. It's a long and involved story and I can share what I know if anyone desires to read about it. I've seen pictures, so I know it's true. I also have extremely good friends in Australia who are into the same game. Couples that slave together, stay together? Maybe.

Married couples becoming slaves for others I believe is more common in Europe. I am familiar with one couple who participate as slaves a minimum of once a month for a couple and their kinky friends. It's a long and involved story and I can share what I know if anyone desires to read about it. I've seen pictures, so I know it's true. I also have extremely good friends in Australia who are into the same game. Couples that slave together, stay together? Maybe.
I have got to find such a couple here

• Love
Reactions: pete_wife
They probably do exist. I have been seeking a couple to service in California's Central Valley and no luck yet. We'll all keep trying.
Thank you for your reply.

Yes, I'd be interested to hear more.